LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Person Above You (game)

Momma Rosie

^ Well, I am not sure if it counts as childhood, but when I got my first paycheck. It was like $150/2wks, but that seemed like a fortune to me then.

< Thinking how I am both smart and stupid at the same time. Trig: Easy. Rocket Science: Tedious at best. Common Sence: Huh?

V Favorite TV show?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Don't really have one. Probably CSI but then again the science isn't competely accurate in that as well. However I do like the completely fake Stargate series just cuz they have plausible albeit not real physics.

< Thinking of what kind of music to listen to.

v What is the profound thing that anyone has ever said to you?

^ Um...I don't know really. I'm sure someone has said something profound to me, but I can't remember.

< Trying to remember something profound that someone has said to me and wondering why DW always asks difficult questions.

v When was the last time you had a cold? (I'm asking because I have a cold right now).

( :( Hope your cold isn't making you feel too grizzly Sunshine.)

^ I can't remember the last time I had a cold, although that probably shows it was quite a long time ago.

> Listening to a new comedy on Radio 4, but sadly I think it's rubbish - or maybe it's just because it's not on my juvenile-humour wavelength :P

v Who is your favourite comedian?

D :) lly

^ I cut my head open and had a big bump to go with it when I tripped and sprawled headlong into the wall about a week ago (sober). Got a wonky original red-brick Victorian kitchen floor. Ouchies!

> Waiting for laundry to finish drying in the tumble dryer.

v Have you ever shrunk a favourite item of clothing and ruined it?

D :huh: lly

(Dolly, that sounds really painful)

^ No I don't think I have ever shrunk a favourite piece of clothing. I don't remember ever shrinking any clothes. But once I ironed a top that wasn't supposed to be ironed. I burnt an iron sized hole in it, and I had only worn it once.

< About to start moving my room around. My room for the year is wierd because it has a chimney breast. It has the door in one corner and one one plug socket. And I like my bed to be in a corner. Especially because it has no headboard. At the minute it is pushed against the wall with the fireplace on it and it is really annoying. I think I have figured out a way to get my bed in a corner and still be able to plug my tv into the extension cable. (Sorry for the long answer).

v When you were a kid what did you want to grow up to be?

^ Sometimes I do. And I never drop litter. If there is no bin, I put it in my bag.

< Haven't yet started to move my room around. (The plug socket has one of those things plugged into it where you can plug four things into it at once. And I have one of those things from home where you can plug two things into the same socket. So really I have 5 plug sockets, but all in the same corner. At the minute I have my TV, my DVD player, my lamp, my phone charger and my laptop plugged in. But I would have to unplug something if I wanted to use my hair dryer, or fairy lights).

v What do you do with your hair in a morning? (Gel, straigheners?)

^ Two technically. My laptop and one that is in the loft at home which I had at uni to do my assignments on before I got my laptop. It was an old one from my dads work. But I don't have the monitor for it anymore.

< Just took a shower and am going into uni in a bit.

v What was the last present you bought for someone?

^ A handmade christmas basket. I don't normally buy such things but a co-worker makes them and I figured it would be a unique "mom" gift this year. It is in fact one of a kind since I was able to specify the colors and lights. odd. but it's been an odd year.

< Wishes I was back in college again...

v what (besides your cell phone) is the most important (to you) electronic device you own?

^ Probably my other phone or my little iPod shuffle. The time on my regular mobile is screwed up and it slows down a lot. I don't have an alarm clock, and I can't trust that phone to wake me up in a morning. So I use my old phone purely as an alarm.

< About to get dressed. I have to set off in about 40 minutes for a class at uni.

v If you could go back and change one thing in your life, what would it be?

^ My mother.

> I've got to shift myself for work too Sunshine - already had to have 2 days off to get my CH boiler fixed but don't have that excuse to blob now.

v On a 'normal' (traffic permitting) day, how long does it take you to travel to where you need to be - work, college, Uni etc?

^ There are two campus at my uni. For the last two I lived on the main campus, so it only took me five minutes to walk over to classes there. I had to get the bus to the smaller campus which took about 15 minutes. Now I live in a house about 10 minutes away from the smaller campus, and have to get the bus to the bigger one. This year it has worked out that I need to be at the smaller one 3 times in a week, and the bigger one only 2 times a week.

< Got just under half an hour until I need to go.

v When was the last time you were really pleased with yourself?

^ I have no idea. I don't even know what I am going to be doing a year from now.

< Just took a shower, and I'm going to walk to the shop in a bit.

v Has anyone tried to do something nice for you, but you didn't really want them to do it?

^ Yeah, I've had people wanna do nice things for me without me wanting them to do it. Sometimes you just wanna be left alone and you want people to realize that you can handle things on your own without their help. To me it's sorta like I don't want anyone to think I'm "weak".

< Right now I'm seriously considering getting diapered and ready for bed. Oh yeah, and I'm getting ready to take my vitamin C because of my cold.

v Do you ever get your dreams mixed up with things that have really happened in your life?

^ Yeah I have done that before. Especially when I have just woken up.

< Just played a game of scrabble online. I lost because I am really bad at scrabble. Now I think I might get something to eat.

v What was the last thing you read, before this post?

^ The last thing I read was the cosy corner thread. Just finished the 2nd harry potter book and going to start the 3rd tonight before beddies.

> Thinking about life, the universe and peoples reactions to things.

Sunshine you can use the cookies in CC for a game of scrabble if theres any left ;)

V what character in a play / film or tv show can you personally relate to ??

^ When I was watching the first season of Once And Again, I actually found myself identifying a little bit with the character of Grace, particually in one episode when she doesn't want to see her dad.

< Just got in from class. The class ended at five, so I just missed the bus at five. Then the half five one didn't show up, then one at about five to six just drove straight past the uni, without stopping to pick anyone up. I finally managed to get a bus.

v What was the weather like where you are today? Here it was raining all day. Not very nice weather when stood at a bus stop.

^ Got home from work a little while ago and the roads are almost empty - unusual for this time of night - because of storm warnings. Had two big storms in 24 hours, one of which woke me at 4.30 this morning. Lots of flooding around here, so I'm glad I live on a hill.

> Unwinding after being busy at work.

> Do you ride a bicycle?

^ I do have a bicycle, but I don't really ride it anymore. I think it has puntures, and I kept meaning to get them fixed over the summer, but never got round to it. It would be really handy to have it at uni, but I don't think it would fit in my mums car, and I wouldn't want to have to take it on the train.

< Supposed to be doing uni work. And I am wondering where my housemates are. The house seemed to be empty when I came in earlier.

v Did you compliment anyone today? If so, what did you say and who did you say it to?