LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Instances And Occasions

Feed back is welcome. I hope most of all that you all enjoy it, and enjoy it well.

Instances and Occassions

Part 1- In the Midst of Things

Rather dramatically, she gasped.

"Oh my God! You naughty little boy! You just peed your pants!" Kara admonished as passers by paused to behold my predicament.

It's funny, the things you notice in certain moments. I remember the flush of heat rising in my cheeks, and a certain light headedness. Everything seemed bright, the lights of the shopping mall felt especially stringent. Kara and I had planned this little episode for weeks, thinking it would be a massive turn on for the both of us...I was mortified at that moment, with heart-a-racing and a lump rising in my throat, rather than aroused.

Piss soaked through my tight blue jeans, creating a long and wide dark streak along my left pant leg. It soaked into my socks, and dripped from the seam of my jeans onto the ecru linoleum floor of the Mall's main corridor. I had fantasized about that very moment for so long, and having found myself in it then, I was paralyzed. I sniffled slightly as my eyes glistened with young tears.

Kara kept her head about her, as she always does. She bent down slightly so that her face was closer to the sodden and soaking crotch of my pants.

"You filthy boy! I knew you couldn't keep dry!" Kara's voice was stern, and louder than I cared for. I cringed slightly as I choked back a sob. All this was much harder on me than I had expected. Kara made a noise, something between a sigh and a growl, as she opened her purse and quickly searched through its contents. A moment later she pulled out a very thick disposable diaper designed for adults, though it was utterly infantile in its design.

"Looks like you need Pampers, you big baby! Isn't that so?" Kara waved the extremely babyish bambino diaper around as she glared at me, almost as if to show it off to the couple of spectators that watched us with somewhat shocked and glazed expressions. I sobbed in ernest as I brought my hands to my face.

Kara grabbed my wrist with her free hand as she clutched the diaper in the other. "Come on, baby! Let's get you into your diapers" her voice had a kind of leering tone as she pulled me down the corridor of the shopping mall towards the family rest room.

When we planned all of this out, we made sure there was a place in the mall that she could diaper me without having security called. We were already a little worried that if we made too much of a scene, it could have been trouble. But that added to the thrill of things. We scoped things out at the mall, and found that the family restroom would be and ideal place for my diapering. It was spacious enough, clean, and had a lockable door. And so it was to there that Kara dragged me. It was a fair distance, basically from one side of the mall to the other...definitely far enough for more than a couple of people to take notice of the pretty red head clutching a big baby diaper that was dragging along a thin and handsome young man with soaking wet pants.

Kara's admonishments continued, chiding me as we made our way to the restroom for being a pissy pants, a big baby, a cry baby, and a diaper boy. We eventually made it to the restroom and by then I was crying in ernest. Kara tried the door, and finding it unlocked, went ahead and pulled me in.

Kara dropped the diaper onto the tiled floor of the restroom, and then gave me a a little push on my shoulder to make me sit. My wet pants had cooled significantly, and the cold linoleum just added to shivers to my already goose-fleshed skin. As Kara looked at me, I could see a gleam in her emerald eyes. It was a hungry, voracious gleam, and I knew it well. It spoke volumes, but mainly it said something like "I am going to fuck you, and I am going to devour you, and I am going to make you mine".

A purring and growling noise issued from Kara's throat as she pushed me into a laying postion. "You bad, bad boy. Mommy is going to teach you to make such a mess of yourself" she said in a sultry voice as she unfastened the button on my jeans and pulled the sodden garment down to my ankles. I whimpered slightly as the cool tile touched me bottom. My tears had stopped, though I was still sniffling, and I was still surprisingly upset with myself. I think it was the violation of the norm "Thou Shall Not Piss Yourself In Public" that had shaken me so much. There's something powerful and distressing about breaking the rules.

Kara fished around in her purse again, this time producing a travel container of Pampers baby wipes, and a travel container of baby powder. She quickly set to work cleaning my crotch and my cock with the powder fresh baby wipes, and as she did, she lent down and kissed me passionately on the lips. I swelled with her attentions as she focused just a bit more on rubbing me clean. Breaking the kiss, Kara tossed aside the used baby wipes. She made a deep purring noise as she picked up the disposable diaper. She gazed at me with a fierce desire as she slowly unfolded the diaper, the exterior plastic rustling softly with her movement. She -loves- this part, and I have grown rather fond of it as well.

