LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Person Above You (game)

Momma Rosie

^Actually delivering my children. (yes, the doctor was there, but at that last minute he stepped aside and said " go ahead")

cool real cool

< now remembering those days.

v What's for dinner next Saturday night?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Not really; when it is time, it is time. (Blue Oyster Cult's "Don't Fear the Reaper" -- interesting factoid -- Blue Oyster Cult's bass player is currently playing bass for Queen + Paul Rodgers. Odd facts to know and tell.)

< Waiting for some polyurethane to dry so I can see how it looks. Wondering if I spelt that right.

V Who, in your opinion, is the greatest Canadian ever?

• 2 weeks later...

^ No, of course not. If you are talking about the United States, well, we are an open society. As an open society, we are to treat all beliefs and religions as equal.

I have read that states are trying to decide to teach religion in schools. I believe they should offer a class that covers religion as a whole, with seperate units in the class based on different religions. It should be optional. Other than that, the State should butt out.

> Discovering Dance/Techno. I'm really liking it... (I recommend Cascada and D.H.T.)

V Any suggestions on music? Non-mainstream stuff...

the doors, janis joplin, three dog night, jimi hendrix, rolling stones, led zeppeline, pink floyd, aerosmith, AC/DC, thin lizzy, guns n roses, def lepord, eric clapton, motle crew, ELO, BOC, velver revolver, van halen, phish, grateful dead, george throrogood, queens ryche, robert johnson, scott joplin,triumph, extreme, ZZTOP, Dio, deep purple, the scorpions, poision, alice in chains, damn yankies, cream, yardbirds, santana, kansas, boston, nazareth, korn, lynard skynard mega death, black sabbath, ozzy osbourne, iron maden, iron butterfly, golden earing, edgar winter group, journey, jethro tull, also classical music like motzart, beethoven, bach.

still watching PBS

ever take a road sign? i.e. stop sign, road cone, orange barell, ect.?

^ Yes, I got everything and more. I got a Citizen Eco Drive watch that I've always wanted. I got an iPod Nano, which actually wasn't meant for me, but since my g/f's sister got two, i got one of them! I also got a trip to Martinsville, VA to watch the race in April or May, i think.

> I just changed my diaper, so I'm waiting to wet it again. The other was almost flooding out...

V Do you usually change your diaper (or have it changed) after you use it, or do you continue to wear it for hours afterwords? (Personally, I like going to bed in an already wet diaper).

^ Only if they can get the Teamsters to represent them.

<Listening to Hank Williams III & drinking coffee

v If you are straight would you allow someone of the same sex to change your diaper or if you are gay would you allow someone of the opposite sex to change you?

Sorry Guitar_, I should have included BIs also. I'll sit in my wet diaper an extra hour for that one.

I'll re-phrase it.

v If you are straight would you allow someone of the same sex to change your diaper or if you are gay would you allow someone of the opposite sex to change you? If you are BI (male or female) would you allow someone of either sex to change you?

^ Being straight, nope. I wouldn't.

< I was just forgetting some comment I was going to make about music... all I can remember is I wanted to add Moody Blues and Bad Religion to guitar man's list. Also, there's a nifty (I think Bay Area) band called New Monsoon. They've played with String Cheese Incident (also decent). They're worth a listen too, and you can download some of their stuff online for free. There was something else I was thinking, but I don't really recall. I gotta take some dogs outside.

V Should tobacco be made illegal (smoking and chewing)? If yes, then why? If no, then should other substances that are not generally lethal (marijuanna, shrooms, etc.) be legal?

no, and i think we need to get rid of this federal schedule of drugs. in fact i think drugs should be decriminalized if someone wants to poison their body let them. and with that the government can save billions a year on the futile drug war. one reason why pot is illegal is because of industry, hemp can make tens of thousands of different products and pot has great medicinal uses but because of industry and pharmacitual lobbiest hemp and pot will stay illegal on a federal leval for quite some time.

bored, again, thinking about getting something to eat.

whats the highest you have bowled (bowling)

^ Like 140 or so. I'm not a great bowler.

< I'm thinking of getting food too, actually. Funny story, this one time, some years ago, I went bowling with some friends. I hadn't been smoking pot very long at that time, and when we got to the alley, it turned out it was a league night. So we went and smoked fat joint of some fine ass dank. Well, me not being so experienced... I needed help finding shoes my size. Anyway, one thing led to another, and I ended up swinging a 16 lb bowling ball into the heel of my planted foot. It didn't hurt that day, but boy, the next day, it killed.

V You ever see any of the Chuck Norris, Mister T, or Vin Diesel (sp?) lists? If so, think they're funny?

^ No, but the shops are filling up with chocolate eggs already. Hopefully it will be warmer by Easter and I'll be in shorts & T-shirt.

> Mulling over the ways in which rampant Capitalism destroys lives and how many human beings are dying from want of clean water and food as I type this.

v Are you tired of the self-indulgent navel-gazing in this forum in recent weeks?