LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Person Above You (game)

Momma Rosie

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Going to the US to spend the holidays with the family.

< Just woke up.

v Has it snowed in your area yet?

^ Yep, and the resulting gigantic icicles fell on a car in the parking space I tried to get. Thank Goddess it was filled already!

< Making Userbars and getting ready to drive my car to the shop. Something wrong with the tranny.

V What do you think of guys who wear skirts? (Not trying to dress as women as cross dressers do)

^ Okay. Dress (as in a standard form of) is a function of culture. There are several cultures in the world where the men wear make up and the women hunt. I think it's a personal choice...but it's better than being naked!

< Going to bed soon....yikes it's 3:53am

v What was the strangest place you've ever woken up in?

^ The bathroom. I once fell asleep on the toilet after having to much to drink. I dont know how long I was there for but I couldn't feel my legs when I stood up.

> Eating Wensleydale cheese with cranberries on digestive biscuits.

v What was the most frightening thing that ever happened to you?

> when I was living far in the country and i heard this scarey noise, i thought it was a bob cat or something so i called friends and family to bring a gun. It was an OWL :angry: (to this day I am scared to go out at night cause of that and I scared of trees)

> Drinking my 3rd cup of morning coffee

> Are you scared of storms?

^ No, I dont like the holidays much.

> Should be shopping right now, but found the computer let me on DD so catching up reading a few threads I go.

V How old where you when you found out that santa claus didnt visit personally christmas eve ??

^ It was the year that the first Santa Clause movie came out. I was beginning to doubt him. Then went to see the Santa Clause movie for my brother's birthday. And it confused me temporarily. But then when I sort of realised that it was a movie and not real I told my mum, and she just told me not to tell my brother.

< Watching the news. I've got to go to work in just over an hour.

v What goes on the top of your Christmas tree? Or if you don't have a christmas tree, what was the last thing you bought at a shop?

^ my sis she took some critisism of some aunts and uncle sot hear tand doesn't really come hang out for christmas ect... anymore

<thinking I should go to bed

v if you had to give everything up you had in your life now for a chance at your greatest fantasy knowing you couldn''t go back, would you do it?

^ Whew, that's a tough one... To make it easier on myself, I'm gonna interpret "best" to mean "happiest," because that is one I can answer. This may sound a bit shallow, but hear me out. The day I saw Phish in concert. I went with two of my friends. We cooked out before the show. One of my buddies was 100% sober, and that was cool. Me and my other friend had some beers, smoked some pot, and ate some 'shrooms. The concert was a spiritual experience. There was more positive energy in that one place than I've ever experienced before -- and after talking to my friend who was completely sober, I figured out it wasn't just the 'shrooms. It was a celebration with about 40,000 people. It was amazing. Everyone was in the same mindset. Unlike some Dead shows I've seen, people weren't getting messed up and passing out. The majority of the crowd may have been high or tripping, but they were also all in tune. That was probably the happiest, and therefore the best day of my life.

The worst? That's a rough one. There's a few potential ones. Any of the days that I found out a close friend joined the military/the days they left for the military/the days I found out they were getting deployed to a combat zone. The day I my godfather died. The day I found out my first girlfriend had been cheating on me -- there's nothing quite like being young and believing you're in love, only to go through a loss of innocence.

(P.S., cool that you're working on a novel. I've attempted several, but I always seem to stall between 120 and 250 pages... (3 different times now) I think I'm gonna stick to short stories and try and get a collection of those going... and/or poetry)

< Just waking up, realizing how messed up my sleep schedule is.

V Widescreen or fullscreen? (Would your answer be different if you had a larger screen?)

^ Widescreen - Cant go any bigger because wont fit in room without it looking silly, but use for everything including computer / games consol and watching tv.

> Waiting up to here the chimes of big ben.

V If you could go and see a concert of anyone, alive or dead. Who would it be and why ????

^ I`ve had others try and change my life in one form or another, but change does not come easily for me. Nearest answer to your question, Is I stopped smoking weed because was fed up with the way it made me feel.

> Trying to decide which new dress to buy so many to choose from could take a while.

V Whats your fav type / flavour ice cream ?? ( I love ice cream :) )

^ :P Tee-hee! Yesh, quite poshibly Mish Moneypenny.

> Feeling sad that it rained on bayb's parade, but happy that it's only been postponed and not cancelled. Now expecting the photo's to be even better!

v Has any (or any other) event that you've been really looking forward to been cancelled/postponed at the 11th hour?

D :) lly

^ Only if you include _my_ schedule of events for certain sporting events which included _my_ team winning, only, in the last seconds of the game to have things change. (Packers 1997 season Superbowl appearance against the Broncos, for example.)

< Having a few puffs off my pipe before going to bed for the day. Also wondering at Dolly's response about Pink Floyd to an earlier question. Though Floyd with Syd certainly would have been a sight to behold, I think the concert experience to die for truly would either be Floyd during "The Wall" tour or Floyd during the Division Bell tour. If you haven't Dolly dear, check out the DVD of PULSE. Although I think it would be cool to see early Floyd in, say, a club style setting, I don't think the musical talent or theatrical flare had truly evolved until somewhere betwen the Wish You Were Here album/tour and The Wall album/tour. Technology, I feel, didn't truly catch up to the Floyd experience until the '90s. Though I've never seen Floyd in concert, I have heard concerts from as early as '67 all the way up to the '05 reunion for the G8 show in London. I'm an avid bootleg collector, and Floyd began my love of bootleg concerts.

V The moon is an interesting thing. It rotates such that from Earth we only ever see one face of it. The far side of the moon cannot be seen from Earth, ever. But the secrets it hold are minor compared to the rest of the universe. Supermassive black holes, distant galaxies, the environments of other planets, and, perhaps, eventually, the keys to the origin of our universe. Do you find any scientific study of space interesting? If so, what about space, what? Be specific. If not, what field of study fascinates you, even if you have not studied it in depth?