LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi To All Here And Not Sure About This Yet

Thought I would take time and say hi to all here. I am still new to computers and the net, part of my retraining for new employment if I am lucky. So let me know if I get in the way or out of line. I have checked out this site over the last month, not sure what I am looking for yet. But I decided to join in to see where it goes. I am not sure I can get to the point of being a AB/DL but I keep an open mind to others and do not pass judgement. It is kinda hard to understand some wanting to be incont, All I can Say is I wishI had taken that one day off work and not have to deal with it. My problems are not all the time, but have to plan for them all the time. I still have questions that some here may be able to help with, But in due time. Again hi to all.

Welcome!

I am similar when it comes to any 'real need' for diapers- my problems are 'sometimes' and set in so fast these days that I now keep a fresh diaper convenient all the time- just in case :whistling: That hasn't impeded me from following my desires to wear diapers at other times which I also do :D The main thing is to be true to your own self and to not deny yourself something based only on what anyone else may think about it :thumbsup: The diversity here is amazing so if you wish, look around then jump in here with the rest of us :fish_h4h: The water is warm (and so is my diaper though it's not quite as wet yet- but I'm trying! :roflmao:)

Bettypooh

Aloha Steve!

I appreciate the acceptance you offer and extend my encouragement with your new job. While the titles incontinent, diaper lover, adult baby, sissy, little girl and such seem like discrete little bins for people to find a place in, there is really a continous range. Just as incontinence ranges from minor escapes to total loss of control, so does the level of appreciation of diapers. Most of the incon people that come here, to me, seem to start with an appreciation of how diapers allow them to leave the house and be out with other people. Next comes a physical enjoyment of how it feels to wear diapers and then use them. Bettypooh gives a great description of that!

While most adults change their own diapers, there are those that would prefer to have them changed by someone they have a romantic interest in. This is also DL and is heading towards AB because it doesn't take much for the person doing the change to be the mommy/daddy for the person being changed. It's after the diapers are changed that the real break between DLs and ABs begins. DLs enjoy mental activities that are adult oriented while ABs want to regress and live as closely like the age they earn for.

My wife fits the AB description and yet I also describe her as a little girl (LG) because the mental things she likes to do while regressed are more little girl than babyish.

I know that most of this was not necessary to write because there are so many descriptions and definitions out there, but I wanted to show you that most of it is what you want it to be.

Welcome - E Como Mai!

Honu

• 2 weeks later...

Hi to all, just checking back in and wanted to say thanks for the welcome. As writen above I do accept that the use of diapers and protecties are very helpful, Just wish I had the choice in the mater thou. But I do have it lucky that I can avoid overdoing it with my back helps reduce the type and need of protection, but not always. Its kinda hit and miss on that. LOL I hope to hear from any incons with back injuries as I still have some questions that they may be able to help with or advice. Seems work comp docs do not like to deal with some issues. Or the fact they should have checked further before putting me in therapy, Like that was going to fix anything. LOL

And to all the AB/DL `s here I have no problem accepting your wants or likes, we all have our interest and kinks and hope to hear from you to. I agree with the need for acceptance as I have had some bad experience with getting back into dating and just doing activities has been difficult and a little frustrating to say the least. So you could say I am open to finding others in my area to do things with and maybe explore the Ab/DL side of things. WHo knows where that may lead, but i will keep an open mind to all. I am still new to the computer stuff and not sure about how to contact or how the forums and chat works and could use some info on that too.

If I do not hear from anyone, I wish eveyone a happy xmas and a happy and safe new year. Now I just got to get back up ,my feet and legs have gone numb again. I just wonder how anyone can set at a desk all day. LOL