She gently slapped my bottom, indicating that I need to lift. I obliged, and she slid the thick diaper under me. Opening the baby powder, she breathed in deeply as she sprinkled a generous amount all over my diaper area and my rigid cock. She smoothed the silky powder in with tender and teasing hands, making cooing and purring noises at me as she did. I responded with my own moans and coos, my earlier upset disappearing under her skilled hands.

After cleaning her hands of the powder with a wipe, she pulled the diaper up. The leg guards snuggly hugged the soft fold of thigh as she held the front of the diaper in place with one hand and pulled the tapes tight across the front panel with the other sealing me into my soft, thick diaper. Next she ran a well manicured finger along the leg guards to make sure I would not leak. Finally, she gave the front of my diaper a tender pat and suqeeze. "There we go, diapered up like all naughty boys should be" she cooed at me.

I wriggled slightly on the tile and moaned as I felt my rigidity rub against the soft padding of my diaper. Kara pulled me up into a sitting position, and after kissing me again, she looked down at my diaper and read aloud the word "BABY" which was spelled out upon the taping zone of my diaper over and over again in infantile block letters.

"Baby, baby, baby" she said with a slight tsk in her voice. She continued in a husky and sultry whisper "I am going to do such things to you when we get home. You're very, very naughty getting Mommy turned on like this." She stood up, and then pulled me up. She pulled my still wet pants up, and try to button them over my diaper. She couldn't quite manage the button, and the zipper only went up half-way due to the bulk of the diaper. It was also obvious from just looking at my profile that I was wearing a diaper, given how tight my jeans were. My shirt was also a small, tight number, and didn't even cover the elastic band of the front of my diaper. It was obivous to anyone that looked at me that I (1) had completely wet myself and (2) was wearing a diaper like an overgrown toddler.

"Well baby...looks like anyone that gives you a lasting look will see what a naughty little diaper boy you are" Kara cooed at me. I whimpered in response. "Don't you dare start crying again, or you'll be sucking a paci the whole way home. Everyone will know then, how much of a pants pissing, diaper wearing, baby you are...You don't want that, now do you sweetie?" Her question was rhetorical, but I shook my head no anyway.

Kara tossed away the used baby wipes and stashed away the changing supplies in her purse before taking my wrist again and leading me out of the restroom. Much to my dismay, or rather complete horror, there was a young woman standing opposite the restroom door. I reckoned she was about my age, give or take a year, and she stared at me wide-eyed as Kara and I exited. Kara smiled at her and said cheerily "You know how it is with babies! Seems like they always need another diaper." I groaned as I hung my head, my cheeks burning bright red. The girl just continued to stare at me, and nodded very slightly in response to Kara. Kara chuckled slightly, and led me away. I waddled behind her, sniffling and pouting all the while. I was really very turned on by this point...but crying, sniffling, and pouting when I've been diapered seems to turn Kara on like mad.

Kara lead me out of the mall, and into the harsh light of late afternoon. The air was clear and cool as we walked to her car. Few others seemed to notice us, well rather, seemed to notice me...and that was a small relief. Upon reaching Kara's sedan, she turned to look at me and said "We need to take those wet things off of you, baby. I won't have you staining my seats". I just nodded solemnly. Kara knelt down and took of my sneakers, and then my damp socks. My jeans only took a stiff tug to remove and then I was naked from the waist down save only my diaper. I shivered slightly as Kara opened the passanger side door for me, and I wasted no time hoping in.

Once Kara was in the car, she took a moment to stare at me. Looking me over from bottom to top with that same look of yearing and desire. She broke her gaze as she fished around her purse. After a moment she extracted her car keys along with a large pacifier. She turned to me, and taking my chin in her one hand, she shoved the pacifier in my mouth with the other. "There!" she exclaimed "Now you're looking like a proper diaper boy". She turned on the car, and we made our way home from the mall...and as we did Kara, my love of loves, threatend and whispered her lacivious and preverted desires to me while I sucked on the teat of my pacifier. Eagerly awaiting home, and aching to fulfill my love.

