LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Person Above You (game)

Momma Rosie

^ My screensaver is just the pictures I have on my computer in a slide show. The pictures are of famous people.

< Reading stuff for my class tomorrow and thinking about going to bed soon. I have to be up early in the morning as well.

v What is your wallpaper on your computer?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha Dolly.

^ Most of the time when I doodle is in lectures when I am bored. It tends to be boxes and squiggly lines. I can't draw at all.

< Listening to Oasis and trying to keep warm.

v Can you skim stones on water? (I think that is what it is called. It's when you throw a stone into water and it bounces on the top)

^ I quite like the one from Ferris Bueller. It is called Oh Yeah and it is by Yello. And Stand By Me from Stand By Me.

< Thinking about my creative writing work. I am supposed to write something for Thursday, but I can't think of anything.

v When was the last time you frowned?

^ I don't think I'm consciously aware of frowning but I probably have involuntarily frowned quite a few times already today. At least I'm still able to frown and my face isn't frozen by Botox Injections :P

> Haven't been home from work long, so I need to blob with a coffee for a while before contemplating anything more strenuous.

v What was the last meal you cooked?

D :) lly

^ You know what compared to the alternative. yeah. I'm a having a really good day. The poorest I've ever felt is when I thought I didn't have what I needed. Once I realized this...I found out that you don't have to make much to really be rich.

< Feeling like I wasted my life and the gifts that I had. (hey it's that time of year for catholics to feel guilt...LOL)

v What was your (personal) most embarrassing moment?

Guest chhockle

^The first time I baught diapers for myself as a kid (that first time can be so embarrasing)

<Wishing one of the stores in town had a nintendo wii I really want one

V If you could have lunch with one person living or dead who would it be

^ I usually spend a lot of time thinking about what it all means and come to the conclusion that I will never be able to comprehend it all. Usually after that I am good and starting singing and being all cheery again

<killing time feeling a wee bit under the weather

v what's the funniest thing that happened to you this week?

^ I spent like two minutes explaining a new product idea...only to realize that I had lost everyone on the conference call. That sucked...but the sales person was laughing hysterically. It was funny but I was really ticked...nothing like self deprecation.

< Laughing...again....hey it was funny but you had to be there.

v Okay. Everyone has a weak point that will always make you smile whether it's flowers or something goofy like a friend showing up with free beer.....what was the most recent thing that a friend did to make you smile?

^ wasnt a friend, but a relative gave me a cuddly thomas the tank engine as a thank you. Was very unexpected from the person, and put a large smile on my face.

> catching up on DD after it denied me access for over 2 weeks.

V have you put up decorations for christmas yet / or are you going to ??

^mmmmmmmm salt and viniger chips hate to admit it but spend most my time online here thought do not spend all that much time online all together

<dealing with the onset of a cold or flu or somehting like that wishing I didn't let myself get talked into working 16hrs today

v whats your favorite thing to do in winter?

^Super Man. Duh. Flying.. Laser eyes.. Super Strength.. Invulnerable(except kryptonite.. But who the hell has kryptonite?).. Aside from that, I'd enjoy saving people.. Yup... lol.

>Talking to a loved one and fearing our relationship crumbling b/c of the lack of communication and the void it creates.

VWeirdest body part you've shaved? Weird not explicit..

^ ummm my face that was rather wierd I guess.......sorry only place I have shaved

> still sitting round the comp sick as a dog thinking I probably shouldn't go into work tomorrow

v What is your favorite past time?

^ Helping folks without them knowing it. Sounds goofy but that's pretty much my past time. You'd be surprised how difficult it is on a continuing basis.

< Exhausted and getting ready to crash.

v When was the last time you posted a rant or tirade in a blog somewhere or here?