LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Person Above You (game)

Momma Rosie

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ I would probably pick Boston and I would rename it whatever it was called by the Indians who used to live there.

< Just woke up

v Do you have a collection of anything? What is it? (baseball cards, stamps, post cards????)

^ The organization i've donated the most money too is the "Make A Wish" Foundation. Next would be service and relief organizations like the red cross, american red cross, etc.

< Finishing up some work...

v Do you have any annoying habits? i.e Habits that either other people have mentioned or that you know are annoying (biting nails, clicking pens, grinding teeth, etc)?

^ Yes. It's pretty with a walkway that wraps around the back of the house. A swing chair and a terrace and a very very small (smaller than a bathtub) type pond/fountain thing...

< Getting ready for bed. Egads it's after 2:00 am

v Do you live in a house or a flat (apartment)? Do you like where you live? *Okay so it's two questions this time...*

^ I live in a semi detached house. It is alright. It is a quiet area and there is a lake about five minutes walk away. The house that is joined to mine does tend to play really loud music sometimes. The most annoying thing though is the dad, who must be at least 35 if not older has just bought a scooter. The type of thing that a 16 year old would have because they aren't old enough to drive a real car. Anyway, this man revs it up all the time. I swear he things that he is driving a harley around.

< About to go and let the rabbit out. (Yeah I know I said I was going to go do that almost an hour ago, but it hasn't happened as yet).

v What is your favourite chocolate bar?

^ Actually when I was around 17 or 18 spent a few months in a caravan that was located on my girlfriend's (at the time) parents property.

< Still thinking about work....

v What's the longest you've ever gone without taking a shower?

^ Last summer probably. I was home from uni for three months, and I didn't get a job. I hardly ever went out, because I had hardly any money. I showered about eight or nine times in three months. I did wash my hair every couple of days though. Because it gets greasy quickly.

< About to go get lunch.

v How has your day been so far?

^ My day has been a challenge, but then again that is the story of life. I'm at the point now that if it isn't a challenge then I'm easily bored...so I guess I ask for this stuff....

< Debating on whether to eat dinner or not

v If you were to look to your right, right now, what would you see?

^ A table thing. It has the phone on it, some washing up and rubbish that I need to take into the kitchen, and some post of mine that I need to take upstairs. It also has a notepad and loads of pens on it. Oh and randomly, two bottles of nail varnish, some hand cream and a picture that fell off the wall the other day.

< About to go and get the bus into town.

v If you were to look to your left right now what would you see?

Guest diapered469

^A fresh, clean deck of playing cards that haven't been used much in an intense game i play with my housemates called 'killa.' they sit on a wooden nightstand with a clock that's 15 minutes fast, the mouse forthis laptop, the top foil part of a pack of cigarettes, a silver speaker for the left/back side of the surround sound and a magazine rack, with the most visible item being a bus schedule for the housemate who hath no car.

< Watching sportscenter, contemplating another beer, and near calling it a night.

v What's your favorite sport, and why?

^ I don't really have a favourite sport. I'm not really a sport person.

< Listening to music. Its a song from the Dirty Dancing soundtrack at the moment. The TV is on as well. It is sky sports which my brother was watching. But he has gone to the shop and the TV control is across the room, so I haven't turned it over yet.

v How many people have you spoken to today? Not including people that you have spoken to online.

^ Maybe 20-30 and i'm not really a phone person so most of these are people i interact with daily.

< dazed and confused...it's been a long week and it's only wednesday

v What characteristics do you find attractive?

:( ( ;) Don't want to confuse you even more, but it's Thursday over here.)

^ Honesty, integrity, tolerance, kindness, sense of humour (including the ability to laugh at our own quirks, we've all got them.). I'm sure there's more, but see below v v v

> Feeling guilty that I'm still sitting here when I should be getting ready to go to work.

V How many bottles/tubes of sunscreen have you gone through so far this summer?

D B) lly

^ None. I haven't worn suncream in years. I don't tend to be out in the sun for any prolonged period of time anyway. So far this year all that has happened to my skin is that it looks slightly less pale than usual.

< Watching my brother. He is playing random songs on his computer.

v When was the last time you vacumned?

^ I often joke that I get my vacuum cleaner out once a week, dust it and put it away again. :P But I haven't got fitted carpets (wood, red brick and rugs) so It's often quicker to sweep them.

V Got an unexpected afternoon off as I've just been scheduled to work all weekend, so being lazy.

V If you could invite 5 people - dead or alive - round for dinner, who would you choose? (Excluding family & friends)

D :) lly

^my five people would be , young Shirley Temple, Groucho Marx, Grayson Perry, George Lucas, and Robin Williams.

<heading home to a pool full of too many kids :D

v Would you prefer the weather to change with the seasons or would you like it to be the same all year,and what weather would that be?

^ I like that it changes with the seasons. I wouldn't like the same weather all the time. Especially not if it was bad weather. One thing I would want is the weather to be consistant throughout the season, meaning that summer should be sunny, and not windy and rainy like it was today.

< Watching Scrubs

v What do you think is your biggest achievement?

^ I don't play the actual lottery. But I do buy a scratchcard every now and again. I think the most I have ever won on it is about £25. My parents once won about £85 for getting four numbers on the lottery.

< Watching TV. I'm going to go get a shower in a bit and go round to work to pick up my wages.

v What breakfast cereal is your favourite?