LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Person Above You (game)

Momma Rosie

Simple Rules:

^ This is the answer to the person above you

< This is what you are doing right now

V This is your question to the person who replies

-----------

^ I just copy paste the symbols sometimes, and you were supposed to ask a question

< Waking up finally

V What is your favorite color?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Black. Or plaid. Or green.

< Being frustrated that apparently the rules for this game are strict enough that telling someone to state something does not count as a question. I'm also trying to decide if I should rephrase"Name something in your life that you didn't realize 'right away' and then had to laugh at yourself for not getting 'right away.'" into the question "What is something that you didn't realize 'right away' and then had to laugh at yourself for not getting 'right away?'" or if I should just ask a different question.

V Do you think that you could talk an officer out of giving you a ticket for speeding using the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle? If not, how about using an argument based on the difference between average velocity and instantaneous velocity?

^ I doubt an officer would understand what either of those were. But I also doubt an officer would care anything about Heisenberg. Maybe if I won the Heisman, he'd let me out. But since I've been driving for 5 years, and I'm a speed demon, but somehow have not been pulled over or gotten a ticket yet, I don't think I'll have the chance.

< Wondering what the hell the difference between average velocity and instantaneous velocity is. Now, I'm in Pre-Calc and I'm learning deriviatives and velocity and all that BS, and I have a final on Thursday. Geez, I hope I don't fail.

V Why is George W. Bush such an idiot?

^ I believe that is one of the mysteries of the universe. Maybe he isn't really that much of an idiot... but he's just surrounded by people way smarter than him that manipulate everything and make sure that he never appears remotely intelligent. Maybe he is just solidly average.

< Explaining velocity. Instantaneous velocity is the exact speed you are traveling at a specific given moment. The formula is: v(inst) = at + v , where t is time, a is a constant acceleration, and v is initial velocity (properly it is v sub t equal to all of that, and the v in the formula is v sub zero, but it is kind of hard to write subscripts in a forum)

Average velocity is your velocity over a period of time, which is given by taking a distance traveled and dividing it by the time it took to get there. v(avg) = d/t or v(avg) = (v(init) + v(final))/2

V What's your take on the trial of Saddam Hussein? Do you think it is a sham with a foregone conclusion, or will there be real justice?

^ No. And if neo nazis were rallying in my town, I think I'd find out where my tolerance ends. (You hear about those neo Nazis in what was it, Ohio or something?)

< Just got back from a job interview... and I got it. Good stuff, hard work. However, the hours will be strange as it is snow removal, and so I'll be working when it snows -- but, living in WI, it means there will pretty much always be some work.

V What's your take on capital punishment?

^ I don't agree with capital punishment 'cause there are innocent people being murdered. For some reason I believe that people are victums of their environment and their emotions are subject to that and the chemical balances in their head. This is why as a community we should do everything possible for the youths around us to make sure we do all we can to make sure they are good people.

> Wishing I had Morv's luck right now in finding a job. Grrr (not directed towards Morv). Waiting to hear back to see if I have a second interview.

V Hmmm. Anybody out there like NASCAR? (Go Junior!)

^ a new wheel, because her foot stopped working and needed to be replaced. Now she spins in little circles when the dog runs away.

< Thinking he should go to bed, because snow is expected tomorrow and I could be up all night removing it.

V I've ordered tickets to see Queen + Paul Rodgers in March. In your opinion, is Queen a band you'd like to see in concert?

^ 1. This one. Feel lucky (or unlucky, depending how you look at it).

> Trying to decide if I should take ComputerTraining.com's for 6 months. It's an hour away from where I live. I'm thinking of moving to Towson for those 6 months and getting a part time job up there while taking classes. I'm 24, and I'm upset I didn't go to away to a 4 year college. I guess this would kinda cover that.

V How did you get your education? Did you go to a 4 year college? 2 year? Did you go at all? Did you work while going there? (I'm currently attending Montgomery College and was working full time.)

^ 4 year university. Came close to getting two majors, but 4 classes shy of the computer science major, I came to the conclusion it would be bad for my mental health (and the physical health of those around me) if I continued. Graduated with a English/creative writing major and a computer science/software engineering minor. I worked security in the dorms on campus while I was there, and during the summers I first worked as a construction review technician for a civil engineering company, and then as an assistant ranger/groundskeeper/facilities maintainer at a camp. Then this last summer after graduating, I said screw the job, and went backpacking in the Appalachain mountains -- which was a lot of work, but not a job.

< Just got up. Finished working an overnight shift clearing snow from the recent storm. That's what the degree did for me. I'm hoping it doesn't snow again until at least tomorrow. If it snows I'd have to work tonight, and I have friends that come over Thursday nights, and I'd have to cancel that. (We play Dungeons and Dragons!)

V What is the biggest favor that you've ever done for someone?

^ I think it depends on who you are. Take the Amish, for example. Their beliefs destine them to not have more in the way of technology, but I would hardly say they stagnate. I think your question needs more flushing out. It is full of vague poetics.

< Just found out I gotta be at work at 5 am to make this snow go away. Yay. Also listening to some Phish.

V If you were to "bag it" and "tag it," what would you with it next, "oh"?

^ Tag it again, isn't that what drunk hookups are for?

< Being bored, reading through the forums. Just took my 4th to last final ever (CCNA). 3 more to go!

v What's your favorite cartoon of all time?

^ Cold. Love the cold. 70 degrees F is usually pushing too warm out for me.

< Killing time.

V If you could save 10 lives, but it meant you had to kill an innocent bystander, would you do it?

^ Gonna have to go with a series of books... and then it will have to be a tie between JRR Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings and Stephen King's The Dark Tower. I could rant for hours on either of these series... or for that matter the connections between them.

< Killing time between Simpsons and Family Guy.

V What was the happiest day of your life?