LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ab/Dl Here...

Guest jhnny30

Guest jhnny30

I'm ab/dl, been around a while. I came across this prayer recently and part of the deal is you have to publish it, so here it is...

Dear Heart of Jesus, in the past I have asked you for many favours. This time I ask you this very special one (I want to wet the bed every night). Take it, dear Heart of Jesus, and place it within your own broken Heart, where your Father sees it. Then, in His merciful eyes, it will become Your favour, not mine. Amen. I promise to publish this prayer.

Say this prayer for three days. promise publication and favour will be granted. never known to fail.

1st post fail. Religious or not, pray or not, it makes no difference to the fail of this post...This post as a first post is just utter fail, in my humble opinion...Oh, and because of

I came across this prayer recently and part of the deal is you have to publish it

being so similar to those "forwards" that you "have" to pass along, I firmly believe that this is a nice big chunk of post Spam. Yummy, yummy, in my tummy post Spam FAIL.

Part of a nutritious breakfast.

~ moogle

This is an example of prayers becoming modern, 18th century prayer becomes Metallica lyrics.

Did you know you can sing Amazing Grace to the theme song from Gilligan's Island?

My old man almost pissed his pants in church one sunday when I said that to him. It works perfectly.

There are churches who use these types of prayers... One in Tulsa keeps sending them to me... It doesn't jive with mainstream beliefs, however... The idea of having to stick some little card under the pillow, or "publish" a prayer online, or kneel on a piece of paper for x amount of time, or whatever, in order to bribe God is, quite frankly against my religion. We believe that God would be more insulted than inclined to grant your wish.

There are churches who use these types of prayers... One in Tulsa keeps sending them to me... It doesn't jive with mainstream beliefs, however... The idea of having to stick some little card under the pillow, or "publish" a prayer online, or kneel on a piece of paper for x amount of time, or whatever, in order to bribe God is, quite frankly against my religion. We believe that God would be more insulted than inclined to grant your wish.

Thank you!!!!!

When I was at my bible School in Oklahoma a few years back the head preacher made fun of all that stuff, he veen brought in some of the crap he received from area churches. It was more of a "I better not ever catch any of you doing this" kind of lecture. The ministry was faith oriented however still grounded in common sense, which I liked.

I don't open anything that's forwarded to me. If someone can't find the time to actually write me, then I don't want it. If something is so important that you need me to read it, then by all means Copy and Paste in a new message.