LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Person Above You (game)

Momma Rosie

^ Not sure it would be considered a compliment, more something I sincerely believe. I told a very modest and unassuming friend that she is clever but I'm still not sure she believed me.

> Going to stop being so idle and have a shower and an early night - going to the theatre tomorrow evening so need to put some zzzzzzzzzzz in the bank now.

v Will you be be out Trick or Treating in a couple of week's time?

D :) lly

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Probably not. One of my friends might be having a party at his house, but I haven't heard anything yet.

< Just finished writing out what books I need to read in order of when we are doing them in class. Now I'm going to write down all the assignments I have. Basically I am avoiding writing a creative writing thing. It is not an assignment, so its not really important.

v What was the last book that you finished reading?

^ :blush: Just had to go and check the title. (have the same probs with music, I know the song but often not the title). It's called Longing by JD Landis - it's a novel based on the lives of the composers Clara & Robert Schumann. I read a biography of Clara a while ago and she was far more talented (musically) than her husband but we rarely get to hear about her. A prime example of the 'Invisible Woman' syndrome.

> Am definitely going for a shower now - don't say another word to me, my will to reply is too strong! :P

v When was the last time you went to the theatre and what play/performance did you see?

D :closedeyes: lly

^ Well last week I went to a place called "The Pennslvania Renaissanse Faire". The whole place is a reinactment of Suitors competing for the favors of Queen Elizabeth I of England. Including Human chess game and Jousting.

< uploaded a small video of procession th_HPIM1838.jpg

v Could there ever be a time when no one is at war? :(

^ The 12th of Never :crybaby:

> Putting off going to the shops. I wrecked my whistling :whistling: kettle and set my smoke alarm screeching a couple of days ago and I've got to buy a new one. I'm using a saucepan to boil water in at the moment, although I've got a little travel kettle, the saucepan is quicker, but still too s l o w when I must have caffeine.

v Do you use aftershave or perfume? If so, which? (Or do you just like to smell of Johnson's?)

D :P lly

^ I think it is called Flowers by Kenzo which I use. It smells really nice, but I don't tend to use it all the time. Although I do like the smell of Johnson's as well.

< Just watching Bayb's video, and I'm going to walk to the supermarket in a bit.

v Have you ever wanted to laugh in a situation where you shouldn't really laugh?

^ Yes a few times, when in disbelief about what has happened. Its stops me from crying.

> Trying to sort out computer, throwing a wobbly.

V What TV programme, do you watch every day / week ??

^ None. My TV hasn't been switched on since Christmas. I used to religiously watch Coronation Street because it was so funny but it went through a patch with boring and unamusing story-lines, so I left and haven't gone back. I occasionally watch at friends' houses.

> Haven't been home from work long and as I'm working all weekend, I feel the need to veg out right now.

V Do you recycle all the things that are recyclable or just lump all your rubbish together for collection?

^ I try to recycle everything that can be recycled. At home we have two wheelie bins one for rubbish and one for recycling. But at uni, we have boxes for the recycling.

< Just got in from town with my housemates. They are both going out tonight, so I'm in on my own tonight.

v Do you ever look forward to stupid things?

(You're not on your own silly-Sunshine, you've got your friends here! :wub: )

^ Yes, I do, but I'm not telling, you'll think I'm stupid :P

> Unwinding very nicely but maybe a little too much - need to top up my caffeine level or I'll be nose-on-keyboard before long.

v Have you seen a fully-decked Christmas tree yet? (I saw the first one today - it was pretty but it made me groan)

> This evening's almost over, but being frivolous and playing is my plan :P I went out last night and I'm going out tomorrow after work because the film The History Boys went on general release today, and I can't wait. Yay!

> Being frivolous and playing :P

v Do you go to the cinema when a film you are looking forward to is released or do you wait until it's out on DVD/Video?

^ It depends on whether I can get anyone to go with me. If it is a film that I really want to see, then I can be quite insistent. I did manage to get one of my friends to go see The Family Stone last year, because it came out just before I was going home for Christmas, and I knew the cinema near me wasn't showing it (King Kong came out on the same day). So I went to see it the day before I went home.

< I'm not doing anything at the minute. But I'm going to start reading in a bit. I have to read a book called Caleb Williams by next Friday.

v Is there any book which you think would be really good if it were turned into a film?

^ Yeah. I read P.S I Love You by Cecelia Ahern in one day. Then the next day I read One Child by Torey Hayden. Actually, I think I read Torey Hayden in about three hours.

< Wishing I had time to read my new Torey Hayden book.

v Have you ever worn clothes more than once before washing them?

^ Yep, I read the last harry potter book in one day, only time that has happened, and will do the same thing when the new and last one comes out in a cupboard. Before someone spoils the ending for me ;)

> Looking through DD and listening to music.

V whats the next book on your reading list ??

^ My favourite colour is blue.

< Wondering if Dolly really likes all Margaret Atwood books. I hated The Handmaids Tale when I had to do it for A Level. And now I have to do it in a few weeks for my Feminist Fiction class.

v How organised are you?

^ Normally pretty good, I write everything down and I hate being late for anything.

> Going to get my hot chocolate and watch the baseball.

V Has your washing machine ever ate or destroyed any of your fav clothes ?

^ Normally pretty good, I write everything down and I hate being late for anything.

> Going to get my hot chocolate and watch the baseball.

V Has your washing machine ever ate or destroyed any of your fav clothes ?

^ Yes, that bastard!

>About to go clean the kitchen

V Have you ever had a trash bag full of diapers break in the middle of the parking lot in front of all the neigbors?

^ No. And I have never carried a bag of rubbish across a car park anyway.

< Waiting for my friend to come back online, so we can carry on playing Gin. Tonight is the first time I have ever played it and I quite like it.

v How good are you at saving electricity? (Switching lights off e.t.c)

^ I mostly burn lots of tealights and candles which sort of cancels out the energy-saving and environmmental benefits of keeping electricity consumption to a minimum :blush:

> Going to bed now, working again tomorrow.

v If you could choose a time in history to go back to just for one day(as an observer) which era would you choose?

D :closedeyes: lly

^ I think it would be cool to go back to the 60's or 70's.

< My friend is back now, so I'm going to be playing games online.

v What is your opinion about people who lie about who they are?

^ The ones who bother me most are the ones of the opposite sex who seem great... till you go to date them in the real world.

< Waiting for my boyfriend to get off the phone so we can shower, and I can get out of this leaky diaper!

V Has your diaper ever leaked on your significant other durring the night? How did they react?