LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Person Above You (game)

Momma Rosie

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ OMG what have I forgotten! It sucks to get old.

< Hmmm two and a half men...sounds familiar. No not that way you perverts.

v Do you have any digits (fingers and toes) that are abnormal? i.e. one foot has a larger, longer toe than its equivalent on the opposite foot?

^ I just checked and no I don't. My brothers toes are really long though. They are like fingers.

< Still watching Two and a half men. Its the show with Charlie Sheen, where his character lives with his recently divorced brother and his brother's son.

v What is your favourite colour?

^ I have done loads of things to my brother. I can't even think of the worst. I broke his door and now it doesn't really shut properly. But he had broken my door as well. And he broke the lounge door.

< Ok then. So we will carry on doing this all day then. I have nothing better to do.

v How long do you sleep for at night?

^ Um, I wasn't embarrassed at the time, but I am now looking back. I think I was about 7 and was at a garden centre with my mum and dad and brother. Even at that age I never got on with my dad and I ended up having a tantrum on the floor because of something he had done or said. Then loads of people were looking at me so I told them all to go away in less nice words.

< Yes you have.

v Same question again, what's the most embarrassing experience you've had in public?

^ Now you're cheating ;-) The most embarrassing (and cool I might add) was becoming addicted to soap operas after my motorcycle accident years ago....the girls in school loved it though...

< hehehe just getting warmed up...LOL

v has a sibling ever embarrassed you during a date?

^ Yeah different random things. Like sometimes I can't open a bottle of pop or something then my brother does it easily.

< I only did that so that you would have to answer that question as well. I won't repeat your questions again.

v What was the longest time you have ever kept a secret?

^ I don't know. Maybe a secret that I don't know yet, or maybe the whole DL thing.

< Yeah I knew I would win in the end. Thank you time difference. Hope you have/had a good sleep.

v What was the last competition or competitive thing you were involved in?