LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"Go Put A Diaper On"

i live with my boyfriend and his parents? whats so embarassing about that? and if we have our laundry in the dryer and we go out, often his dad will fold it and put it in our room....

i said this in another post, in many societies there are multiple generations living under one roof and there is nothing unacceptable about that. Many societies value family relationships and the strong support system a family can give.

It's all good, you just have the angry old men on here who like to hate on everyone. I'm at home till I can earn enough to live semi-comfortably. I did the paycheck to paycheck routine before, no need to do it again unless i have to.

I usually do the laundry cos I know how to get the fluffiest diapers! I keep a rolling stock of abriform x-plusses for laundry days too! Counldn't imagine my parents knowing about me being AB though! They're very "normal"... whatever that means!

She stripped me naked on the spot, whipped me for not being in a diaper then made me stand outside in a pair of her panties while the cute girl next door stared and laughed.

were you a HNG in a former life? Good troll impression!!! made me :lol:

Wow you are lucky that your mom accepts your fetish.

Funny how people are surprised about doing your laundry, but didn't say anything about her accepting your fetish.

Very cool Mom!!!!

My Mom does laundry every day; but since I have sensitive skin she only does mine once a week or so. This morning she announced it was laundry day so she wanted ALL my laundry. When she was gathering my whites she asked if she had them all. I said yes, but then she added "What are you wearing now?" I was in one my daytime training-pant-style briefs and told her so. To which she replied: "I want to get ALL the laundry done, go put a diaper on and bring me those panties!"

Wow you are lucky that your mom accepts your fetish.

Funny how people are surprised about doing your laundry, but didn't say anything about her accepting your fetish.

I noticed the same thing myself.