LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any Dl'S In So Nh?

Ive never done it yet but to meet a DL who'd like to be changed would be awesome i think.

Maybe im just too horny but if ever a local DL around my age or younger would like to meet (I live near Methuen)

I think it would be a really fun experience. Well take care everyone and be well! :)

If anyone would like to meet and be changed feel free to contact me and ill write back as soon as i can!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

hi every one im from wight river jct area i have to agre alot of people in vermont and new hamshire area are to scared to meet up i would love to meet up and hang out with other dl or ab i waer for medical reasons i have wetting problums so im diapered 24/7 so i dont have problums im use to wearing all my friends know i do so to me its no big deal but to ab dls its veary hard to go out and meet others so they stay home we all have aour reasons so if you want to meet up let me know ill meet up if aneyone wantds to0 that would be cool

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...
On 11/3/2009 at 10:11 AM, ymsub said:

Hello All,

I'm from the Nashua area. It's always nice to know theres a few of us out there. I've been in diapers almost my whole life.

Take Care,

Ymsub

Hello I'm from nh and live in concord area been diapered all my adult life and wouldn't change a thing... I'm diapered due to sudden urges that I cant control....i love having diapers on i wear any where i go and nobody knows.. I sometimes wear my onesie with a snap crotch... I'm looking for friends that want t to chat and hangout and just enjoy the day.... I know alot of ppl here are younger then me but if you want to chat feel free and the ones around my age that want to hangout maybe have a camp fire have a few drinks feel free to pm me... have a fun filled diaper day...

I have to go to court today wish .me luck going there diapered hehehe!!!! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/7/2013 at 1:54 AM, Snow said:

I've sent out a casual message to a couple of people now. I pushed myself out of my comfort zone to meet someone and didn't get a response.

Gd mng are you near concord if you want to chat sometime 

• 1 month later...
On 8/18/2011 at 1:24 AM, Snow said:

I just sent Little Caroline and "Diaper Lover NH" a PM about possibly meeting up. I've never met anybody that's a AB or DL in person and I'm thinking about trying it for the first time.

I'm near concord nh if any body wants to chat and meet up for lunch 

On 8/7/2010 at 1:10 PM, intoshavedsmoothnness said:

Ive never done it yet but to meet a DL who'd like to be changed would be awesome i think.

Maybe im just too horny but if ever a local DL around my age or younger would like to meet (I live near Methuen)

I think it would be a really fun experience. Well take care everyone and be well! :)

If anyone would like to meet and be changed feel free to contact me and ill write back as soon as i can!

Hello I'm in concord if you want to meet up and chat