LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Little Experiment

Alright, so usually I just wear diapers when i'm in the mood or to relax a little on weekends. But since i'll be moving in the next couple of months I need to get through my supply of diapers so I don't have any suprises while moving. Namely, a friend or family member stumbling on it when they help me move. So i'm going to try wearing a diaper every night for a change, even if on those long days it means dragging myself into one before passing out after work. I've always wondered just how much they help me relax, and since this is the busy season for me I might as well see if it helps. Plus this way I can finish off the 31 diapers I have left and avoid any odd questions. If anyones curious, i'll post my results. If not, just ignore this post. :P

....this way I can finish off the 31 diapers I have left and avoid any odd questions....

Well I guess that's one way of doing it B) Were it me I'd just wrap them in a blanket, box them (or any remaining if you don't use them all) then tape the box up to add some security. Mark the box "summer clothes" and nobody would suspect a thing or have any reason to take a peek :ninja: The box would practically have to be intentionally opened to find them and I'd hope you don't let anyone that nosy into your life ;)

Bettypooh

I know when I sleep diapered I defiantly sleep better. I’m not incontinent but when the need to get up to take a leak is removed or fear of leaking on the bed is removed I sleep better. I’ve never wet in my sleep regardless of diapered or not.

Don’t know the answers just the results.

I am in almost the exact same situation. I will be moving in a few days. I have some things in a locked filing cabinet that will have to be removed to carry in and out. I was thinking of packing it up early and mailing it to myself at my new address, but then came up with the same solution as Bettypooh.

Good luck on the move. It might be wise to save a few diapers for when u arrive too.

wribbit

it is easier to sleep with one on. I just sort of did a 24/7 thing yesterday, minus the poop. It was quite relaxing and of course today i had to remember to actually get up and go, lol. :P

Every time I've moved I packed up the diaper stuff myself and marked the boxes something like "Personal Master Bedroom" or whatever label would make so no one would open the box. Never had any issues with sudden discovery even when using professional moving company when I was transferred and my employer paid (included packing and unpacking). I wouldn't worry much about it; everyone has stuff packed that no one else is supposed to unpack.

Well I guess that's one way of doing it B) Were it me I'd just wrap them in a blanket, box them (or any remaining if you don't use them all) then tape the box up to add some security. Mark the box "summer clothes" and nobody would suspect a thing or have any reason to take a peek :ninja: The box would practically have to be intentionally opened to find them and I'd hope you don't let anyone that nosy into your life ;)

Bettypooh

Thanks! That really helped me out ^^ .