LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Person Above You (game)

Momma Rosie

^ Yep. But not really clothing. I made a duffel bag in home ec.

< This is the only place I will post this...it's my birthday and I'm thinking of taking the day off. Don't usually do this sort of thing...i.e celebrate...lol

v Do you celebrate your birthday?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Nomally go on a pub crawl with a few friends and my personal treat for myself, stay at a nursery for 3/4 days.

> Happy birthday DW, If I had some warning I would have baked something for you. Hope you enjoy your day :):beer:

V Have you ever had music lessons ?? which instrument ??

^ Sometimes. I tend to go in phases. Like sometimes I will feel as if I have loads of uni work to do, and writing down what work I have makes me feel better.

< Feeling very bored. Half of my body is really warm and the other half is freezing. I'm thinking about getting a shower in a bit then watching a film before I go to bed.

v What do you do with the bags you get from supermarkets which you bring your stuff home in?

^ I've got one of those clever skeleton-frames (attached to the inside of the door under my sink) that's specifically designed for re-using shopping bags - you double loop the handles of the bags onto it and it works super-efficiently :thumbsup:

> I'm going to have a shower very soon too.

v Are you hoping you'll have snow where you are this winter?

D :) lly

^ Hmm, I had trouble making that question make sense in my head. It's probably because I am tired.

< Thinking that I should be doing stuff for my dissertation or doing something vaugely uni related, rather than sitting here and typing this.

v The clocks in England go back an hour on Sunday. Do they go back where you are? If you are in England, then what will you do with your extra hour?

^ Right now I'm tired, so I'm planning to stay in bed an extra hour - but what's the betting I wake up at 4 instead of my usual 5. I can't stay in bed once I'm awake, so I guess I'll do some housework :(

> Just got home from work earlier than expected and I need to unwind, so just reading and playing ketchup here.

v Do you have any really eccentric relatives?

^ I used to...it's a long story. But then again we all have eccentric relatives..that is, until we ourselves become eccentric...hehehe

< Haven't posted in a while and thought I'd catch up with current events...

v What is the coolest trick or gift that you have? i.e. can be a magic trick or putting lipstick on with your toes (aka breakfast club feat...lol)

^ years. But then again I should really get check out it's been too long.

Yikes. Moving one eye at time...that is cool and freaky at the same time!!!

< Going to bed...not in a war tonight...but I will catch up.....I will! LOL

v What is the last thing you remember that made you smile or laugh?

^ Your post. Saying my eye thing is cool and freaky, and then reckoning that you will catch up. But something that really made me smile last night was talking to a friend online when she said some nice stuff about me. I was smiling for practically the entire evening.

< Shower. Then doctors.

v Do you have a recycling scheme where you live? If so, what is it?

^ Yes, we recycle everything we can here. Most of it is picked up weekly. Paper / glass / Plastic / Clothes & garden waste

> Trying to think of what to do this afternoon, wasted to many days just recently.

V What was the last new food you tried ??

^ Thursday I think. There is a curry takeaway place near our house, and one of my housemates has used it quite a bit. But me and my other housemate have never been there. I don't really have curry very often. But on Thursday we got popadoms (I don't know if that is spelt right) as well as the curry. I'd never had them before, and they were quite nice.

< Been to the doctors now. So I am not really doing anything. I might tidy my room in a bit.

v Which TV show, which is no longer on TV would you like to see come back?

^ Yes. I'm in the AF, my brother is in the AF and my step-dad is in the Army reserve. I would have no problems with my sons/daughters joining the service. I have to have some first though.

< Been up 17 hours so I'll be going to sleep soon. Was a busy 12 hours of work today in cold, windy weather with the out-of-nowhere rain/sleet once in a while.

v What do you have a 4 year degree in?

^ That question is assuming that everyone on this board has a four year degree. In England most degrees last three years. And I am in my third year.

< Thinking about getting something to eat. I want to watch Brat Camp at nine. It is catching up with the people that were on it last year.

v How long is the longest book you own or have read?

^ I've probably read longer (and I'm sure I have longer books somewhere in the house) but Pat Barker's Regeneration Trilogy is sitting on a shelf near to where I'm sitting myself, and that's a pretty long book.

> Just about to go and eat dinner - Pasta, yummy!

v What is your fave pasta dish?

^ My mum used to make this thing called prawn pasta. It was pasta, prawns, peas and other random stuff, cheese and sauce all mixed together. But she hasn't made it for ages.

< Wondering what I can have to eat since I have no food in the house. (Dolly, I've read the first of the Regeneration books, what are the others like?)

v Have you ever forgetten to do something that you had previously really wanted to do?

(Sunshine - I very much enjoyed all 3 books (got a 'thing' about WWI poets) and if you liked the one you've read, I would strongly recommend you read the other 2. Did you enjoy?)

^ Too often! :( Today I meant to call in and collect a bag that's being repaired at a leather-shop in town - I remembered the ticket but forgot to go. Usually it's the other way round (with dry-cleaning and suchlike) I forget the ticket! :rolleyes:

> I've just had dinner and now feeling uncomfortably full.

v When was the last time you saw fireworks in the night sky?

^ Sometimes I like to open the windows a bit, but most of the time during a thunderstorm I listen with the windows closed.

< Getting ready. I have a lecture in an hour. (And yeah Dolly, I did enjoy the first book. I had to read it for English A Level, but I still quite enjoyed it)

v How long does it take you to get out of bed on a cold morning?