LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Person Above You (game)

Momma Rosie

^ According to my family I don't like really good movies. So I'd have to say that in MY opinion, the last really good movie I saw was "Mr. Bean's Holiday." (Followed closely by "Shrek the Third)

> Counting down until Jeopardy

V How many different places have you lived?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ let's see...1, 2, (college doesn't count...military - count one)3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8...yup, 8 it is!

> arrrrgggggg...avoiding work again :badmood::badmood::badmood:

VDo like reading diaper stories...or are you able to and prefer to live them??

^ I only worn one at a time before, but I usually wear upwards of 8 pairs of briefs to wet in.

>Still wondering what happened to abdlvideos.com

vare you strictly diapers, or do you use pacis and bottles and blankies, too?

^I think 4yrs old so I could wet my pants and get put back in nappies :)

<Trying to burn a copy of Mr Woodcock but it keeps coming up with an error!

v What is your idea of the perfect nappy?

^ Oh yeah, big time!

> Updating some records on the computer

V On that note, why do you think diapers are such a turn-on for some people? Believe it or not, I'm not sure of the WHY part of it myself, and it's intrigued me since I was about 8 years old.

^It been a year or more but from what i read back then some thing happens from the age of 5-9 that trigers it, emosionl pain or just wanting to feel safe and loved. as you age it become the sex triger. maybe i miss read or missunstud but that what i rember.

< Reading the boards

v If you could make any TV show or Movie what would the Title be?

^ I've actually got a sort-of screenplay for this already. Some of my friends and I are working on a movie called "Crewbies: The Power Behind the Stage". Basically it tells the story of the crew back stage at a musical, and all the hilarity there in.

< Rockin' to some Relient K

V What is the last good book you read?

^ "On Writing" by Stephen King (It's semi-autobiographical as well as a book of writing advice)

> Settling in after a day out at a VW Bugfest

V If you could relive any year (calendar year such as 1950), what year would you choose to visit?

^ ummm....a diaper...actually, I've made my own rectangular diapers...I'm not good at sewing but a rectangle is pretty easy!! I'm just 'traditional'...maybe someone could make a diaper that looked like a Ferrarri??

>wanting to take a shower and a nap...I'm tiiiiiiiirrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeedddddd

Vdo you find yourself watching more re-runs on TV this year...or do you just not bother turning the damned thing on??

^ Other than watching "Jeopardy," I mostly watch PBS. Not usually reruns. Not much of a summer TV watcher anyway.

> Packing up for another week of summer camp.

V Have the ridiculously high gas prices affected your transportation, travel, or vacation plans?

^ Anywhere that has warm winters. I looked into New Mexico, but I don't think I could handle the heat in the summer.

> Catching up on DD posts

V Which food best describes your personality, and why?

^1. wish I could have 3 more wishes 2. wish I have another 3 wishes 3. wish for still another 3 wishes...then I'd get down to it...like world peace, nice homes for everyone, enough money so I didn't have to work unless I wanted to...

>darned sleepless nights...yawn...time to try again...

v do you have the same political leanings as your parents, have you reacted against them, or have you just changed your outlook?

• 1 month later...

PLACE THAT IVE NEVER BEEN: ide love to go to amsterdam

PLACE ID LIKE TO GO BACK TO: uhhhhhh. i spent a while thinking of this.....ive been to nifty places however at least a few times....so....im kinda burnt out on them....camping is always fun. thats right,....i love to drive for a few hours and then pay money to sleep next to a tree.

drinking and not going to work later because i dont feel like it

ever eat the worm from a bottle of tequila?.................or if your a tequila aficionado,...do you ever put a worm in your baby bottle! :lol: