LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing The Same Diaper All Day Without Leaks, Is It Possible?

Guest diaperguy68

Guest diaperguy68

i've been wearing 2 molicare super plus diapers since about 11 am this morning. drinking lots of water and probably and have probably wet about 10 times, w 3 or 4 solid streams.

needless to say the diapers are dripping everywhere. how can i wet a whole bunch and not have to worry about changing?

will putting holes in the first diaper do the trick? booster pads?

i've been wearing 2 molicare super plus diapers since about 11 am this morning. drinking lots of water and probably and have probably wet about 10 times, w 3 or 4 solid streams.

needless to say the diapers are dripping everywhere. how can i wet a whole bunch and not have to worry about changing?

First mistake- not slitting the inner Molicare

Second mistake- drinking so much water that overfilling had to happen

Third mistake- flooding

Fourth mistake- Expecting too much of even a diaper as good as Molicares

Fifth mistake- Not using a diaper cover just in case

Not to be critical mind you, but you set yourself up for this so you have no real complaint that you got it :o All too much I hear stories like yours from people who have unrealistic expectations of what a diaper can do, and it's often combined with a reluctance to do what is really needed to fix the problem :o If you want maximum absorbency without changing boosters only cloth can offer that to you and IMHO only Bambinos can come close in disposables ;) If you want to stay with Molicares you'll need to double- up, slit the inner, and add as much booster capacity as you can stand. And if you want no leaks you have to use a well-fitting diaper cover. Sorry if this isn't the answer you wanted to hear but I ain't gonna lie to ya B) I'm a soaker too and that's why cloth is my choice when I do that :wub: You get the longest and wettest-feeling experience with cloth diapers- and then you don't have to go buy more to do it all over again :D

Bettypooh

• Like 3

No matter what you choose, it will be bulky. I would get several packs of cloth baby diapers. I would use a dozen baby cloth diapers as stuffers.

I have a friend in Georgia who is totally urinary incontinent. he wears cloth diapers 24/7. He uses cloth baby diapers for stuffers. It seems to work well for him.

In a personal attempt to see how long I could wear a diaper for, I wore a Bambino + Abena Abri-Let Maxi booster (which is my usual diaper job) and ended up wearing it for 34 1/2 hours. I consumed an average amount of liquiid.. (average for me anyways) But this is not something that I recommend or will ever do again myself. Like Darkfinn said, they do get stale and icky after awhile. The smell becomes very pronounced and not to mention, you end up with one hell of a rash. If by some chance you do attempt this, make sure you put on a ton of Desitin and coat yourself thoroughly.. not to mention baby powder as well.

wanna wear a single diaper all day with no leaks, dont pee in it. problem solved lol

Am I evil if this was my very first thought on the thread?

And why am I surprised it took so long for someone to say? :D:D:D

A problem I've had with disposables is the filling eventually falls down to the bottom of the diaper. ANd they sag.

Cloth is a little better, But it will eventually need additional support if you keep wearing it. Like a pair of whity tighties over the plastic.

if you want.. some sites post the amount of fluid the diaper can stand... just add up the amount of 2 diapers and 4 booster pads. this might help you with what you want.. abena XL holds 40oz and a tranquility booster pad holds 20oz

so the math is

120oz = Almost a gallon

this is assuming that you use 2 booster pads and 2 XL diapers

In a personal attempt to see how long I could wear a diaper for, I wore a Bambino + Abena Abri-Let Maxi booster (which is my usual diaper job) and ended up wearing it for 34 1/2 hours. I consumed an average amount of liquiid.. (average for me anyways) But this is not something that I recommend or will ever do again myself. Like Darkfinn said, they do get stale and icky after awhile. The smell becomes very pronounced and not to mention, you end up with one hell of a rash. If by some chance you do attempt this, make sure you put on a ton of Desitin and coat yourself thoroughly.. not to mention baby powder as well.

