LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The "Have You Tried?" Game

TDL

My life is a constant battle of trying not to strangle people.

Have you ever gotten stuck in the snow?

Hah YES allways damned wheelchair unfriendly snow. The weathermen should be put in prison for many years for calling something upon us that discriminates that much. Shame on you weathermen.

Have you ever wanted someone dead or put in prison because you're angry at a situation that the one you're angry at have not much influence on?

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a pair once, but they melted!

Just kidding. I buy Michelin all-season tires for my cars and they're great in the deep snow and on ice. My car also has antilock brakes and traction control, so driving in bad weather isn't an issue. I used snow tires for years on my rear-wheel drive cars. (BTW--the Volkswagen in my avatar does NOT get used in the winter. Sunny, dry days only).

Have you ever tried doing something that you really didn't want to do?

yes i have spent the last 4 hours creating adverts to try and get myself a new flatmate and i hate advetiseing

have you ever had a supository and then tried to see how long you can hold it before you explode into your nappy?

Hmm No. If you really want to die, couldn't you fin a cleaner way to do it thanto explode? - Think about those who shall clean after you :(

Have you ever wanted to sleep for an entire day without actually being sick?

Hmm No. If you really want to die, couldn't you fin a cleaner way to do it thanto explode? - Think about those who shall clean after you :(

Have you ever wanted to sleep for an entire day without actually being sick?

I have- and I have :roflmao: It's a depression/insomnia thing :blush:

Have you ever slept for 36 hours straight?

• 1 month later...

Not that I can recall.

Have you ever been in a relationship with a person that had sexsomnia?

Sexsomnia?? Can't sleep without sex? or can't have sex without falling asleep?

Think not, I usually fall asleep before I have a chance to find out

do you ever use fruits to enhance your sexual attributes when you're out dancing

Yes.

Have you ever had Ocean Spray Cran-Pomegranate juice?

No thank yuo, it sounds like a real nasty drink

Have you ever had carrot with meatballs juice... I mean carrot with meatballs soup.

No. I have better tatste. Spicy Parsnip soup is rather nice, though.

Have you ever tried closing your eyes, standing on one foot, rubbing your tummy clockwise with one hand, while patting your head with the other?

no but then why would i want to? if i want to get dissoriented and fall over i get drunk! far more enjoyable.

have you ever 'slept' with more than one person at a time?

Guest Baby Tiana

No...and I wouldn't want to. Who knows that the nasty carpet is housing.

Have you ever witnessed someone mess up a performance and just stop half way through, then storm off the stage?

No. Oddly enough, no. I do not seek to gratify myself with a glass tankard.

Have you recently had a prefrontal lobotomy?

Answers on behalf of freswith, because he's to modest, and for the moment helpless, to reply to his own posts.

Here goes, on behalf of freswith - Sure. hmmm I think...hmm duuuh yeap huhu hmm or something duuh yaknow huhu!

And he asks afterwards - Have you ever had the urge to kick me

No. I am a kindly affable old gentlefrog who would never dream of kicking anyone, let alone paraplegic or a woman. Since I am also a 500lb man-eating Arcturan tree-frog with a ten-yard sticky tongue, few people ever try to kick me, and those who do are rapidly digested. Since Juliabam can't kick anyone, the situation is not likely to arise

Have you ever been to Greece?