LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Close Calls

We all have them...

I'm living mine right now.

A few weeks ago, I ordered a sample of Tranquility ATN.

Today I got a text from my dad "a package is here from Principle Business Enterprise"

Wouldn't ya know it, my paypal decided to go ahead and put my old address (parents Place) instead of where I am now.

So now I'm sitting in the library at school, starting to get anxious. Thinking maybe that it might be something else, something stupid and from a college wanting me.

"It is soft like clothing and is addressed to you, want me to open?"

"No thanks, just leave it be" I say, wanting to act cool. not like, NO!!!!

"The package also had Go-Peach printed on it, if that helps"

"Will throw on a shelf until you can get it"

That's all he has said... and I'm scared silly

Has anyone ordered a sample pack from the tranquility website? Do you know if somewhere on the package it says "Best choice in Incontinent protection products!" or something like that. Anything that would cast suspicion to it being what it really is?

AND if they do manage to find out what it is, and ask me about it... Help me think of some excuses.

So far the best I have come up with is that I was gonna give it to my sister as joke next time she complains about having to pee all the time and not wanting to get up (8 months preggers, so I hear it maybe 5 times a day) This is the best I could think of..

Help me please, I'm scared

Guest Katharsys

It has been so long since I ordered from Tranquility, but if I recollect, there wasn't anything on it that stopped me from ordering them when I lived on base. However, that was many years ago, and my memory may be faulty.

If it does though, I would pass it off as a joke (if it is just a sample) like you are proposing, for your sister.

i don't usually lie, but on this occasaion i would!!

when we have had things deliverd in the past we have had all sorts of random boxes...just normal things like baby toys deliverd in car seat boxes,

any way, i konw if i was put on the spot i would just say that it was obviously the first empty box that they found to put your stuff in...new top, pants...xmas pressy for them that is sooooo secret they MUST NOT look at it!!!

maybe from e-bay...but i'd wait till you see the packing lable to use that one!!

ok, i am a lil bad, but i do think i could pull that one off.... :D

good luck sweetie

*hugs*

juniper

xxx

Nope, I don’t why that was sent to me dad. Maybe some college prank or something. Better let me take that package back to college so I can get even with the prankster who sent it.

That’s my story and I’m sticking with it.

IF and this is only IF they actually bring it up ad want to watch yo open it in front of them, then say "what the hell is this? i ordered a tee shirt!"

But i can't imagine why you could just stop over one day "real quick cause u are running late" grab the package and go, if they ask you later what it was, tell em.. it was a teeshirt... if for some crazy reason they want to see the tee shirt, buy some $3 cheapy at wal mart or something to show them.

but if they dont say anything, then dont mention it, just thank them for holding on to it for you.

IF and this is only IF they actually bring it up ad want to watch yo open it in front of them, then say "what the hell is this? i ordered a tee shirt!"

But i can't imagine why you could just stop over one day "real quick cause u are running late" grab the package and go, if they ask you later what it was, tell em.. it was a teeshirt... if for some crazy reason they want to see the tee shirt, buy some $3 cheapy at wal mart or something to show them.

but if they dont say anything, then dont mention it, just thank them for holding on to it for you.

Well, with weather and my schedule, the next time I'm going to see them is thanksgiving, but I'm staying with them for a few days than.

One time, I had bought some diapers and had them in the toolbox of my truck and my dad wanted me to help him do some work. And for some reason, he wanted to use my truck. Fortunately, he didn't decide to stick any tools in the toolbox. That could've turned bad really quick, as my folks're rabidly anti-diaper (we had a few bad fights over them when I was living at home).

Wouldn't ya know it, my paypal decided to go ahead and put my old address (parents Place) instead of where I am now.

With all due respect, paypal only "decides" with what information it is given, did you update your address? When you completed the transaction did you check what address was listed? :D

If he wanted to open it he probably would have. My guess is he will hold it for you and not think about it again. My parents have done some weird things, but wouldn't open my mail unless I asked them too.

one time we orderd abeans, ussually they come in a plain box, but they came in a big box with 'Abena' printed on it, and other writhing too...now the thing is that we live abuve a shop, and our friend who owns it often exepts packages for us...so if they come she will see it!!

i would (and will) have gone with... 'thats a random box for our sons toy'

i am lucky in that we do not live at home....has big advantages!

*hugs*

xxx

Just be a little careful in thinking out an excuse for what you got. All they have to do is look up the company name on a computer search and they will know that Principal Business Enterprises is a company that makes adult diapers and stuff. The excuse of ordering a T-shirt from them won't work. The excues of a 'gag" gift for your sister is good however the fact that you told them not to open it even though they said it's soft and feels like cloth might make them suspicious. You could always look at the package when you pick it up at their house, have a puzzled look on your face and then open it in front of them. When you pull out the diaper, then smile and have that look of remeberance on your face and say, "Ah! I ordered this as a gag for (your sister's name) because she's always complaining she dosn't want to get up to pee!" Now, they may think, "How could he not remember what this was he ordered?" and that would be a good conclusion to jump to, but you just look at the return address and say, "Principal Business Enterprises? No wonder I didn't know what it was when you called me!" As a way of further explaining, just say, "I saw this coupon for a free sample in the drug store when I was buying some (toothpaste, deoderant, etc.) and thought it would be a funny joke to play on (your sister's name) next time she complains about having to pee all the time." If your sister is going to be there for thanksgiving, you might even say it's a good thing the package was delivered to their house because you almost forgot you even ordered it. Then tell your parents not to say anything to her about it or spoil the joke. If she complains about having to pee anytime durring her visit, then pull out the package and give it to her with a grin on your face and say something like, "Youve been saying that lately so I got you a little gift that will help". Then give her the package! That will really make your parents believe it was just a gag, even though you will lose your free sample. Whats worse, though? Losing your free sample or having your parents think you wear diapers?

Just think it through and try and think of any and every question you might be asked and have a thought out response. Thats about all you can do.

I would say that you ordered them ages ago for a halloween costume (say that a couple of you were going to a baby themed party) and rather than get ripped off on ebay, you searched for adult sized nappies online and found those ones for free so ordered them, but they never turned up and you completely forgot about them. As for them going to your parents address, just say you must of put their address in by mistake! (thus adding to the never recieved them arguement!)

Just a thought

Froggie

UPDATE!

okay, so it's Saturday night, and I'm laying here in my tranquility's!

So me and the sis went to the parents place to watch a football game and get some free food...

As we were leaving, I grabbed my package with a few other things I was taking back. And the only thing that was said was a comment about a shirt.

So either my parents are still just as ignorant as they would be before this whole thing, or they are being cool and not just asking... either way I think I'm good!