LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

2010 New Jersey Littles Munch And Event Info

Has Anyone Else Ever Wondered: Where do DLs Come From?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. In Your Opinion, Where do Diaper Lovers Come From?

• We are born!
    • We are made!
    • We teleport here from Abena X Plus in the Moliform Galaxy of the AB Universe!
    • France!
    • I don't know!

Keeping Pennsylvania In The Loop!

Hey Pennsylvanians! We'd like to share with you about our AB/DL/Diapered Littles group over here in NJ. I've decided to keep our monthly Invites on this one thread instead of cluttering up the whole Pennsylvania Forum.

We are hoping you guys do this too! Maybe there could be a 'Philly Littles' or 'NEPAL' Munch? We are committed to help you any way we can. If you want to see what the rest of the USA is doing have a look at www.LittlesMunch.com. Eleven Groups; DC, Boston, and NJ are all on there. Why not you? We bet Diaper Conventions are not far away.

Here's the NJL Munch Information. Keep drilling down to the bottom to check on any current Monthly Munch and Activity Announcements. This thread is also the best place for any members and/or those thinking about attending to post so that we read it. Anyone can belong if they make it to at least one munch. We can pickup and drop off anyone who can get here using train or bus. At least Five people from Pennsylvania are now Members of NJL.

New Jersey Littles Munch Information

PURPOSE AND RULES

‘New Jersey Littles’ (NJL) exists to serve the social and emotional needs of Diaper Lovers, Adult Babies and “Little

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I knew I was forgetting something...A big Shout Out to our NJL Members from Pennsylvania (Yes you belong):

PArms for coming out to the November Munch! It was nice to meet you! Enjoy NC!

Huggy and Jeffy for both coming out to the October Halloween Diaper Party! Huggy for attending in January and March of 2010, Jeffie for attending in March, April Littles LockIn and September 2010 (He even brought his mommy!) You guys Really Know How to do it I'll tell 'ya!

Miss 'We Have Pie' for coming out to the September 2009 and March 2010 Munches! Thank you so much for supporting us!

Kee for coming out in 2010 August, September and October!

Hmmm, one might surmise that Pennsylvania is a HOTBED of INTEREST...

p.s. For all our SEPTA/Bus/Railway connected friends we will always try to find a way to do pickups and returns to a train/bus station. Please send me website info/links so I can make suggestions as we do travel about.

"Its Worth It"

You people are a great bunch and we hope to see more of you at future activities. So far that's NY Three - PA Four! Woot!

"PA Kicks Padded Ass!"

We in NJ are hoping the 2010 New Year brings the same kind of group over your side of the Delaware so we can visit or at least wave flags at each other. Happy Diapered New Year!!!

What's a Littles Munch? Glad you asked!

A Munch, as utilized in Kink circles throughout the work, is normally a well advertised, organized, ‘Safe, Sane and Consensual’ social function for Adults (Minimum 18 years of age). Typically, there are numerous munches for various kinks in most regions or states. A 'Littles Munch' (www.LittlesMunch.com) is a munch that includes everyone you might enjoy meeting. It is for Adult Diaper Lovers (diaper fetishists, those with a paraphilia for diapers, diaper curious as well) but it is not just for those who like diapers! It is also for those people who practice ‘Littles’ Age-play (diapers are optional) and those who love them (Mommy/Daddy/ SO.) “Littles

• Like 1

Hi buddy I hope it went well today at the munch - it was killing me not to be there :(

Hope you had a great holiday.

Huggie :biker_h4h:

pssst - your inbox is full here, delete the messages;)

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

As always this munch was great. Getting to hang out with other down to earth ab/dl's at these munches has become a monthly event I always look forward to and try to make time for. The food at the Diner was good, and the company made it even better. It is quite an awesome thing when people with ab/dl interests can get together and be themselves around others with similar interests. The conversations are both more interesting and exciting as are the stories and experiences, when shared with people that can appreciate our unique interests. Hanging out at the mall was nice, riding the carousel (mer-horse) with my wet abena and plastic pants under my cargo's was good fun, and walking the mall, chatting and appreciating things with an ab/dl perspective included was great. Anyone thinking of coming out to one of these, but not quite sure, put your reservations aside and be rest assured that decent, non-threatening people are what make these munches/events a success. The more people there are attending these the better they get and the more ideas are shared making the next ones even better. So everybody let's make these gatherings interesting, exciting and memorable, come on out and join in on the fun, so we can really have a local ab/dl group where we can be comfortable being ourselves, meet like minded down to earth people that share our interests and create lasting friendships.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

‘New Jersey Littles’ Munch and Activity

As posted on www.LittlesMunch.com (check it out!), sent to the NJL Mailing List and Cross-posted on:

www.DailyDiapers.com www.DiaperSpace.com www.Fetlife.com

Date: Sunday, March 14th, 2010

Munch: Saint Patricks Day Theme - Wear something Green!

Time: 1:00 sharp, ends at 2:30 pm, Ask for the “NJL

There will be NO NJL Munch for February.

Pre-Announcement: The Tentative Date for March has been determined as Sunday, March 14th at 1pm at the Sussex Queen Diner and we will be visiting the famous High Point as a group after the Munch. This is a non-strenuous Littles Hike on well marked paths. In the event of poor weather I will choose another indoor activity that we can do.

For those who live near Sussex County NJ or from Southwestern New York or Northeastern Pennsylvania this will be the closest we will come for many months, so mark your calendars NOW and don't miss out. Although RSVP's for a munch aren't required I already have three confirmed RSVP's ahead of time, anyway, including a female LG little (non-AB) and male DL (formerly of SIDNY) who will be flying up from Florida. Post here if you have anything non-frivolous to say to your fellow AB/DL/Littles. To let me know you are coming, recommended for those coming from a long distance, please send a Private Message to glenndl at DailyDiapers or I may not be on the lookout for you.

BTW I love hiking!!! Consider me RSVPed

• Like 1

Hi all :)

OK thanks for the info on the March Munch. I hope to make it and will distribute the info to ABDLers I know here from PA. I suggest making the theme St. Patrick's Day. Sussex County NJ is just on the other side of Matamoras PA (I-84 to Matamoras cross the river then pickup Rt. 23)

I am proud to be affiliated with the NJLs, everyone I met thus far is wonderful!

Huggie :biker_h4h:

HappyValentinesDay-1-1.gif

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi all :)

We are close to the NJL March Munch date. This event is open to all ABDLers. The theme St. Patrick's Day, wear green if you can.

Sussex Queen Diner, 289 Route 23, Sussex, NJ‎ 07461 (appx 7 south of Matamoras PA on Rt. 23 in the little town of Martins)

I am proud to be affiliated with the NJLs, everyone I met thus far is wonderful!

I'll see you there.

Huggie

thccd-stpats35.gif

• 2 weeks later...

March Munch Madness: For the Post Munch Report go to the NJ Forum.

I'd like to 'Thank' the following NJL Members from Pennsylvania who attended the New Jersey Littles Munch in Sussex Country, NJ.:

'Huggy' for getting there on time and saving the day (as usual) and also for taking the wonderful photos of the Mineral Museum for everyone to enjoy! This was Huggies third time in our mere nine months of existence (the record is held be Rus from NY - five times). I have posted these in the Gallery, although I'm new at it and don't know if they all show. I'm starting to lose count of all the times you've come out - not even the rough weather stops you - bet you logged a ton of travel hours, my good buddy!

Jeffy for coming out yet again, all the way from central PA, and bringing your DL friend, Al. Welcome to Al who is now an NJL Member too! You guys add class to the operation!

'We Have Pie' for coming out again, all the way from Philadelphia! You're the one who inspired me to get to this point: You taught me that "Its Worth It" - it really is!

I also want to thank 'Kat Chase' for coming with Huggie in January!

Yet again, PA Kicks Padded Ass! ("They're going the distance...")

Now get to work over there Pennsylvania, We're all lookin' for an excuse to visit! May your diapers be wet and your blankets warm!

hey everyone..so I just wanted to say that I think Glenn is on to something! We here in Pennsylvania should have our group where we can meet up once a month like the nj littles! i am more than happy to help us get the group off the ground and have taken a first step for getting our group together. please see my past regarding the upcoming event in late March..thanks and I look forward to meeting you all soon!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Keeping Pennsylvania and Philly AB/DL (Littles) Munch in the Loop:

‘New Jersey Littles’ Spring Munch and Party!

As posted on www.LittlesMunch.com, sent to the NJL Mailing List and Cross-posted on:

Date: Saturday, April 17th, 2010

Please go to the NJ Formums April NJL Munch Thread for updated information on the upcoming Munch! Yes we are inviting our brothers and sisters from Pennsylvania as there is excellent access via Train and Bus to this event! Post any inquiries there or contact glenn directly at daddyglenn2002@yahoo.com

The next big Private Party will be in October so don't miss out!

www.LittlesMunch.com

www.LittlesMunch.com

We are proud to announce that 'New Jersey Littles' Munch is now a participating member of the LittlesMunch.com website! Membership in this organization is not something that is passed out without much consideration and is not instantaneous - they look for groups with staying power. We have earned this - it is an honor not to be taken lightly - and it must be earned on a continuous basis into the future. This affords 'NJL' the opportunity to participate with the entire community of Little Age Players and Diaper Lovers in the United States and perhaps soon the free world!

LittlesMunch.com (est. in 1995) is the Premiere Diaper Lover and Age-playing Littles Network in the United States. Members may share the information neccessary to travel about to other current munches in real time. It is not a forum for chat - it does not replace any related Forum Website in what it does. It is a place to go for current information about NJL and over ten other Littles Munches in the US. NJL does have a separate mailing list where you can communicate with NJL brass with questions and ideas! This puts everyone on the same playing field and it also opens up the opportunity for intergroup visitations and Diaper/ Littles Conventions for Members.

This is one of many great reasons for anyone in or near New Jersey to join and participate in New Jersey Littles! If you want to meet others, for real, this is the way to go! LittlesMunch is open to Adult (over the age of eighteen) Diaper Lovers and Adult Age-playing Littles - adults who role play as AB's, Adult Toddlers, Adult Little Boys, Adult Little Girls, Adult Kids and Adult Teens - perhaps with diapers or perhaps without - of any sex and/ or gender orientation - and it also allows Bigs who serve as caretakers: Mommies, Daddies, Aunties, Uncles etc... The point is that not all of these people are found at DailyDiapers or Diaperspace or Fetlife - Littles Munches are a broader, all encompassing group for those of us who are ready for that next step. We're not JUST a DL group but we include all DLs! If you are a DL but don’t want to associate with Littles you might miss meeting TONS of DLs who are also Littles so why would you want to limit yourself? We are not an AB or AB/DL group – we have a much broader definition. Also, AB/DL isn’t a disease – “my AB/DL

• 2 weeks later...

‘NJL – Central’ Munch

As posted on www.LittlesMunch.com, sent to the NJL Mailing List and Cross-posted on:

Dinner Munch at the Harvest Moon Brewery and Cafe

Date: Saturday, May 1, 2010

Time: 7:30 sharp, ending around 10:00 pm, ask for the “NJL

• 6 months later...

Hey Pennsylvania! You're all cordially invited to the latest NJL Event below, which has access via Train to Princeton Station! We like this location (Princeton is a happening University Town with alot of nightlife) very much and hope to have several Munches here (quarterly perhaps) each year. There are thirteen people coming so far, including at least three from PA and a few from NY, so if anyone in the country can get here by train Its Worth It! Spread the message far and wide please.

New Jersey Littles – 1st Annual ‘OKTOBERFETS’

As posted one month in advance on www.LittlesMunch.com ('New Jersey Littles' Munch page) and:

www.DailyDiapers.com (NJ Forum)

www.FetLife.com (New Jersey Littles on FetLife Group)(Events Calendar)

www.ABKingdom.com (English Forum/ USA)(Events Calendar)

www.DiaperSpace.com (Events Calendar)

NJL OKTOBERFETS Dinner Munch at Triumph Brewing Company

Date: Saturday evening, October 16, 2010

Time: Reservations are for 8:00 p.m. (sharp!) If late call Glenn (email me TWO DAYS AHEAD for my tel. no.)

Attire: Upscale Street Casual (No obvious kink paraphernalia)

RSVP: Required. Kindly let us know in advance. Meet us at the entrance between 7:45 and 8pm! Get my new Tel. No. in advance, call if late! Our Munches are open to members and newcomers alike. Read our NJL Rules before you attend.

Current Tally of RSVPs: 13 Thirsty People are Confirmed

Please Please Please No Last Minute (Same Day) Emails - I won't get them until too late!

BTW, the tally above IS also updated on every website this is posted (7 places) so you can bet we'll get even more showing up last minute (as in March's 20, April's 20 & May's 20 people)

Location: Triumph Brewing Company, 138 Nassau Street, Princeton, NJ 08542.

Directions: www.maps.google.com. Via rail/ bus: www.njtransit.com.

Get here fast by rail from Philadelphia (SEPTA) and New York City/ Penn Station!

