LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Person Above You (game)

Momma Rosie

^ I don't play games online really, but I play Sims 2 quite a bit. I tend to go through phases with it, like playing it as much as possible for a while, then not playing on it for ages. Right now I am the not playing on it phase.

< Waiting for my brother to email me some graphs I asked him to do. I need them for an assignment and figured it was quicker getting him to do it, because it always takes me ages.

v When was the last time that you had to do homework of any sort?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ It might be kinda cool to have the ability to fly or something like that, or maybe be invisible.

< Chatting on MSN

v What is the most embarrassing C.D or piece of music you own?

^ I don't know why I got it back in the day.. but... *embarassed* I actually have a Vannilla Ice tape around here somewhere. (Wow, someting more embarassing that incontinence... I'd like to tell Ice that!)

< Getting ready to go to my mom's house

V If it was possible, would you like to have a tail? If so, what would your tail look like?

^ I don't really know. I got an ornament for my 21st and i would hate it if it got broken. But i have only had it for a few weeks.

< Watching 'The House of Tiny Tearaways' on BBC3. Dr Tanya Byron is my weird celebrity crush. It is a weird crush because i am 21, and she is almost 40, and is a married mother of two.

v Who is your weird celebrity crush? If you have one.

^ I don't really know. But I did ask my brother and he said his would be either New York or Sydney.

< Thinking about doing revision for my exam, but actually watching Will and Grace.

v What was the last thing you ate?

/\ Some chips :D love the chips!!

< Actually thinking about studying for my exam aswell but then again thats not what i'm doing now is it xD

v How many bodies do you have in the closet xD

^ I have four dolls that I used to play with when I was a kid. Do they count.

< Pretending to be doing something important on the internet, because my brother wants it, but I don't want to give him it yet.

v If you knew you were going to die tomorrow, what would you do today?

^ The moon.

<Listening to some tunes. Chilling.

V Which do you see as a more interesting area of explorations: the depths of the ocean, or the reaches of outer space?

^ 3 - 1 pair dress, 1 pair hiking boots, 1 pair steel toed boots (I'm not counting my old hiking boots which I keep as souvineers of all the places I have gone.)

< Just got home from fishing, gonna head to bed soon. I have to work tonight.

V What role does asparagus play in your life, if any?

^ 3 - 1 pair dress, 1 pair hiking boots, 1 pair steel toed boots (I'm not counting my old hiking boots which I keep as souvineers of all the places I have gone.)

< Just got home from fishing, gonna head to bed soon. I have to work tonight.

V What role does asparagus play in your life, if any?

^ I hate asparagus

< bowsing the boards

V What color do you most enjoy wearing?