LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Person Above You (game)

Momma Rosie

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ It's ok. But I've only got about a week before I am leaving to go back to uni. The manager said that if there are extra hours over Christmas and Easter when I'm home I can have them.

< About to go and get a shower. It's three in the afternoon and I'm not even dressed yet.

v If you were given a goldfish to keep tomorrow what would you call it?

^ At the minute going on the internet. And writing stories on word. And using iTunes. When I go back to uni, I will also use it for writing essays and stuff like that.

< Watching Lost. I'm only watching it because my brother has it on and I'm in the room.

v Are you still in contact with anyone you went to school with?

^ It would depend on the circumstances. Like how big the lie was and who it was to. Also, a combination of both would be much worse. Like the boy that came into the petrol station the other day. I knew he was a shoplifter so was keeping an eye on him. I knew he had picked up something so when he went to leave, I asked him about it, and he told me he had put it down on another shelf and then left. I knew he was lying and he knows he was caught. He hasn't been back since.

< Watching TV.

v Do you own any clothes that you are embarrassed to wear?

^ you mean besides diapers? Absolutely. However most of the time it is my friends who are embarrassed. I will wear clothes until there is nothing left, because clothes feel more comfortable the more you wear them and once they're broken-in why would you want to go buy more?

< Preparing to watch T.V.

v If you had to give up either all your TVs or all your computers which would you choose?

^ Not sure what else I would want, apart from being happy within myself about it.

> Got the week off work, so having a lazy day and going to do bits to the train set in a while.

V Have you ever bought an item of clothes, worn it out and then taken back to the shop ??

^ I have never had people round to eat before, certianly not when I have had to cook before. In fact, I don't think I have cooked for anyone besides my mum and brother.

< Chatting on MSN and listening to music.

v When you come on this site, who do you look forward to seeing? (Well, not seeing obviously, but kind of like seeing them online at the same time, or reading their posts).

^Hey I like to see/read yours & Dolly's post; you guys seem to be the most active & friendly

<Can you guess........Watching Star TreK & hanging out here

V Kind of different, having just finished eating some scrambled eggs for lunch, how do you prefer your eggs cooked: sunnyside-up soft/hard boiled, scrambled, etc?