Website (About, Menu, Directions and Map): www.triumphbrewing.com

The Triumph Brewing Company has an excellent menu and craft brewery beers and comes highly recommended. Princeton is one of the most romantic places around and has a popular nightlife atmosphere within walking distance to the world famous Princeton University and Princeton Station (rail). We expect this new NJL Event to become a well-attended annual munch, with many members and guests traveling from afar. Expect to be greeted at the door from 7:45 until 8pm. Dinner Reservations are for 8pm SHARP, we will enter together at that time. Please arrive prior to 8pm in order to guarantee your seating is held – they do not allow unfilled reserved seats to remain unfilled past time of reservation! Latecomers risk the chance they may not get a seat at the table. Bring enough cash (paper money, including single dollar bills as we are not your bank, no coin please!) to cover your meal and drinks plus 20% gratuities and incidental costs and tender it to the Munch Host when requested. We suggest a budget of thirty dollars per person. We expect all participants to be on best behavior and to follow the NJL Rules (Attached) at all times. Leave the pacifiers in the car. Bring a discreet diaper bag only if needed. Each participant assumes all risk for their person and personal belongings - NJL will not be responsible for such. This is a Microbrewery with fantastic beer - so enjoy but be sure to arrange for a designated driver where appropriate and drink responsibly. Be Respectful of NJL and its Membership at all times during the event. Be discreet - never discuss our information, kink subjects or any personal information to any non-NJL Member while at any NJL Munch/ Activity/ Function. Failure to do so will result in one’s being banned from NJL.

New Jersey Littles usually holds munches in both northern and central NJ but this month we will be having a combined event for Unity. I am predicting at least twenty people this time, like we had at the March and April Munches. Having tracked the way this group grows over time, it wouldn't surprise me if we reach at least thirty to one single event by New Years of 2011 (Btw you are hearing it here first, there will be a huge New Years Event this year, call this the advanced notice for anyone paying attention.). Any NJL Member may attend any Munch/ Event, and may invite prospective members and guests to any public Munch as the responsible Sponsor.

We are seeking NJL Members who would be willing to volunteer as Munch Hosts. NJL has the vision of holding munches in the southern end of the state as well, including the NJ Shore and Cherry Hill areas, among others. Volunteers wishing to try their hand at Hosting/ Co-Hosting Munches, Activities, or Private Parties are always welcome!

• 4 weeks later...

New Jersey Littles

2010 November/ December Schedule of Events

As posted on October 4, 2010 at www.LittlesMunch.com and the following websites:

www.DailyDiapers.com www.FetLife.com www.ABKingdom.com www.DiaperSpace.com www.ABDLPixel.com

NJL Tours the River Horse Brewing Company, followed by the

NJL Central Munch at the Lambertville Station Pub

Date: Friday, November 19, 2010

Times: Tour 3:30 pm sharp, Munch 7:00 pm sharp (Ask for “Glenn’s

• 3 weeks later...

Dear Littles, ABs, Diaper Lovers, and Bigs over in Philadelphia and Pennsylvania:

Tommorrow night (Dec. 3rd) NJ Littles will be having a Munch with over ten people who've RSVPd - there may be more coming as well. This will be a bigger Munch with many new people coming. I'm very excited about it - this doesn't usually happen on the East Coast but it will likely be the third largest Munch we've yet had. The record is 20 people - we've done that twice! Its one-hundred miles away from you but so what - Its Worth It! There's train access, we pick up and you get to meet others you can call real friends afterwards. We do have one person coming in from Bethlehem and another coming in from central PA and others travelling as well.

Now for the really fun announcement: On Saturday, January 22nd NJL is having it's second annual 'We-HOP' Munch in Somerset (close to Rutgers University with Train Access to North Brunswick Station) which you can get to by train and we pickup and return. Munch is at 1pm at IHOP in Franklin Park (part of Somerset)on Rte 27. Afterwards there will be a Private 'Pull-up Party' at my apartment less than a mile away. This is for people I know personally. This is an adult Pull-up Contest for those who want to compete to see if they are indeed ready for pull-ups otherwise its a "Diaper Party" for those who prefer that. Mommy says any diapered people MUST wear plastic panties to protect the furniture and each other and that they must be polite at all times. For those Littles and Bigs who do not wear diapers this is also an age play party.

Go see the formal invitation in the NJ forum for complete details, contact me with any Questions. Please come!

ps This year please let us know if anyone near the NJ border has any get-together plans and wants company. We can help spread the word and we want to visit. Thank you.