LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Did That Thing Again... :-\

I didn't c your age but I assume you are fairly young. I did this from puberty up till I was 16 or 17. Then I started getting smart and realized I would be back for them , so I quit throwing them away. Now I have them in my house and hardly ever wear them. Was it the thrill of sneaking around ? Don't be ashamed and throw them away. It's your fetish and it will stick with you always, you can't run from it. Just deal with it.. :)

Be ashamed at the waste you put in a landfill... needlessly.

:-P

Somewhere, Bambi is crying.

Unless you're really worried about someone finding them, don't just toss 'em. You'll come to grips with it, sooner or later.

as for throwing them away, i think you should just mail them to me :)

What a brilliant idea. Wish I thought of it.

Or mail them to guitar's diaper dream date who lives at 1600 Pennsylvania Av., Washington D.C.

Man, that would be hillarious. Bet you could get it on national news... just make sure to leave no finger prints and no return address... otherwise I'm certain the secret service would be talking to you... about nothing, but talking to you nonetheless.

Logan, you're right, the desire (I'm not sure it's a fetish for all of us) to wear diapers is inescapable. I've thrown away diapers many times, and vowed many times not to wear them again, sometimes for months, even years, but the desire, no matter how suppressed, never goes away. I am so fortunate to have a wife who accepts and even indugles my desire to wear diapers, so now I don't throw my diapers away. Bless her kind heart!

I am another one that threw out both disposables and plastic pants as a teen. And plastic pants were hard to come by when you are a teen! Then it dawned on me to just put them in a box in the basement when I was feeling ashamed and wanted to "grow up". It was lots easier to go to the basement than go get new diapers. And finally at some time I got over feeling ashamed! All that was like 35 years ago. Still got my diapers!!!! Now they are in my closet.

I should say that I did this for a few reasons. Sometimes its mostly out of self disgust.

This time however, and I should have said this, was because I have limited privacy. I have to be very creative when hiding. I would say that I have no privacy. I'm not sure if I've been found out or not even.

With the coming holidays I can't even try to hide them. My room is always where people hide stuff. Its not like anything is hard to find, but people will put bags from stores with stuff in them for Christmas. Besides the holidays, I also feel a huge amount of worry just knowing that they're there. It actually haunts me. After a few uses this time I couldn't bare it and had to free myself of the risk.

And on top of that I often feel very bad after using a diaper. Its a guilty shameful feeling, and no, I don't get off on that.

u generaly get the urge to throw them away after you have a bit of fun in them if you know what i mean (not peeing) because your zapped back to reality in a sense, and you think bah whats this.

I just took them under my bed where there hard to acces and to much hastle to take out the whole pacet, as all i need to is slightly open my bed draw thing and take one out but taking the whole pack out is harder.

Anyway why would u do that you FOOL! :bash: