LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Person Above You (game)

Momma Rosie

^ I get up as soon as I wake up, even on cold mornings, as my cottage is toasty. Going outside is another thing altogether - I sometimes count to 3 (including quarters and halves on very cold mornings) before I go out the door :P

> Sitting here thinking about what I fancy for dinner but I can't decide, so I haven't moved yet.

v Do you wear thermal underwear when it's really cold?

D :) lly

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Nope. I don't really tend to do anything special when it is cold. A scarf is the furthest I go.

< Wondering whether or not to have something for tea. I can't eat until nine now, and don't really have anything in to eat.

v Have you ever lent something to someone and never got it back?

^ Yes, many times. But the only things I really get upset about not getting back are books. It sounds mean I know, but I'm very reluctant to loan a book to anyone nowadays.

> Sitting here trying to work out why Sunshine can't eat until 9?

v Do you have a pleasing view from your bedroom window (night or day)?

^ It is a view of the side of the back garden, and other peoples back gardens and the houses on the next street. It is ok. The house next door has this big trampoline in their garden which looks cool.

< Chewing on a spoon. And I can't eat until nine because I have this cyst thing in my ear, and I have some medicine (can't swallow tablets) which I have to take which is supposed to stop it hurting. I have to take the medicine 4 times and it has to be on an empty stomach and I can't eat for an hour after. I was going to have some at about 6, but I forgot and took it at 8 instead.

v If you were stuck on an island, who would you want to be stuck with you?

( :Crylol: Ouchies Sunshine, that's horrible! Hope it clears up very soon. Meds was what I was thinking, as you did give a big clue yesterday when you said you were going to the doctor's, so I'm no supersleuth and I'm not after your job ;) )

^ I've forgotten the question now, hang on :P....oh yes, but too many to choose from, so I'll randomly say Houdini, as long as I could escape with him.

> I've decided what to make for dinner, now I'm almost past being hungry.

v If you could time-travel and become one person from history books, who would it be?

^ I don't know. Maybe one of the actresses like Audrey Hepburn or something. But I don't really know enough about them to say whether I would like to be them or not.

< Going to go look and see if I have anything that I can eat, then if not, I might go and see if there is a shop open somewhere. I think there is one near that closes as 10. (And Dolly, they said that it probably won't clear up through the medicine. I could just have it there for the rest of my life, or it might just dissapear one day. The medicine is just to stop it hurting).

v What was something that you found really funny today?

(I know a cyst won't go away with medication - I've got personal experience of that - but they should sort out the current infection on it. Hope you've got some strong painkillers too?)

^ Bayb, as usual :rolleyes: - making up the rules as s/he goes along, in another fred.

> Eating a bowl of oatmeal & raisins. I decided to skip dinner and go straight onto breakfast coz I couldn't be assed to cook anything more time-consuming.

> Which band would you like to be a member of if you had the chance, and why?

(The cyst isn't too painful at the minute. It was quite painful on Sunday and Monday though).

^ Probably a band like Girls Aloud or something, because I like the songs and the band members seem like kinda nice people. But I wouldn't want to be me. I would be too shy to actually do something like that.

< Thinking about watching a DVD.

v Do you have anything that needs doing around the house, which you keep forgetting to do?

^ I'm trying to. But the lack of money is making it difficult. Plus new DVD's keep coming out so I think that it is better to buy those than buy ones that I can already watch on video.

< Still thinking about which DVD to watch. I have less than half of them at uni and I keep thinking of ones which are at home which I want to watch. But I'm going home in a week and am going to bring the rest of my DVD's back with me.

v Have you ever gone along with something that you don't want to do, just so you don't dissapoint someone else?

^ My favorite cheese is the ones that don't smell. ;-) Seriously though it would have to be something like pepper jack or spicy...

< catching up to you know who...even if you don't know who they know...LOL

v If you had to pick a job in high school do you think you would still be doing the same job now?

^ I often fall asleep on my side. I do like to lean against the wall, but my bed isn't against a wall at the moment because of the chimney breast.

< Laying in bed in the dark. I'm thinking about what to have for tea in a bit.

v When you listen to music or the TV, how loud is the volume?

^ I listen to music pretty loud as my hearing is not the best.(only have neighbours one side and a very thick wall between us!)

> Sitting here enjoying someone else's huge firework display - got a birdseye view. It's been going on for over an hour already and is quite spectacular.

v "Remember, remember, the 5th of November

Gunpowder, treason and plot!"

Will you be remembering?

D ;) lly

^ "This above all, to thine own self be true. And it must follow as the night, the day, thou canst not then be false to any (wo)man."

> The fireworks are still going off, it must have cost them a fortune! I'm bored with the noise now though.

v Did you ever threaten to run away from home when you were a minor?

D :huh: lly

^ A granary bread cheese sandwich. I made some toffee apples for tomorrow evening but I've resisted temptation so far - they keep looking at me saying "Eat me!"

> Thinking about going for a shower and getting into my jim-jams but thinking is as far as I've got.

v What do you wear in bed? (If that's not too personal?)

D :huh: lly

^ Underwear most of the time. It makes it easier to get ready for bed and get dressed in a morning because I don't have to bother with P.J's.

< Partridge Family still.

v When was the last time you changed the sheets on your bed? (If its not too personal).

^ This morning! I'm glad you didn't ask this question yesterday, (it's my first day off for over a week) it would have been too personal :P

> Enjoying the peace & quiet - they've run out of fireworks at last! I turned the radio off earlier becuse I couldn't hear it properly above the whizzbangs.

v Can you see the moon tonight?

^ Yep. Believe it or not, my mouth was too small for the amount of teeth I had, so I had to have 2 back teeth removed and wear braces for a couple of years when I was in my early teens.

> Half out of my chair and going for a shower as soon as I click 'Add reply'.

v Do you eat 5 portions of fruit & veg per day, as recommended by Dept. of Health?

D :angel_not: lly

^ Not generally, no, I think I'm pretty laid-back as long as nothing really serious happens. Then I can get quite ill with stress.

> The peace was short-lived, loud bangers are going off out the front this time. No point in going to bed yet, even to read.

v Have you ever played Pooh-Sticks?

D :P lly