I was starting to wonder how long it would take someone to mention the rash. I've never worn over 24 hours, and I would never EVER try. It is very very bad for your skin, and your health. I know it feels good to have a wet diaper on and not want to change, but the next diaper will be wet soon enough.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, it's hard for disposables to handle much much more. I have kinda worked out a formula for myself. At times when I want to wear as long as possible, I guage the time as follows: 1 hour for the diaper, and an hour for each inserted pad - maximum 3 in the diaper. Now, by cutting the first diaper, and using 2 more inserts with a diaper over them, thats another 2 hours. So, at most, wearing storebought diapers, I hope to get about 5 hours out of it, but it sure is bulky. AND OF COURSE, I wear plastic panties over the whole thing. I will be wearing this much the last few weeks of Dec., as I am off work. Enjoy!

Yes, it's hard for disposables to handle much much more. I have kinda worked out a formula for myself. At times when I want to wear as long as possible, I guage the time as follows: 1 hour for the diaper, and an hour for each inserted pad - maximum 3 in the diaper. Now, by cutting the first diaper, and using 2 more inserts with a diaper over them, thats another 2 hours. So, at most, wearing storebought diapers, I hope to get about 5 hours out of it, but it sure is bulky. AND OF COURSE, I wear plastic panties over the whole thing. I will be wearing this much the last few weeks of Dec., as I am off work. Enjoy!

get a good disposable with a bambino quadro pad and you may be able to get through the whole day.

Yes, you certainly can. I've chronicled 36-48 hour efforts on past threads (edit: my efforts).

Just keep in mind that as 24 hours it becomes really, really uncomfortable. If you sleep through the last bit, you can make it without too much discomfort. But, the acidic state of the unine really starts to tear into the skin.

My advice: If you're going to do it, take a break, let your skin breathe. Slide off the diaper for a few minutes as the hours tick on. 18 hours in, you're going to want to do this, trust me. Showers don't hurt... after drying off, I got a babyish charge from putting the same diaper back on.

Note that I only wore for more than 24 hours as an experiment... just to see when it would become unbearable (and yes, after 36-48 hours, even with breaks to avoid rash... you just lose all interest. But, 24 hours in one diaper can be a blast, and I really suggest trying it).

Yes, you certainly can. I've chronicled 36-48 hour efforts on past threads (edit: my efforts).

Just keep in mind that as 24 hours it becomes really, really uncomfortable. If you sleep through the last bit, you can make it without too much discomfort. But, the acidic state of the unine really starts to tear into the skin.

My advice: If you're going to do it, take a break, let your skin breathe. Slide off the diaper for a few minutes as the hours tick on. 18 hours in, you're going to want to do this, trust me. Showers don't hurt... after drying off, I got a babyish charge from putting the same diaper back on.

Note that I only wore for more than 24 hours as an experiment... just to see when it would become unbearable (and yes, after 36-48 hours, even with breaks to avoid rash... you just lose all interest. But, 24 hours in one diaper can be a blast, and I really suggest trying it).

I tend to get uncomfortable after about 4-8 hours wet.

I tend to get uncomfortable after about 4-8 hours wet.

Forgot to mention the steps. Yes, different people have different skin... some don't rash up (like mine). But all skin is different... poking my skin can cause it to turn pink, yet urine takes forever to make a dent.

One thing you can do is use heavy amounts of baby powder. This keeps the skin dry and less likely to be in discomfort.

I WAS a DL but now I am definitely an Little Boy/Daddy DL Switch. We tend to get along with most others in this fetish. Typically I love to wet my diapers as oftem as possible, as long as possible. I don't bother to control my eliminations. I'm immature by choice and love to totally regress, so I'll just wear it until I wet my pants for all to see. I'm proud of it, even if this might earn me a spanking. I love that too.

Of course I want to be babied and want my mommy all the time. Me wish me had a "mommy" for RP but that's just a natural urge. My wife doesn't baby me anywhere nearly as I would like but I'm not complaining, just letting others see the psychlogy here. Part of being babied is being treated to frequent diaper checks. I love the humilation and the complete transfer of control to a mother figure. Talk about a secure, loved state of mind. Mommy can check and change my diaper as often as she needs to, its nice not to have to think about wetting/messing at all. OMG I love diapers - what a silly infantile man. Nah!

I have worn a single Abri X-plus with a stuffer for 24 hours. It is not something I really want to repeat... they get stale and icky after a while.

Agree with you, the smell of old urine is not pleasant.

• 2 weeks later...