-continued in part 2

Kara's Prelude

• Like 1

Hey Infant, I usually don't comment due to lack of time and where I'm at when I read stories, but have to comment on this one, extremely well written and very exciting, definitely looking forward to the next installment, a very believable and likely story, unlike my works of the imagination, lol, well done, please write more..........BooBoo

Thank you all for the wonderful comments and encouragement!! As a reward, Here's part 2...finished just a bit earlier than I had expected. Maybe Part 3 will be done by the end of this week. As always, feedback and constructive criticism is always welcome.

Instances and Occasions

Part 2- Kara's Prelude

In the general course of things, there are certain events that change us in profound ways. Sometimes these things are obvious and exceptional. The death of a friend or family member for example, tends to leave its mark. Life can be described in two ways after such a thing. Life before the event, and life after the event. At other times, such things are sublte. Little things happen that change us subtlely almost impreceptably. That little change makes more likely other little changes of a similar nature, and these little things add up until eventually you are someone different than who you were however long ago that whole mess started.

This, from what I understand, is how things worked out with Kara. Early on in our relationship, we talked about things. I was, of course, curious, and she was kind of willing to fill me in on what she knew. It was in speaking to he that I realized that people somtimes only begin to understand the continuum of their narratives as they actually put them to words.

It was winter, and dark came early. We were at her place, and we sat one her couch. We had played mommy and baby a few times, but by and large we were still having quite a bit of 'vanillia' sex. Mind you it was hot, sweaty, animal vanillia sex...but diapers and bibs, wet pants and spankings, and the whole milieu of kink had featured only a handful of times in our intimacies.

"Sweetie?" I inquired to her as we sat cuddled on the couch. A Huggies commerical had just aired, and I noticed that she had tensed quite a bit. She got the slightly glazed look she gets when a fantasy runs through her head. I hadn't quite pinned that look down at that point in time, but I've come to know it well since.

"Hm?" she uttered distractedly. Her green eyes darted a glance my way, and an impish smiled spread across her pretty face.

"What go you into all this stuff?" I asked, my brow arched slightly.

"What stuff?" she replied, an innocent lilt to her voice, though that grin remained.

"You know...the, um, diapers...and stuff" I choked slightly on the word diapers. I was still rather self-conscious about the whole thing. It was a guilty pleasure Kara had introduced me to, and at the time it brought more guilt than pleasure.

Kara sighed slightly and gave a slight shrug.

"I dunno" she said at length "I mean, I've thought about it before, and I think I kind of figured it a bit" her tone was surprisingly shy and that impish grin of hers faded to a look of reflection. I just nodded quietly, and gave her thigh a reassuring rub.

She sighed again, and stretched her arms above her head. She looked away from me and just stared at the far wall. I shifted slightly and cleared my throat, returning my gaze to the television as some really awful Lifetime movie played. Its insipid little characters going through insipid little motions. I wasn't sure if I had done something wrong in asking her about stuff. I just sat there dumbly, waiting to see where this would go.

"When I was little, I remember being fascinated by my dolls. I loved to change their diapers, and dress them, and play with them" she finally said in a strangely flat and distant tone. I turned my attention to her as she spoke.

Kara cleared her throat a little after a pause, as if whatshe had just said was a flase start. "When I was seven, I went to a day care that watched over all ages of kids...Up to ten, I think" she bit at her lip for a moment before continuing, her gaze still fixed to the far wall, the television still chattering inanely in the background.

"I mean, I went to daycare for most of my childhood. The same one. Anyway...There was one day when I was seven. There was this little boy. I guess he was like four or five. He was potty trained, but he had had an accident. I remember hearing him cry as one of the caretakers took him back to the nursery. I remember the dark streak on his pants, and I remember him crying at the top of his lungs as they at first dragged him, and then bodily carried him back to the nursery" There was a sort of wistful quality to her voice as she seemed to relive the whole thing. I nodded, my brow furrowed, not sensing where this was going, rather just listening to my new, beautiful girlfriend as she shared something very private with me.

