LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Person Above You (game)

Momma Rosie

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ No. I might start doing it a couple years from now since that is when my dad starting gaining weight. I can eat a lot of food right now and not gain any weight at all. It I do gain any weight, it isn't noticable.

< One of my friends just left so I changed into something comfortable. I might watch a movie in a little bit.

v What is the farthest away you have been from home and where did you go?

^ My two very best friends - one I've known for 27 years and the other for almost 17 years. One lives five minutes from me, the other around 20 minutes :)

> Not long been home from work. I had intended to go out in my garden, sweep leaves etc, but it's pouring with rain, hence I'm here instead.

v How far away is your nearest Superstore?

D :) lly

^ Working my fingers to the bone! (and what have I got to show for it? - Bony Fingers! :D )

> Killing time here ;) until "I'm a Celeb..." comes on TV at 9pm. It's the only 'Reality TV' I watch. I find it endlessly fascinating and as close as you can get to William Golding's Lord of the Flies at times.

v Do you watch any TV Reality Shows?

^ I tend to watch Big Brother when it's on. And I watch I'm a celeb sometimes.

< Should be doing work, but I have a headache.

v When you have a headache what do you do to get rid of it? Like taking tablets straight away or waiting for it to go away on its own.

(Hi Terry :lol: Norty Balls? Never heard of those!)

^ I was arrested once, many moons ago, protesting at an air-base in Cambridgeshire. I was dragged off the road by my hair and thrown into a police van along with 20 or so other protesters. We were released later, without charge. At the time I was mortified they let us go, angry that we weren't being taken seriously I suppose.

> Just finished watching I'm a Celeb... ditto Sunshine, it was funny.

v Have you ever been issued with a summons for something relatively trivial?

(Hiya Terry. And hiya Dolly)

^ I've never been issued with a summons at all.

< Watching Fifteen and Pregnant. It's a TV movie about a girl that gets pregnant at 15 obviously. I got it because it stars Kirsten Dunst.

v Do you own all the movies that a particular actor or actress has starred in?

^ Lavender and something else. I can't remember what it is.

< Still watching the film. And I own practically all of Kirsten Dunst's films. There are some that I have just seen, then there are a couple that my brother has.

v How often do you talk to people on the phone?