LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thank You!

As just maybe a few people know, it is the 20th anniversary of the falling Berlin wall and the Iron Curtain, at that.

Most probably just a few more may know that the allies safeguarded my country against the iron curtain. As I grew up in less than 50km distance to the iron curtain I'd like to use the occasion to thank our western allies and especially our fellow british friends who helped to secure the strip of border to the soviet zone here.

I know some dd members spent a good part of their service here in western germany, be it british or american soldiers.

Thank you all. You been the now mostly forgotten force which did not allow the soviet take over of western germany. Let's celebrate the occasion a bit :thumbsup:

funny that the concert they were having had a wall so nobody could come in, even tho it was free! :lol:

Thats just U2 through, gotta protect Bono, he is the second coming of Christ our lord.

I remember the Berlin wall coming down... even through i was 7 at the time, I remember watching a bit about it on Timmy Mallet's show Wacaday :X. Even through I was 7 I knew it was an important event. Especially so because at that point in my life I had spent more time living in Germany then in the UK :X

• 2 weeks later...

I remember being in Iceland when President Reagan had the summit with Gorbachev. I was part of a broadcast team. Reagan was the greatest American President of my lifetime. That summit lead to the end of the iron curtain. Being in Reykjavic was a high point in my life. I was young and adventurous.

Here is the actual video when Reagan said "Mr. Gorbachev. Tear down this wall"! This is when America had a President with a backbone.

Unfortuneately, Kruschev's vision of the Comminist crushing America is comming about. The Communist control the White House and both houses of our legislature.

As just maybe a few people know, it is the 20th anniversary of the falling Berlin wall and the Iron Curtain, at that.

Most probably just a few more may know that the allies safeguarded my country against the iron curtain. As I grew up in less than 50km distance to the iron curtain I'd like to use the occasion to thank our western allies and especially our fellow british friends who helped to secure the strip of border to the soviet zone here.

I know some dd members spent a good part of their service here in western germany, be it british or american soldiers.

Thank you all. You been the now mostly forgotten force which did not allow the soviet take over of western germany. Let's celebrate the occasion a bit :thumbsup:

I remember being in Iceland when President Reagan had the summit with Gorbachev. I was part of a broadcast team. Reagan was the greatest American President of my lifetime. That summit lead to the end of the iron curtain. Being in Reykjavic was a high point in my life. I was young and adventurous.

Here is the actual video when Reagan said "Mr. Gorbachev. Tear down this wall"! This is when America had a President with a backbone.

Unfortuneately, Kruschev's vision of the Comminist crushing America is comming about. The Communist control the White House and both houses of our legislature.

You truly have overdosed on the Fox News/ GOP kool aid haven't you.

You truly have overdosed on the Fox News/ GOP kool aid haven't you.

No more than you have overdosed on Hannity, Larsen, Limbaugh, and World Net Daily :P Though at different extremes the pot calls the kettle black here :(

The jelly-bean man was indeed a pretty darn good Prez in comparison to some of the others but he didn't tear down The Wall or bring an end to the Communist Bloc- they caused that themselves and he simply helped them to do that (which BTW is a pretty darn good strategy ;))

Bettypooh

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Katharsys

Okay, so I am a bit late in replying to this topic...

I remember the wall being there. I walked up and saw it after spending the day wandering around Berlin totally lost... That was on just about the last REFORGER exercise and right before the rest of the world went totally to pot...

While I cannot say for everyone else that served/serving, thank you but it was my pleasure. I also have to say a big thank you to all the wonderful germans I met while over there for their support while visiting there!