"Poor kid" she shook her head. "So, this kid was crying and crying. I snuck back to the nursery to have a peep to see what was happening. I rememeber exactly what I saw. A five year old boy on a changing table, naked from the waist down, balling his eyes out as a twenty-something daycare lady was putting a disposable diaper on him" Kara sighed yet again as she finished. "That image has stuck with me for a long, long time" she muttered.

"So this kid was diapered after he had wet his pants. They put him back in the main room, and he just sat in his bulky diaper and t-shirt, on the ground crying. I just watched him, fascinated. I remember when he was picked up that his mom was really pissed. She screamed up a storm at the woman in the daycare. I never saw that kid again. Guess she got him out of there right quick" Kara fidgeted slightly and cast her gaze down to her hands.

"I really wanted to see more. Over the next couple of weeks, I tried to get some of the boys to wet themselves. None of them were willing to, and eventually I got told on. The daycare workers were aghast. They told my parents, and they were just confused. I stopped asking the boys to wet themselves, though I still kept thinking about boys in diapers" Kara just sat still for a moment. She cast a kind of miserable glance to me. "I know I'm a freak...I've grown to accept it. But it was hard growing up with these desires. I knew they weren't really normal."

I put a reassuring hand on her shoulder "Ohhh...you're not a freak! Poor darling! I mean, it's something different...but, well...I like being able to, you know...for you" I was trying really hard to sound convincing, but I was still awkward around the topic. It didn't really seem to register with her.

"I started baby sitting when I was twelve. Normal stuff and normal kids. I watched over little boys and girls, and taking care of the babies didn't awaken any of the strange feelings I associated with older boys in diapers. I mean, I enjoyed the work, quite a bit. It paid okay, and I did really well taking care of the kids" she continued in a soft monotone.

"When I was fifteen, I was hired to sit this eleven year old" Kara paused, took a deep breath, and with a sigh went on. "He was a bedwetter, and his Mom was pretty strict about things. Their Dad had ditched when he was still a peanut, and he'd been wetting the bed almost nightly since. She made him wear Pampers to bed...Technically they were youth diapers...but they looked almost exactly like Pampers. So when I watched this kid, I had to diaper him before bed."

"It was really strange. I loved it and hated it all at once. And what's worse is if the kid was being punished, his mom would make him wear diapers all day. So sometimes I'd have to diaper him and change him as soon as I got over to their place. I'd have to inspect his diapers to see if they were wet...The mom felt bad about having the extra hassel, and so she paid me a lot more than my other gigs. Soon I was watching the kid four times a week. I realized that I shouldn't enjoy diapering a big kid, but I loved it. Sometimes, after I put him to bed and before his Mom got home from working the swing shift, I'd" Kara paused, and I saw that her eyes were wet, as she choked out the last of it "I'd...I'd masturbate. I'd fantasize about diapering the boys in school that I had crushes on. I'd..." she broke off, clearly ashamed to talk more about it.

I leaned over and put my arm around her shoulder, as I lowered her head to rest on my chest. I gently kissed her head and whispered reassuring noises. "My desires just went on from there. Billy, the kid I sat for started staying Dry about 9 months after I started sitting him. They didn't need me much after that. But I kept on thinking about boys and men in diapers, and treating them like babies. Seeing them helpless and needing just me. Spanking them and scolding them like toddlers. I would read stories online, some of them over and over again, where women would put their boyfriends and husbands into diapers" there was a strange quavering pitch to her voice, something between mania and despair. There was a tone of desire and recrimination as she announced her fantasies...pronouncing them like a litany of crimes or exaltations.

But something in her broke as she went on, and between sobs she continued "I tried...I tried with some of my boyfriends. They couldn't handle it. They called me a freak, and then they'd leave me. I tried to stop, but I can't!...I want it so bad..." she was crying by that point. I rocked her gently as she wept, kissing the top of her head, and stroking her hair with my free hand. I was searching for something to say...something to make this beauty cease her tears.

I remember the sense of resolve that built up in me, and at length, as her crying slowed and was replaced by a miserable silence I whispered to her "I'll do it...I'll be what you need. I'll let you do all those things. The diapers and the spankings, the wetting and everything else." My desire to make her happy overtaking my awkwardness.

