LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thought It Was A Fart.

Baxter

Well where do I start? Today at work about 30 minutes until my lunch break I though I could let a fart go (not uncommon) and be safe. Thank god I had a diaper on or I'd have a big brown spot on the back of my pants. I had diarrhea and I didn't know it untill it was to late. So there I was sitting in a turd tea bag not knowing what else to do when the second wave hit me. I just let it go and for that moment I thought "Holy shit. Not only do I stink right now but I'm a walking cesspool". Needless to say I took my lunch break early. Is there anyone who has ever had this happen? I got home stripped and hit the shower. I got a fresh diaper on (I usually do), got my lunch and went back in to work.

Might make for an interesting gambling or drinking game ^_^ . "Okay everyone, if the next one is a shart then everyone has to take a shot... and then you guys have to duke it out over who is going to change his diaper" ;-)

i so much lol'ed at that :lol: ...

It just goes to show that whether you intend to use them or not, wearing a diaper is still better than not wearing one. You never know when you're going to have a traumatizing accident that if not in diapers would be substantially worse.

Shit Happens!

I use to do that all the time until the surgeons knife corrected the nasty problem.

For those who desire incontinence, it is no fun at all.

Well where do I start? Today at work about 30 minutes until my lunch break I though I could let a fart go (not uncommon) and be safe. Thank god I had a diaper on or I'd have a big brown spot on the back of my pants. I had diarrhea and I didn't know it untill it was to late. So there I was sitting in a turd tea bag not knowing what else to do when the second wave hit me. I just let it go and for that moment I thought "Holy shit. Not only do I stink right now but I'm a walking cesspool". Needless to say I took my lunch break early. Is there anyone who has ever had this happen? I got home stripped and hit the shower. I got a fresh diaper on (I usually do), got my lunch and went back in to work.

"turd tea bag"

That is an awesome description! I might steal that for my own personal use lol!

I'll coin a new phrase for your incident: "TGIWWAD!" = Thank God I Was Wearing A Diaper!

LOL, I had a TGIWWAD the other day... Not much but definitely a decent skidmark... And yes, TGIWWAD.... that has only happened twice in my life (the other time was in grade school; I went home 'sick' that day in a hurry -- I think the school nurse thought I was faking being sick as I had no fever, etc.)