LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Person Above You (game)

Momma Rosie

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Well, its a series: Fire Fly. It was on sciFi. I wish they did not cancel it. (Just got it on DVD)

< Uploading 50Mb over a 64kbps upload connection

V What is your opinion on tasting the color purple? (Who gets the television reference?)

^ I don't get the reference. But I always imagine colours to taste like playdoh in that particular colour. So its not really something I would want to try.

< Reading Heat magazine.

v Did you get the tv reference in the post above mine? If so, what was it?

^ This is a bit of a stab in the dark as I rarely watch TV but if this is referring to Alice Walker's (brilliant imo) novel or the film adaption of it - "The Colour Purple" then in this context purple stands for independence and liberation of one’s mind and feelings.

It plays an important role in Celie’s and Shug’s life. When Celie can choose a dress for the first time in her life, she chooses a purple one. In her house Celie has got a purple room. When Shug explains to Celie how important freedom is, she says:

“I think it pisses god off if you walk by the color purple in a field somewhere and don’t notice it."

Of course, I could be barking up the wrong tree here.

> Contemplating going to the supermarket to grocery shop but I loathe shopping so it might be porridge for dinner again!

v Am I the only person in this age of 'shop-'til-you-drop' who detests shopping?

D :) lly

^ Nope you are not the only person. I hate it, especially shopping for clothes. I don't mind browsing things like c.d's and dvd's, but with clothes, I go into the shop knowing exactly what I want, and I get it. I really hate shopping with other people as well because I don't like buying clothes with other people, like friends, with me.

< Watching Emmerdale with my mum.

v What have you had to drink today?

^Nope, I had school today. I love college. And my reference to purple came from Futureramma on Adult Swim. Fry says at one point "Did everything just taste purple for a second?"

<Leveled my woodcrafter to lvl 20 in eq2. seemed like a good place to stop.

VIf you went to college, what was your major. If you are going, what is your major. If you are going to go, what do you think that your major will be? If you are not going to go to college, what carerer path are you thinking of taking?

PS: Woot, I made the first post on page 18.

^ Wow. Read that as being addressed to somebody named Vif....ooops. College- three majors, pre-med, engineering and computer science.

< Wondering what I did with all those years of education...LOL

v What was the biggest pet peeve (small thing) from your last relationship? i.e. biting their own toe nails, gargling with vodka...whatever?

^ Hope you don't mind 3 answers D.I. Sunshine ;)

Fawlty Towers - only 12 episodes were made and every one a gem in its time.

Absolutely Fabulous - Patsy: "The last mosquito that bit me had to check into The Betty Ford Clinic!"

The Woodentops - I so wanted a dog like Spottydog.

> Getting blobs of paint on my keyboard - taking a short break from painting walls.

v Which TV sitcom character is most like you?

D :P lly

^ No I didn't mind three answers Dolly. And I don't know which TV sitcom character is most like me. I am kind of shy and don't talk a lot, which I guess wouldn't be very funny in a sitcom. I did once do a quiz about which friends character I was most like, and it came up with Monica.

< Watching Gilmore Girls. It is the break right now.

v How much cash do you have in your wallet/ purse/ pocket right now?

^ Probably a little car. I'm not good with names. My mum has a Corsa which is quite nice. So maybe a Corsa. But I would have to learn how to drive first.

< Watching the end of the Manchester United verses Charlton match. (Oh and PitP, in the middle bit you are supposed to write what you are doing right now)

v When was the last time you shouted?

^ Tuesday, shouted at a few people at work. Although this time justified.

> Sorting out work bits for morning, catching up here on DD and waiting for the baseball to start.

V Who was the last group / person you saw at a concert ????

^ I have never watched the sci-fi channel, and I have never watched Stargat SG-1, so I have no idea. Maybe it didn't get good enough viewing figures.

< Watching E! News. I am going to work in about half an hour.

v What was the last programme you watching on TV?

^ Only have 1 piece of furniture, my cot. Room mostly filled up with electrical equipment, Tv / speakers / piano, computers etc ( not even got a chair ) sit on floor mostly.

> just in from work, and waiting for dinner to cook

V What was the last thing you bought costing over £30 or $45 ???

^ I just ordered Gilmore Girls series three of Amazon. It cost about £33. I got Zoolander at the same time which my brother is giving me the money for.

< Watching The Simpsons.

v What was the last website you went on before this one?

^ I just ordered Gilmore Girls series three of Amazon. It cost about £33. I got Zoolander at the same time which my brother is giving me the money for.

< Watching The Simpsons.

v What was the last website you went on before this one?

met office to check the weather

I'm just about to get into a nice nappy actually

have you ever made love in public?

^ Never in public. Never anywhere.

< Not wanting to get to work, but I have to.

V How long did you date your gf/bf before you got married? If you are not married, how long have you been dating? If not dating, answer some random question.

^ Without going into much too much detail...2 years, 1 year, and 4 years and counting.

< Wondering if I'm traveling in the right direction

v In school, primary or secondary, what subject of study did you enjoy the most? And if you did enjoy a particular field of study did you pursue it as a career? If not, why not?