1. 1. The 2010 NJL Halloween Party should be planned for:

• Friday evening of Halloween weekend
    • Saturday afternoon of Halloween weekend
    • Saturday evening of Halloween weekend
    • Sunday afternoon of Halloween weekend
    • Sunday evening of Halloween weekend
    • The weekend before Halloween weekend
    • The weekend of Halloween
  2. 2. For those who plan ahead to be there, The 2010 Halloween Diaper Party should be 'how long'?

• three to four hours tops in a private home
    • all day and we should go into NYC for the Halloween Parade and watch
    • All day long and we should go into NYC and take part IN the parade
    • Rent out a hotel suite and make it an overnight slumber party (member boys and member girls get there own separate rooms with chaperone(same sex), member couples get their own rooms)
    • Rent out a hotel suite and make it a whole weekend
    • I will not be there this year - I lose.
  3. 3. Halloween Party events are more fun with:

• AB High Chairs
    • AB Cribs
    • AB Play Pens
    • A real AB Mommy
    • A real AB Daddy
    • Baby games, coloring books and stuffs to play with
    • Adult games and things for the DLs to do
    • New packs of different Diapers for people to try:
    • AB food (Gerbers, juice)
    • DL food (Beer, wine, cheese, pizza, cheesedoodles, etc.)
    • Halloween candy!
    • Humilation area (The Corner, etc)

Calling All AB’s, DL’s & Littles!!!!!!

You are cordially invited to attend the October 2009

NJ LITTLES Munch with

Haunted Hike & Halloween Party

Itinerary

As cross-posted on: www.dailydiapers.com www.diaperspace.com www.fetlife.com

Date: Saturday, October 31, 2009

Event: Munch

RSVP: Not required but please let us know if you will be coming.

Time: 1:00 – 2:30 pm, ask for the “NJL

YOOOOO - PENNSYLVANIA LEADING THE WAY! Sounds like fun - consider yourselves RSVP'd. There are already a few couples and several singles who've RSVP'd in only a few days! Good thing this Diaper Party is being held in a private home with plenty of room! We'll be having Trick 'Or Treaters knock at the front porch so when ABDL guests arrive they can enter with a "Trick Or Treat!" approach So if you have one, wear or bring those costumes. For directions I'll be sending out info to those who have responded as we get closer to the date - so make sure I have a way to send/ email this to you! Wear extra padding and bring your ABDL/Little gear! Let me know if you have any questions or any special requests. GlennDL

Hi Glenn,

Looking forward to seeing you and the others. I am excited, sorry I can't make the hike but I'll be there to enjoy the party with jeffy & al. Getting my onsie, plastic pants & other gear together. FYI ppl better behave too cuz if not I am a spanker! I double as a Daddy too btw :)

Huggie :biker_h4h:

• Like 1

I am getting a HUGE GIANT PUMPKIN that we can all paint at the Halloween Diaper Party! There are several coming to the Munch at 1pm and Haunted Hike at 3pm. There are over seventeen RSVP's for the Halloween Diaper Party including men, women, couples and singles coming from at least three states. PLEASE DON'T MISS OUT! If you have a costume you can bring or wear it! The magic way in is to shout "Trick Or Treat" when Dawn opens the door, the say "We're Here For The Party!" Only those who have let us know by RSVP'ing will know how to get here so DO IT NOW - before Saturday.

When you get to the house, look for the Big Yellow TWEETY BIRD on the front porch sill. Can't be missed!

Much as I hate to ask, is there anyone who is coming from Philadelphia that I could carpool with? Theoretically, I could get there by public transit, but it involves six hours and the public transportation systems of three states (One of which may be on strike Saturday.) I can get to Trenton if need be, or any of the stops on the Northeast Corridor to Newark.

I would of course split costs with the driver.

was a great time! We were glad to meet Glenn and his wife, Chrissy, Rus, Huggie, Jeffy, Ron, and Nicole!

It took me a little while to get comfortable but thanks to everyone for their patience I did.

I also want to take this time to once again apologize for my movie selection LOL

before the party we were supposed to hike but that didnt happen because of the weather, so we went to the movies.

We were supposed to see either Toy Story, or Where the Wild Things are, but because of the time constraints

we ended up seeing paranormal activity lol......which wasnt so great.

It was alot of fun and we will definately be sure to make it out next time for another party.

Who knows....maybe sometime we'll hold a party.

• Like 1

hi everyone,

My goodness it was a great time hanging with you fellow AB/DL peeps. I too extend a great BIG hug to Glenn & his wife for being fantastic hosts!!! It was great to meet you others. Yes that movie "the Baby" was pretty darn cool, I heard about it for years and saw little snippets here & there but to finally watch it in its entirety was wonderful. I was blown away with the ending too! Looking forward to hanging with you folks again someday. Stay well everyone :)

Huggie :biker_h4h:

• Like 1

Hey All,

Had a great time this past Saturday, this was my third time coming to the Munch and it gets better each and every time. Thanks once again go out to Glenn and his wife for organizing and being so generous. Meeting other AB/DL's in person is really an awesome experience, and with each of these events I get new insights into the AB/DL scene in the area. Hearing stories of meetings and experiences really get me excited and gives me reassurance that I'm not alone in my love for diapers and fetish play. That being said I hope with these events people in the area become more opened to getting together more often just to hang out with other ab/dl friends. Lets keep these going by showing our support and coming together and hope to see new faces with each new event. Anyone at the event closer to my area, who ever wants to hang out casually send me a message, always happy to meet new friends and always happy to see ones I've already met again.

• Like 1

I would love to make it out to one of your Munches. I am extremely shy about meeting other Ab's though. I here alot of good things though..so im hoping the next time you plan something, ill Make it out.

JP you shouldnt be shy or afraid about going to an AB?DL party or munch. I went threw the same thing when i first started over 30 years ago. But the need to meet others that understand ya is FAR BETTER than sitting at home wondering what would of happen if i wentor what did i miss out on. I been to a few AB/DL partys & the host or hosts make sure u r comfey & have a good time. i realy recamend to go to the next AB party near ya. Its FAR BETTER than sitting at home wondering.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...