LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers While High?

Guest .Iramet

I was gonna use the potty, but then I got high....

Was gonna be a big boy not naughty, but then I got high...

Now my diapers wet, and I know why...

Because I got high, Because I got high, Because I got high

LA DE DA DA DA DA DA! I Was gonna change my diaper but I was too high! I would gonna get it off and get clean, but I was too high! And now My dipee is sogging wet and I know why! WHY MAN! Because I am high! Because I am High Because I am High! LA DE DA DA DA DA DA!

• Like 1

LA DE DA DA DA DA DA! I Was gonna change my diaper but I was too high! I would gonna get it off and get clean, but I was too high! And now My dipee is sogging wet and I know why! WHY MAN! Because I am high! Because I am High Because I am High! LA DE DA DA DA DA DA!

OK, let me say first, while I don't partake anymore, I used to, a lot, and I feel that this is a personal decision. How ever, no one can possibly argue that weed is safe. Smoke a cigarette, look at the filter, consider the actual amount of tobacco. Now roll and smoke a joint, look at the roach, and the amount of weed in said joint. This level of tar cannot be a good thing.

OK, let me say first, while I don't partake anymore, I used to, a lot, and I feel that this is a personal decision. How ever, no one can possibly argue that weed is safe. Smoke a cigarette, look at the filter, consider the actual amount of tobacco. Now roll and smoke a joint, look at the roach, and the amount of weed in said joint. This level of tar cannot be a good thing.

On the other hand many smokers smoke 20 cigs a day. Few cannabis users are smoking 20 joints a day. Also there's studies that show cannabis reducing the size of cancer cells. Additionally, one of the probable reasons why cigarettes cause so much cancer is that the tobacco companies use radioactive fertilizer. So ya compared to cigarettes cannabis is very safe.

The whole cannabis smoke thing has already been scientifically proven that it does not cause cancer, but rather shrink tumors and other cancerous cells, now with the discovery of vaporization, and now sublimation, seems like the pros are already outweighing the cons here... Given that the cannabis user is responsible and sensible, there really is no harm done. Especially when compared to all of the other substances available out there that are not illegal! This ass backward world we live in that tells us what we should or should not be doing has successfully brainwashed a lot of the older generation to raise us to believe everything the law says is illegal, is. Nothing is more irritating than someone with an opinion about how bad cannabis is when they admittedly have never tried it themselves. To all those people: please get your head out of your ass and admit you could be misinformed or wrong when it comes to this. It is 2013 and cannabis is still illegal in most areas of the developed world, let us unite and put an end to this insane, ill informed nonsense where peoples rights are stripped away and lives ruined because of a wonderful harmless plant. To me, its funny how the anti-cannabis naysayers in this community have such strong opinions against weed. They harshly label and ridicule people about being pot users whether they've tried it or not but yet they bitch and whine when there are people who do the same thing to them regarding The ab/DL fetish, how hypocritical. Let's get real.

Oddly enough it isn't the doping effect that I can't stand- it's the smoking in general. I personally don't see how a single ingredient (marijuana) can be worse for you than the 1000+ ingredients in cigarettes.

Yes I would have to agree with you that I might have been over 0.05, but if I can speak and drive fine, then I am not a risk. I was also wide awake at the time, therefore quicker reaction times as opposed to if I was just a bit drunk.

Yo, whatever makes you get up in the morning there dude. Your comment is what thousands of druggies all over the world tell themselves every day to justify their actions.

Good on ya for snowing some poor shmuck doctor into giving you a script for medical pot.

Loser.

Yo, whatever makes you get up in the morning there dude. Your comment is what thousands of druggies all over the world tell themselves every day to justify their actions.

Good on ya for snowing some poor shmuck doctor into giving you a script for medical pot.

Loser.

Hey I remember this thread! Oh the good old days... I was so strong-willed and quick to put a barely literate chump in his place. I still am of course, I just tend more towards obfuscating my personal insults than before. Might as well reiterate my position on the whole shindig. Pot is relatively harmless--you may, after many years of daily use, discover that a bit of tar is now deposited in your lungs that you can hack up every morning. The jury is still out on whether smoking pot will give you lung cancer in the same way that cigarettes do--that being said, Inhaling any sort of burning plant matter will leave tar/residue in your lungs and could cause respiratory problems down the line. That being said, the human body is very good at repairing itself; also you can use vaporizers and e-pens to your hearts content and you will suffer no long term effects to your body, other than the munchies of course. I'm glad the pro drug crowd has come out in force to defend their vice--we are all humans, and we all at some point

Drynot, I gotta give you respect for revisiting this thread. I will agree that the quality of my life is always better if I just let people do whatever they want to themselves as long as, like you said, it doesn't hurt anybody else.

Its so much better when we all get along, isn't it?

Cheers! :thumbsup:

Yes I would have to agree with you that I might have been over 0.05, but if I can speak and drive fine, then I am not a risk. I was also wide awake at the time, therefore quicker reaction times as opposed to if I was just a bit drunk.

I think most people are capable of realising the difference between recreational drug use and medical drug use. All side effects aside I recognise that there has to be some drug use for people who are truly ill or depressed. However I will draw the line at people who knowingly engage in illegal and illicit behaviour all for a couple hours of perceived pleasure. My words may be a bit harsh but if my antics here help prevent one more person from engaging in self destructive behaviour then it will be well worth it. Sometimes people need a smack across the head to get it.

Catch more flies with honey than vinegar.