LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Person Above You (game)

Momma Rosie

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ I don't remember having one recently. Sometimes I will have bad dreams where something bad happens to me, and it takes me a couple of minutes to realise that it wasn't true when I wake up.

< Watching TV.

v What social group did you belong to in school?

^ All of them. And I think this is because I had friends in all groups in my neighborhood so I grew up with people that ended up in each group. How unique is that? Oh yeah...I was just supposed to answer. Whoops.

< Watching a random slideshow and updating my avatar yet again.

v Have you ever been able to continue a dream from one night to the next?

^ so far i've been to Canada, Mexico, U.K., Holland, South Africa, Taiwan, Taipei, and China. Next up (hopefully) Japan, Singapore, Tibet, and Australia...but probably not in that order.

< watching tv

v What color is your car?

^ I don't really know. But one good thing that happened was plucking up the courage to join the LGB (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual) group at university last October. Because I did that, I am now sure of my sexuality, which I don't think I would have been, had I not gone. And I also have made friends with a lot of cool people that I would not have known had I not gone. In fact they are probably some of my best friends. I am even going to be living in a house with two of them from October for university.

< Watching TV (I always seem to be watching TV when I reply to this).

v How many emails do you get a day? On average.

^ We'll I think we're definitely in the process but there is always hope. Hope we'll find another planet before something happens to this one. Hope we start really cleaning up the environment. Hope we will find/create cleaner sources of power and fuel. As long as there are people there will be hope!

< Just got back from an exhausting trip.

v [edited...posted a diaper related question...ooops] What do you consider to be the best show on the tele or TV at the moment?

^ Probably something classical loved listening the classical stations when I was younger. However the first named song was probably Led Zepplin's Stairway to Heaven. However my first ever LP record was The Beatles - Yellow Submarine.

< Just thought of the next question...

v What was the first record or CD you ever purchased?

^ I don't remember. But I know that I got a single on tape for my 10th birthday. I think it was 3T (Three of Michael Jackson's nephews).

< Watching TV, and then I'm going to bed. I have to be up at like half six tomorrow morning. And its a Sunday as well.

v Have you ever had a job that required you to work weird times of the day?

^ yes quite a few actually, was a bartender in london so anytime between 11-11 not to bad there but then was a refinary operator so was 12hr shifts 2 day 3 nights then five off. repeat till shut down then a month straigh, not fun

<just checking out the board before bed listen to some tunes

v How many cats does a person have to own before they are considered a crazy cat lady? (personally my thoght is more then five, which means I jsut went on a date with a crazy cat lady)

^ Three any more than three and watch out. My sister is a cat person and her limit is two up to a maximum of three but usually she ends up giving one away.

< Eating watermelon!!!!!!!

v You ever notice that no one ever calls someone with more than 5 dogs a crazy dog person?

^ They don't do they. But I guess it is because cats would be easier to look after than dogs. Because with dogs you have to walk them and stuff. Also, cats don't really do anything. There are loads of people that have quite a few dogs which help to look after sheep or something. So they can hardly be called crazy, because they need all the dogs to do their job. Thats my opinion anyway.

< Writing 'Hannah in Nappies'

v Have you ever had a day where you didn't even get dressed, or get out of bed? If so, was there any reason for having this day?

^ Sure. It was too cold to get out of bed. And it's even worse when you know you have to go outside and put coins in the meter Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Most days I get out of bed but I've spent many a Saturday lounging around and watching movies all day.

< Still eating watermelon

v Have you ever helped someone, either someone that you knew or a stranger, without the person finding out who it was that helped them? What did you do?

^ A few times in the last couple of years, when I was at uni, my flatmates left a load of pots next to the sink to be washed. So I washed them all up. One of those times, three of my flatmates had gone out to a club and were drunk before they left. The kitchen was in a bit of a state, so I cleaned that up a little bit as well. A couple of times they asked if it was me, and thanked me. But there were a couple of times when they didn't mention anything, but they probably knew it was me.

< Watching TV and practically falling asleep.

v Have you ever met someone online, and then later realised that you knew them in real life, or that you knew some of the same people?

^ Close. I met a girl online from Michigan. And it turns out that another friend (co-worker) knew the my friends cousins. But it's a small world and the more people I meet the more i'm convinced that the six degrees of freedom idea is true. Six degrees = Any two people in the would could be connected by to each other by six people.

< Going to go finish laundry and vacuum.

v Have you ever met someone online (that you didn't know) and then met them in real life?

^ Many things unfortunately, but the most memorable was stealing a pack of "Big Red" gum from a convenience store when I was around three. We had just gotten outside the store and my mom saw me chewing something. She dragged me back inside, by my ear, made me apologize, then she paid for the gum. Then there was the time... well maybe i'll leave those for another day....

< last post before being off to start cleaning

v What are the things/tasks that you have to do every week but you absolutely hate doing?

^ Cleaning out the rabbit. It is annoying to do because I end up with hay and sawdust all over me.

< About to go get breakfast.

v Have you ever had to go to the emergency department of a hospital? If so, what did you do to end up there?

^ Most of the time it was for stiches of one form or another. What did I do...probably the most interesting was the motorcycle accident....crushed my big toe, skinned my knee and gave me a concussion...almost simultaneously. Then I had to walk about 3/4 mile over to a nearby hotel to call my mom to give me lift to the emergency room. That was probably the worst part of the whole ordeal.

< Getting ready for bed.

v If you ever had to medically donate a part of you...what part of you (besides the vital organs of course) would you most be willing to donate? Or would it even matter?

^ Well, I guess it depends on whether I am already dead. If I was dead then I wouldn't mind which parts of my body would be donated. But if I was alive, then the only parts I would want to donate would be ones which I don't actually use.

< Sitting and doing nothing really.

v What was the first car you owned? Or what car would you want to own?

^ First American Car - (GM) Pontiac Sunbird First British (right hand drive) Car - Ford Cortina, Second British car was a 1972 or 1973 Mini Cooper II got it from a friend who said if I could put it back together I could have it. Currently I'm driving a friends car...because I still don't know which new car I'd get....they all start to look the same after a while

< Just got home from work.

v If you could rid the planet of any 1 animal what would it be? [i know for my g/f that would be snakes but i'm sure there are other annoying creatures]