LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Philly Abs, Get Out From Behind Those Keyboards!

We Have Pi

Here's the deal. We have a fairly decent bunch of us here that all live in this great metropolis. We also possess a simple means of transport (i.e. SEPTA). We possess a whole bunch of awesome things to do around here and a food selection to please the pickiest of palates.

So.... why are we still hiding behind our monitors now? Philly-ites and those nearby, send out your suggestion for a meetup that might intrigue you. I'm a museums and culture kinda girl, but open to a lot of suggestions. Let's put a face to the screen names and see if we can do for Philly what SIDNY did for New York.

• Like 1

To our Dear Friend, Miss "We Have Pi",

First, we'd both like to say Thank You Very Much for gracing our new monthly 'N J Littles' Munch & Activity this past September. I was really touched by the heart and determination you demonstrated in your visit over the Delaware to our fledgling munch and activity. We enjoyed your company more than we can say - all had a wonderful time. To sum it up in your words but in a broader sense, it was serendipitous. In honor of your visit I am appointing you as our very first, Honorary NJL "Little Sister".

Second, as our Little Sister, I am personally inviting you - and anyone else from Pennsylvania/ Philadelphia who might want to be included - to our 4th NJ Littles Munch and Activity on October 31, Saturday, Halloween, as included here as an attachment. There will be a Munch in northern NJ, followed by a Haunted Hike and then a Halloween Diaper Party in a private home afterward. This is to be posted in the NJ section and many other websites, after the personal invitations are sent out.

Third, YO Pennsylvania!! What you have here is a GENUINE WONDERFUL ABDL PERSON trying valiantly to get the ABDL/ Little Party Started in your home state. Will you let her call go unanswered or will you stand up and be counted? Should the ABDL world thumb it's nose in your general direction or will PA show the ABDL world how it's done? Obviously, Miss "We Have Pi" has chosen the latter. What about YOU? What will YOU choose? Stand up for who you really are!

Lovingly but In Yer Face :boxing: , GlennDL from Jersey

• 2 weeks later...

Oh SEPTA, my SEPTA. <sarcasm>Nice job guys.</sarcasm> Anyway, sounds like Saturday and Sunday are the best days with Sunday maybe being more optimal. Other things to bring up. Body Worlds is back in Philly and is open until 9 in the evening. There's also a First Friday next Friday in Old City.

Cheers

Hey, the bigwigs forced them to at least run for the baseball game. Might cut down on the issues on south Broad Street tonight. They'll just end up screwing all the commuters Monday instead.

I'm actually out of town this coming weekend (the 7th and 8th). Could we try for the weekend after? Both of the things we'd like to try are running for a while longer. Sorry to delay it. I'd love to meet all of you too, but I'm going out for my grandmother's birthday on Friday night and won't be back till Sunday.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So, looks like we got a little sidetracked here. I've been busy with dissertation-related stuff and sort of fell off the face of the world. Would people be open to trying something in December? Dinos? Mutter Museum? International Museum of Absorbent Products (if only)? I'd suggest the PMA, but not quite as easy to carry on a conversation there. I'd like the first meeting to be in public so people can feel each other out and become comfortable that nobody is a psycho. I'm thinking a fun outing where we can socialize a little. Wear what you like, though hopefully everyone knows that overtly AB attire is frowned on (I certainly would be uncomfortable with being identified as an AB or DL in public).

Cheers,

In need of a change

Hey, I'm a newbie here, just wore in public for the first time about a month ago, and I'll be in Philly on Black Friday. I have no idea WHERE in philly I'll be, but since I'm an out-of-towner, I'll have a car. Later in the evening would be better, as my wife and I are staying with friends after a party. I'd be allowed to leave after the kids went to sleep, however, to go out and meet with friends.

I'm not looking for anything relationship-oriented, just meeting with like, uhmm, undergarmented people.

• 3 weeks later...

Haven't been on the board much lately, but count me in! I'm roughly an hour and a half west of Philly.

(I don't think anybody's enthusiasm has waned, but with Christmas nearly upon us, this may have to wait until January...)

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...