LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The "Have You Tried?" Game

TDL

Yes, but only FAMILY MEMBERS. I'm not into relationships. And I haven't lived more than an hour away, just traveled.

Have you ever forgotten where you parked your car...or worse, forgotten which car you drove to the location?

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I parked on the road once, next day in the shower looked out the window and couldn't see the coloured blob of my car (the window is frosted of course :P) Thought it had been stolen, half way through chucking on my clothes whilst still wet before I realized :X.

Have you ever driven more then 100 miles just for a party?

Only a minor fender-bender when I was 14. (No, I wasn't driving) The people in front of us stopped fast to avoid a dog, we stopped to avoid hitting them, and the people behind us tried to stop and hit the right corner of the car. Not much damage, no one was hurt, and the dog was fine--not hit at all.

Have you ever tried a food that you didn't know what it was? If so, did you like it or not?

Yup--had to in order to get promoted. (Actually sort of a change in careers)

Have you ever tried using a Macintosh computer? (You know, the one that makes Capitalist Pig Steve Jobs rich instead of Capitalist Pig Bill Gates rich)

nope never used a mac... PC's only, but looking to switch! (edited to answer babyjunes as she beat me to loopy's!)

Have you ever swam in the sea when the air temp was less than 0celcius (32farenheit for you yankees)

Yeah stupid, I mean yeah, stupid boarding school :P

Have you ever picked your own nose and accidentially pushed your finger so far up that it got stuck? (NO I haven't myself, but I can just imagine how it will look in the waiting room at the doctors..AND I almost dare bet it's happened to someone somewhere.. SO have you ? :D )

No, I've never got my finger stuck up my nose. I have a large and commodious nose. It runs in the family.

I leap, but what do you mean by "smootly"; is this some local expression?