Moments passed "Really?" her tenuous voice replied. "Yes, really. I love you, Kara. I'll do anything for you. After all that you've done for me, besides...How can I say no to you. I want to be what you want" I affirmed to her.

She laughed then, gayly and almost terribly, her pitch still that of one in the throes of vulnerability. She sat up, and kissed me deeply upon my lips. She started to caress me as she moaned from deep in her throat. After a while she broke our kiss. "Oh...the things we destory ourselves over" she said with a slightly crazed grin. I simply moaned in reply as I laid a hand upon one of her breasts and caressed her nipple with my thumb. "Is it time to take care of me..." I paused for a moment before adding tentativley "Mommy?". Kara purred at me, kissed me again, and then standing took my hand as she said "Yes baby. Let's get you sorted out."

Continued in Part 3

Homecoming

A couple of typos but otherwise good. I'm looking forward to reading more.

Yeah, I write it in Wordpad so I don't have the immediate benefit of spellcheck, and I tend to revise after I have posted. I generally don't save it to my hard drive, for various reasons. But Thanks again to everyone for the prompt encouragement.

Alrighty...I finished part 3 just now. Be warned its unedited...also, there's a bit more sex in this one.

Anyway...Enjoy!

Instances and Occasions

Part 3 - Homecoming

"Are you hard baby? Is your little cock hard in your diaper, baby?" Kara shot me a sidelong glance as she drove down the highway. The trip back from the mall, after our little public wetting and diapering scene was intense. I blushed and gazed down at my diapered crotch, shifting in the passenger seat slightly and casuing my disposable diaper to crinkle slightly. I was hard, and I was eager, and anyone looking at my crotch would have been able to tell that by the relatively large bulge in the front of my diaper. But I felt bashful at the moment.

"Mommy asked you a question baby. You shouldn't ignore your mommy. Now, tell mommy, are you all stiffy in your pamper pants?" Her tone started off stern, and then melted into that over the top baby talk she's so fond of. I cleared my throat, took the pacifier from my mouth, and while nodding softly said "Yes Mommy, I am" my own voice slightly saccharine as I replied.

"Baby likes his diapers then. Maybe I'll just have to keep you in them, seeing as how you wet your big boy pants and get all hard when your in your pampers" Kara purred slightly. She'd always liked the idea of keeping me in diapers 24/7, but she also liked the forced regression side of things. Little scenes that were reminiscent of the first time she saw someone who didn't technically belong in diapers get put back into diapers. I never knew how serious she was when she made those threats, so I always played it safe, whinning and begging to let me be a big boy. It seemed like a safe tactic, begging not to be kept in diapers turned her on about as much as the idea of keeping me in diapers.

I did just that. "No mommy! Please, I'll be good! I promise!" I looked at her profile pleadingly as she drove on. We were but five minutes from our house, and I could sense that both of us were getting ready for some very intense and protracted intimacy. Kara kept her eyes on the road as she replied "Hmmm...I don't know baby. You keep saying that, but then you have your little accidents, or you wet your bed like a little toddler. I just can't trust you anymore". I still couldn't tell how serious she was being, so I just sniffled at her pathetically and lowered my head as I wore my most aodrable pouty face. "If you're going to be a cry baby about it, you'd better start sucking on that pacifier again, little boy" Kara said sternly. I complied.

We arrived at our home, and after pulling into the driveway, Kara got out of the car. She came over to the passenger to open my door and unfasten my seatbelt. She took my hand, and silently lead me to the front door. I glanced around wearily, praying that none of our neighbors could see my state. Afternoon had faded into twilight, and while we lived in a little neighborhood that had its houses generously spaced apart, I would have easily been spotted by anyone of my neighbors casting a curious glance our way. And though I was mortified at that moment, I was also aroused to a degree that I didn't think was possible. My cock rubbed against the soft padding of the diaper as I was lead waddling to our front door.

