LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First Outside Diaper Exp

Today ive just had my first experiance outside with diapers, i went on a 2 hour driving lesson all diapered up!

of course, i had some boxer shorts on, trousters, 1 long sleeved t shirt tucked in and a hoody on so you could barely hear it.

but i still did it, and it was needless to say intoxicating knowing it but my intstructor oblivious.

:angel_not:

I used to be so paranoid that people might hear my diaper rustle while I was walking around outside. Not anymore though. People are too caught up in their own problems to worry about what kind of underwear you are wearing.

The only time anyone has mentioned anything to me about wearing diapers was when I was'nt even wearing a diaper at the time. I was bent over tying my shoe and the backside of my pull-up was exposed a little bit. My friends wife saw and said it looked like I was wearing a diaper. We had a good chuckle over that one.

I've worn diapers in all sorts of social situations as well. Parties, movie get togethers, work, etc, etc. Not once as anyone mentioned anything about diapers at all. It could be that they have heard and are too embarassed themselves to say anything. Or they might have heard and didn't recognise the sound as being a diaper. Who knows for sure really.

I'm an occasional wearer, and I totally agree that wearing them out is definately a rush... you see someone look at you for a little too long and you've got to wonder if they noticed or not. Which is part of the thrill.

You know that sometimes, they've got to... I know that a couple of years ago I, for sure, spotted a 18-20 yo in diapers at Barnes and Noble in Raleigh, NC... you could just baaarely hear the crinkle as he walked, and faintly see the bulge. He saw me looking, and when we made contact, I just sort of grinned and nodded, and he completely blushed, and we both walked out seperate ways. It was pretty funny. :)

The first time I acually used a diaper in a public place was sort of a thrill, too. Good stuff.

Hhehe - there is a unique warm feeling inside you (and your diaper after a bit) when wearing whilst out in public.

You kinda think - "hehe here I am alll murry in my thick diaper, I can goto the toilet anytime I want and no-one knows quite why I look so comfortable :)"

I've gone out into arcades to play wearing a thick nappy - it does come in handy but also fun, crinkling away quietly as you play *mm* :)

Also fun is inna cinema, done that lots! Last time - last weekend in Derby - watched DOOM (was terrible)

DP

with my luck i've always ran into people i knew when i wear my diaper in public (which is always when i have a supply)

its funny to pee right in front of them and not have them know

i did poo in my diaper once and i wanted to see if anyone noticed so i went to a store and bought some stuff when i left the girl and the guy were both talking to each other and staring at me it was great.. i bought wipes actually i think they smelled me yay

After wearing 24/7 for two months straight I can tell you that even if someone notices something they will never say anything. I stood in front of a whole wedding reception, wearing an abena and thin dockers and played guitar and sang for the bride and groom. It was soo obvious to me I was wearing a diaper, but everyone else there had gotten used to me looking padded that they had no idea. I think I even wet a little right before I started singing. Now that is brave ;-)

Super Diaper Baby

with my luck i've always ran into people i knew when i wear my diaper in public (which is always when i have a supply)

its funny to pee right in front of them and not have them know

i did poo in my diaper once and i wanted to see if anyone noticed so i went to a store and bought some stuff when i left the girl and the guy were both talking to each other and staring at me it was great.. i bought wipes actually i think they smelled me yay

Guest stright_locin'

the first and only time i wore in public was two weeks ago i wore an overnight diaper to my psycologest he didnt say anything but i dont think he noticed

another funny story is when i was in the hospital one kid who had a problem hearing voices said his voices told him i wore diapers he told me and of couse i denied it but it makes me wonder if people who hear voices have some specal ability or somthing

Having noticed how some of you have made the distinction of wearing them and actually using diapers in public in this thread, I have often wondered if I happened to be sitting next to a diaper wearer on a recent flight from Newark to Honolulu.

Newark to Honolulu is a scheduled 11 hour flight, non-stop. Sometimes it is made in as little as 9 hours; sometimes it can last as long 12. 5 hours if the winds over Colorado and Utah are fierce, or due to winds and weather, the plane is forced to detour and follow a route way out of its normal path, i.e., over South Dakota and Montana.

I happened to have a seat mate, during the last time I was on the Newark-Honolulu flight, whose only path of egress to the rest rooms would have gone through my seat..she was seated in a window seat, I had the aisle.

Now when I'm on a plane, the urine just flows out of me. In fact, I request a seat, when I'm on this flight, that is as close to the rest rooms as possible. I will get up to urinate a long hard urination, like I've been drinking beer, and I will be back, no word of a lie, within 15 minutes, again, with a long, hard urination. I'll do this for at least 3 hours, even if I intentionally avoid drinking liquids. Urine just pours out of me when I'm flying.

With this in mind, I find it incomprehensible that someone could sit on this flight, which lasted 11 hours and not once get up to use the rest room. But anyway, my seat mate did just this. Not once did she get up during the flight..she never got up once from Newark to Honolulu...she sat in her seat the entire flight.

Upon landing in Honolulu, I asked her how she did it...and how I'd love to be able to not get up so often during a flight...it is bothersome to so many, especially if one has a center aisle seat. She just smiled and said she had some help..and that's all I got out of her.

I couldn't tell if she had a diaper on, nothing indicated that she did. Nor did I see her take any kind of medication that might stop one urinating on a flight. But gee, I have to think that weraing a Depend or diaper might have been one of the ways she avoided getting up at any time on this 11 hour flight. I can't even last 3 hours before hitting the bathroom even when I'm not flying!

If it wasn't a diaper or some sort of drug, this girl must have been dehydrated before she got on the plane AND have a super-sized bladder! It was pretty amazing to me.

i remember my wildest outside diaper experiance...

i actually was constipated and used a suppository (im not a huge fan of

poo in my diaper) but i put one on instead of sitting there for 20 minutes.

so i decided that since i had a few groceries on my list i headed out the door

with about 15 mins before you know what happens at the most. well, i was

almost finnished shopping when it all happened!! my jeans were so tight that

it was more than obvious to others what had happened...even if they did not

have a sense of smell- lol! it took me almost another half hour to walk back home.

it was such a mess that i had never stayed in a messy diaper for more than

2-3 minutes since.

but it sure was an unforgettable "incident".

Last winter I went shopping with two pairs of Molicares under my jeans. Because of the time of year, I wore a longer winter coat for extra camouflage. I was so nervous, and was sure that everyone would be able to hear me, but the ambient noise and my clothing drowned out the crinkling. I'm sure some people noticed my slight waddling, though. It was very exhilarating.

Today I'm In a Abriform X-Plus and plastic pants, and am going to go grocery shopping. I might extend my outside diapering experience, with a trip to the movies later. I figure King Kong's 3+ hour running time make it an ideal movie to be diapered for. ;)

Bruoy