LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Metamucil

Zippo

I assume you have Wal-Mart in the UK?

I always buy the store brand.

I think it goes by "Equate" here in the states.

You probably have Metamucil, but just under a diff name.

Not sure why they do that?

You say "Nappy", I say "Diaper"

Let's call the whole thing off. :P

I assume you have Wal-Mart in the UK?

I always buy the store brand.

I think it goes by "Equate" here in the states.

You probably have Metamucil, but just under a diff name.

Not sure why they do that?

You say "Nappy", I say "Diaper"

Let's call the whole thing off. :P

Why do American's always assume everywhere has wal-mart!

We have a supermarket owned by wal-mart but it sells totally different stuff

And yeh i think we must have it under a different name, i just need to know what that is!

Why do American's always assume everywhere has wal-mart!

We have a supermarket owned by wal-mart but it sells totally different stuff

And yeh i think we must have it under a different name, i just need to know what that is!

Well China has Wal-Mart.

And our culture is closer to the UK's than China.

Although I love the phrases I've heard that we don't use like "bloody hell" :P

Names, names, names.

In the UK Walmart is named ASDA.

In Metamucil the name of the main ingredient is psyllium. I take this in capsule form myself. Good for bowel health and managing cholesterol. Bulking up is just a nice side benefit :P

Many of the countries I have visited do, in fact have a Walmart. That includes: Canada, Mexico, Germany, Chile, and Brazil. They are not everywhere but they sure seem to be trying.

Names, names, names.

In the UK Walmart is named ASDA.

In Metamucil the name of the main ingredient is psyllium. I take this in capsule form myself. Good for bowel health and managing cholesterol. Bulking up is just a nice side benefit :P

Many of the countries I have visited do, in fact have a Walmart. That includes: Canada, Mexico, Germany, Chile, and Brazil. They are not everywhere but they sure seem to be trying.

ASDA isn't Wal-Mart exactly, its just owned them as i said in my first post. It stocks totally different things and i didn't notice it changing at all when it was first taken over. Its not nearly our biggest supermarket anyways.

But cheers for the ingredient name - i hope the pharmacist will sell it

from what i recall, asda sells pretty much the same products as wal mart, just the uk brand, not the american brand.. although dont drink the asda vodka.

That could be said about an american supermarket and any english supermarket :P

Still the brand is fybogel

unbranded-fybogel-sachets-natural-fibre-drink-size-30.jpg

sadly they're only sold in sachets and if you want to do some serious loading you'll need more then one pack X:

That could be said about an american supermarket and any english supermarket :P

Still the brand is fybogel

unbranded-fybogel-sachets-natural-fibre-drink-size-30.jpg

sadly they're only sold in sachets and if you want to do some serious loading you'll need more then one pack X:

I got me some fybogel - now how do i use it?

I know what the packet says but when and how much should i take for messing

I got me some fybogel - now how do i use it?

I know what the packet says but when and how much should i take for messing

I just took it as directed but more often, the thing is you want to be drinking plenty of water with that stuff. So instead of one sachet twice a day (or what ever the dosage is) go for two sachets twice a day, get your body used to the amount of poop, then when you want to make a big mess just up the dosage again :). You can't really overdose it, just make sure your water intake is enough.

I just took it as directed but more often, the thing is you want to be drinking plenty of water with that stuff. So instead of one sachet twice a day (or what ever the dosage is) go for two sachets twice a day, get your body used to the amount of poop, then when you want to make a big mess just up the dosage again :) . You can't really overdose it, just make sure your water intake is enough.

I don't poop that often so i dot want to take it constantly - its pricey

So how long before a poop would i need to take some for it to have any effect?

I don't poop that often so i dot want to take it constantly - its pricey

So how long before a poop would i need to take some for it to have any effect?

Ummm I'd say anywhere from the day before upto a few hours, it does shift though your system :S. Seriously, just try experimenting with it. I'm no expert on it, and its not something I do regularly. The thing is you need to get your bowels used to the volume, or you'll end up doing lots of small poops, not one big one.

I have been using metamucil for 20 years. It was physician recommended and has insured problem free elimination. In simple terms, fiber supplements add bulk to your stool. The fiber absorbs water and expands (much like instant rice). The texture of the by-product can be observed by putting a couple of heaping table spoons in a glass of water. At first it thickens and then semi-solidifies into a gelatin like mass. When combined with a proper diet and regular exersize, it helps produce huge bm's. It dosn't take much to increase the volume and frequency. It won't really be uncontrolable unless you kick it up a notch. Extreem fiber loading can be dangerous to the uninitiated. Without adequate water there is a risk of severe cramping as the mass becomes difficult for the bowel to move. The result could be a bowel obstruction. I can't stress enough the need to go slow as your body adjusts. I would suggest giving yourself at least a week to regulate your digestive track. I take it everyday so I not only get the health benifits but am always ready to dial it up with out the potential dangers.

Fiber therapy is not without discomfort. Taken on a regular basis, you will notice nothing except larger, easier to pass bm's. But when increasing the dossage, you can expect some uncomfortable bloating. Well worth it in the end though. If the extreem fiber loading is continued long enough, you become a human softserve machine. Is it uncontrolable defecation? Sometimes. If I feel like an authentic accident I'll fiber load and take some vicadin to slow things down and ease the discomfort. Then when the pressure and urgency begin to wear me down, I'll reach back into my diaper and squeeze in a bulb of liquid glycerin. Bingo. Authentic, uncontrolable accident.

Ever poop for 15 seconds? And I'm not talk'n diarhea. I hate the runs. This is a mighty surge of poo. Firm at the start and 15 seconds later it's soft. Delightful. And it never ceases to remind me of my youth. The thumbsucking, diapered bedwetter that has an absolutely enormous load in his diaper.

A word to the wise. Use your head. Easy. Trial runs with increasing doses. Educate yourself and you too can have some safe fun. A word to the idiots. Your'e on your own.

Just FYI, psyllium husks are available in Holland & Barrett (English healthfood stores for non-Brits) in capsule form - just take with water. At present £9.99 for 200 capsules, but you can get another bottle for half price ... recommended dose is up to six per day ...