Kara unlocked the door, opened it swiftly, almost shoving me in after she had. She followed just as quickly, slamming the door behind her and locking the dead-bolt. She turned to face me and I stood there somewhat dumbly, sucking on my binki and shifting from foot to foot in order to feel and savor the bulk between my legs. The look on her face was beautiful, sexy, and terrifying. I whimpered slightly as I stood before her, this fiery goddess. She pushed me firmly against the wall of our entry way with one hand, and with her other plucked the large pacifier from my mouth. Wordlessly she leaned into me and kissed me. That kiss was hungry...ravenous. She then pressed her lean body into me, grinding her hips against my diapered crotch, pushing her pert breasts against my chest, and running her hands along my narrow waist so that the elastic waist of my diaper brushed against her fingers and palms.

The kiss went on for some moments before she broke it off. She pulled back and gazed upon me with lust as a soft growl issued from her throat. I looked back at her with wide, innocent eyes. "Naughty, naughty boy" she whispered as she grabbed the hem of my shirt, pulled it over my head, and tossed it aside in a single motion. I was puddy like at that moment, a little toy boy that would move and do whatever she wanted.

Kara grabbed my wrist, tightly this time, and she lead me to the kitchen. She fetched a large plastic cup from the cabinet, and filled it with water from our sink. She handed it to me saying "Drink" in a cool and commanding tone. I took the cup with my free hand and drank deeply. "Faster" was her next command, and I complied. Once the cup was empty, she filled it again...And I drank again, and this process repeated itself two more times. My belly felt ready to burst as I tried to finish the fourth cup of water. She took the cup from me, and after setting it on the counter, pulled me out of the kitchen and toward our bedroom.

We did have a room set up as a kind of nursery. It was relatively unfurnished at that time containing only a make shift changing table, a twin mattress with a plastic sheet complete with nursery prints and adorned with fleecey baby blankets, and a used playpen which had seen better days. When we did our baby play, we usually ended up in there. Thus I was a little surprised as she pulled me into our bedroom.

We approached our bed (a king sized, four poster deal) and she stopped me just shy of it. She grabbed my shoulder and turned me to face her. She then slide her fingers between the elastic leg guards of my diaper. "Still dry...still hard..." she said to me as her fingers gently explored the interior of my diapers. I moaned softly at her probing. I felt ready to burst in my diaper, to lose all control like a little baby and just cum right there. Kara sensed this, I think, and turned me around so I faced the edge of the bed. "Lean over the edge, baby" she commanded in a soft but stern voice. I did as she told. She then made her way to our dresser, opened a drawer, and pulled out one of her leather belts. I whimpered softly as she approached.

"Dry and hard...Baby should make wettums in his diapees, but he can't when he's hard. So Mommy has to do something about this" she had moved behind me while she said this, the pitch of her voice low and sultry. "Remember Baby...Mommy loves you very much" that was the last thing she said before her leather belt cut through the air and struck the back of my naked thigh. It stung mighty bad, and I cried out at the pain. There was another blow on the back of the other thigh, and then another, and then another. It didn't take long before I was crying. Not play crying, but real crying. That shit hurt, and it hurt bad.

I'm not sure how long she spanked/whipped me. It felt like a while, but she maintains that it was only two minutes and about 30 licks. Either way, it had the desired effect. I was no longer hard. I think, in fact, that my penis had tried to retreat from the pain. Also, the four glasses of water really wanted out of my bladder. Kara tossed the belt aside after she had finished her work. She grabbed my shoulder and pulled me up from my kneeling lean on the edge of the bed, just to push me to the floor. I was still bawling as I laid on my back looking up at the lovely body of Kara. She smiled down at me and with a reassuring smile whispered "Hush now baby. Shhhh...Mommy will make everything okay". As she made her reassurances, she unfastened the button of her jeans, and siddled her way out from them. Next came her pristine panties. She stood above me, hands on hips, naked from the waist down. Pale flesh, firm muscles...slender, beautiful...my Mommy, My Kara.

My cries softened slightly as I gazed upon Kara. Her face wore a mask of compassion, though her eyes screamed with want. She walked over to me, and kneeled upon thr ground by my head. "Shhhh Baby...Mommy will make it all better" Kara said as she threw a leg round the other side of my head so that she was straddling my face. Her warmth and heat were just inches above my lips. I knew what she wanted, and I cooed and sniffled all at once, something of an invitation. The pressure on my bladder was intense by this point, and though my cock fought to become hard, it was loosing this battle against nature. Kara lowered herself to my eager lips and tongue.

