LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Deliberately Wetting The Bed?

TDL

I suggest a modified approach. But this will only work if your parents or family members have NO clue about your diaper desires.

First, get your job and start making money. Then at some point start deliberately wetting the bed but go SLOW. Just a very little bit every few days. If you sleep in your underwear, keep them on. What you want to do it just stain your sheets and underwear just a little. So little that “you hardly even notice it.”

Let this go for a bit then just wet the bed one day. Make it a weekday or otherwise inconvenient. Take steps to hide it, very good steps. You DO NOT want anyone to find out. Let the minor night wetting happen more. Make sure you leak a little in your underwear during the day so that they stain.

At some point you can buy some cheap Depends or other store brand to wear a night. Of course they will leak. After a while of this you can begin to buy whatever you like. If someone finds your diapers or mentions anything, you have your excuse already prepared.

The main thing is you do NOT have someone else buy or diapers or tell anyone about this. Adult men don’t tell anyone they have a bedwetting problem. So you don’t either. They can find out in other ways but you don’t tell anyone.

It would also be good to buy a new mattress at some point. Make up a good story if you need to but don’t let on that you wet the bed.

Chances are, you mother would notice things early on so if things are ever discovered, you already have someone who knows what is going on.

Yes, it is devious. But this is also very deviant!

First, get your job and start making money. Then at some point start deliberately wetting the bed but go SLOW. Just a very little bit every few days......

Or just don't be an ass and try to drag any unwilling participants into his fantasies. For some reason he told his mom. And for some unknown reason he wants his dad to know. Pulling that kind of crap on your parents is only a bit better than wearing diapers to the hospital so they can get the nurse to change them or that creep that pretended to be retarded and hired babysitters.

fairfaxdl,

A progressive lie is still a lie. Just because the all governments do it to their people doesn't make it right.

You want to build trust with you parents. They are the only people that will help you if you hit a rough patch. A lie like that could be enough to burn that bridge.

Get a job, and a place of your own. Then you can do whatever the hell you want in the privacy of your own place, with no worries of fallout, or chance of damaging the relationship with you parents.

oh what a tangled web we weave when at first we practice to deceive,

but if we practice for a while we shall improve our skills with guile!

sure lots of people will think this controversial but you are likely to spend much of your life hiding this from many people but if you think you can actually do it i say go for it you just need to be confident in your ability to lie to your parents and be able to maintain it.

it is difficult to get what you want in life without deceiving someone in some way.

you will likely have to endure some doctor visits etc. but in the long run it will probably be worth the haste and embarrassment.

Here's an alternate plan. I used this plan but it wasn't fabricated, it was just more of... "me taking advantage of a situation".

I started developing serious sleeping problems that ended me up at a shrink. My Dr prescribed ambien to sleep, well the first week I took it, I "almost" wet my bed, I was doing a lot of Doom2 ipx gaming at the time (mid nineties) and I would play and drink a LOT of soda/water. Well I took my meds which subsequently knocked me out. I was in such a deep sleep that I couldn't feel my exploding bladder beneath me, I let a little slip out before I realized it. I was so embarrassed, I wasn't planning on saying anything to my mom, but apparently while I was "droned" on Ambien, she caught me walking to the bathroom and I confessed it to her. She called the Dr who told her that deep deep sleep was a result of the Ambien and if I had a weak bladder it might result in some nocturnal eurinisis. (sp). I cashed in on it, and I made sure I filled up on liquids again a few nights later and let er' rip. My mom was actually the one who recommended an "absorbent product" of some sort. She got me some pull up style diapers which I wore without her interaction at all. All she would do is ask me how it's going once and a while. So I was a bit deceptive, but I didn't straight out conjure up some plan to con my mom into buying me diapers.