LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The "Have You Tried?" Game

TDL

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, but that would probably send me over the cliff and into babyland.

Have you ever worn half a bottle of babypowder, and six cloth diapers at once?

Nope. Real babies don't do that, so I don't either. I have double-diapered on occasion, though.

Have you ever met anyone else in person who enjoys wearing diapers? (Babies don't count!)

Yes, at an ABDL house party, not sure that counts either. This one woman was wearing nothing but a diaper, then decided to wear it under her jeans as she left.

Have you ever made a homemade smoothie that you really liked?

(post recipe)

• 2 weeks later...

I've felt sick certainly, however I've never actually vomited as a result. Although large quanities of delicious but very spicy Indian cusine is often followed by a different kind of unplesant evacuation.

Have you ever had to live with a flatmate who plays there soundsytem at a loud volume all through the late hours of the late with music that mind numbing sounds little more appeasing than someone repeatively hitting a hammer against a wall again and again and again?

• 1 month later...

No, but my cousins tried to build one once, we had an argument over whether it should be a down hill racer, or if it should be designed to run, it was never built.

Have you ever wished that you did not have to exist? I am curious as to whether infantilism is a nililist wish. As babies are not born sentient.

• 2 months later...
Guest TheShiningKnight

No, but I would like to not be 'me', I would prefer to be able to change back to back from being a guy and a girl.

Have you ever wanted to be able to be able to take over people's minds and actions while being inside them?

• 2 months later...

You bet! I was a Girl Scout camp counselor for 19 years and enjoyed camping just as much as the kids. I'd still be doing it if it weren't for my blood pressure medicines making me extremely sensitive to the heat. I miss it so much. Who says adults can't have fun just like the kids? I just have to remember that I'm responsible for their safety. But for that matter, all the counselors at camp play games and do activities right along with the girls. It was always the best month away from work ever! (Even though I was a paid counselor, it didn't seem like "work.")

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, for my children when they were small. We coloured the patio with different chalks and made a spinner. If the colour that came up was attached to the one they were standing on they could move forwards. The first one to the end was the winner :-)

Have you ever tried making a miniature garden in an old baking tray?

Dang that's a good question. I've been keeping a dream journal for 3 years now...and I have a lot of dreams recorded but I don't think I've ever dreamed of something, then expericend it. Unless you wanna get loose with interpertation....