I kissed, and licked, and lapped as Kara moaned her approval to my ministrations. I knew she was starring at my diaper crotch, and so I wriggled my hips to make the plastic of my diapers rustle. I was rewarded with a delighted gasp. "Oh! Oh! Good baby!" she cried softly. I continued to lap at her moist warmth, seeking her special places with my tongue, trying most to please her. All this while though my bladder continued to protest. Admist the darting of my tongue were moans of discomfort, and i wriggled my hips more and more trying to stave of the inevitable.

"Are...you...going...to...wet?" Kara gasped, the words coming out in a breathy staccato "Come on, baby...wet your pampers. Wet yourself like...a...diaper boy. Do it...soak...your pampers...for mommy". And so I did...I relaxed just a little, and it almost immediately came out as a torrent. I did more than wet my diaper, I soaked it.

One of the disadvantages about disposable diapers is that if your penis is pointing towards your navel, and your lying on your back, the diaper can absorb some of your piss, but a fair amount of it ends up streaming past your hips, and while the padding round your butt may get some of it, there is still a good bit that will leak out of the diaper.

At the time, I don't think Kara saw that as a disadvantage. My diaper swelled with pee, and I could feel it trickling around my hips and leaking onto our hardwood floor. I had managed to fill my diaper and make a puddle on our floor.

Kara started to cum just then...it was a screaming orgasm. Not just a "YES!" kind of screaming orgasm, or even an "OHHHH GOD!" kind of screaming orgasm...like, neighbor-might-call-the-cops-cause-they-think-something-horrible-might-have-happened-to-someone kind of wordless, screaming orgasm. She squeezed the front of my soggy diaper as she came, forcing more urine out of it.

She eventually rolled off of me, panting as she did. I mewled softly at her, my lips, mouth, and chin glistening with her delight. She pulled over her shirt, and used that to clean my face. She smoothered me in kisses after she was done, and then unclasped her bra and slid out of it.

"Oh baby, baby, baby...mommy loves you loves you loves you" she whispered to me between flurries of tiny kisses. "Come her baby, let mommy make you happy" she said in a soft cooing voice as she crossed her legs and patted her thigh. I shifted my over to her, and laid myself in the crook of her arm. She craddled my head by her breast, teasing my lips with her hard nipples. I moaned, it was pitieous and hungry. My cock stirred back to life, swelling and pushing against the soft wet inside of my diaper.

"Shhhhh" Kara whispered as she finally let me take her nipple. I suckled at her breast as she squeezed and rubbed the front of my wet diaper. This wouldn't take long. Soon after, she slide her hand between the leg gatherers of my sodden pampers. I gasped as she wrapped a firm hand around me, and began to massage me up and down my length. "Shhhh" she whispered again "Be good for Mommy. Make cum cums in your pampers". I moaned again, more desperate, more ecstatic. I suckled on her breast, and her motions becamae faster. I squeezed my legs together just a little and felt the warm squishiness of my diaper press up against me. Kara's hand was moving fast and firm enough by that point that my diaper was making a constant, loud rustling noise. I felt out of control, but completely in her control. I was a baby, a diaper boy, a pissy pants, and I needed her. I started to lose myself just then, and I came hard into my diaper. I stopped suckling on Kara's breast as I came, and my moan became a shout, and that shout lingered as my body convulsed with the singularly most powerful orgasm I had had up until that point in my life.

It was my turn to pant as Kara smiled down at me after withdrawing her hand from my now wet -and- sticky diaper. She kissed my forehead and said "That's a good baby, filling your diaper for Mommy". I smiled at her, rather dumbly. She rocked me for a few moments as I came back to earth. "I think my baby needs a new diaper" Kara said, more to herself than to me. She squeezed the front of my diaper on again before pushing me to sit up.

"Come on little boy, let's get you out of that leaky diaper and into a nice, dry one" Kara said in a sing-songy lilt. I started to stand so I could walk to our make-shift nursery room when Kara put a staying hand upon my shoulder. "No no, Baby. Crawl"

Continued in Part 4

Something New