LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Person Above You (game)

Momma Rosie

^ Can't say that I'd be truly afraid of any of them but Pantone "C" 213 would make me nervous. [url=http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Pantone_color_chart]http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:...one_color_chart[/url

{ Have I just walked into Pseud's Corner? :blink: What colour would that be?)

^ If I answered that, it would negate the question!

> Taking a break from painting

v What is your favourite flower and why?

D :) lly

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^well if i told you every one know, oh wait i have to tell now umm.... cant think of any thing big like being a DL but maybe that i read DD every week

>up late yet agen trying to get tired

vWhen you where a kid what did you want to be, and did your dream come true?

^ The only thing I can ever remember wanting to be was a Primary School teacher. And I am at uni now doing a degree in english and education studies, so my dream of been a teacher could still happen. I would just have to do a PGCE after I have finished my degree.

< Watching Gilmore Girls.

v Do you know your next door neighbours?

^ I really love to walk. Nothing makes you feel more alive then finishing a five or six mile hike and returning home all seaty and funktified.

< I'm waiting for my relatives to wake up so I can finish my move. I'm giving them a half an hour.

v What is your least (or most, for that matter) favorite thing about moving?

^ Getting to plan how things are going to be set out in my new bedroom.

< Waiting for my mum to finish making lunch. She is making cheese on toast for both of us.

v Who was the last person you spoke to in real life, and what was the conversation about?

^two, one of which I might have killed by accident. who knew plants needed sun light?

<taking a break form cleaning my place listen to some tunes

v what is the best way to revive a plant that might be dead?

^ Well that depends...is the plant brown/black? If so then it is probably dead. And although some may tell you it can still be neuromanced alive...they lie. Otherwise, gently water it if the soil is dry a little bit of water each day until the soil is moist. If you water too much and the soil has dried out, the water will run right through the pot. Then again most of plants have died so maybe I'm not the best person to give you this advice...

< getting ready for a bed

v What is a quality that you most admire about people (in general) or a person you know?

^ Self confidence. Not so much self confidence that a person comes off looking arrogant, but just enough that they don't worry about what other people think of them.

< Talking on MSN and watching TV.

v What was the last lie you told, and who did you tell it to?

^My boss, had to swap out work viechales as mine died and only had a half hour in the day left so told him it took a little longer to swap tools across then it really did. Not that I really could of done any work anyways but this way I was able to sneak away.

<Thinking of what to make for supper, chatting on here, fooling around on my guitar

V What's your dream in life?

^ So long as I had things such as food, clothing and shelter, as well as a few friends to have fun with I think I would be happy. I am a generally happy person anyway.

< Typing this and watching TV. I am going to go get dressed in a while.

v What is your favourite televison channel and programme?

^ The Notebook. It makes me cry everytime I see it.

< Looking at my mum and brother, because they keep shouting at the football. England and Portugal are taking penaltys and they are both watching it whilst I am on the computer.

v Do you ever scream or shout at the TV, even though you know that it isn't going to make any difference?

^ I quite like this site. I don't think there would be anything I would change.

< Wondering what to watch on TV next.

v How many nappy/ diaper people do you speak to outside of this site? Like on MSN or Yahoo messenger or in real life.

^ China - But it's for work

< debating whether or not to go into chat...since I still have tons of work to do...

v If you could make the world a better place by changing one thing...what would it be?

^guess I would take away violence but that is part of what makes us human so maybe just leave it be as it isn't great but it is interesting

<talking to a bunch of poeple on msn starting to fall asleep

v What is your favorite type of juice?