LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Person Above You (game)

Momma Rosie

^ Nope.. I was probably about 7 or 8 when I lost my last one

> Enjoying a nice lunch (whole-grain pasta and tomato sauce with fried fish and onions).

v Have you ever taken part in a political demonstration/riot?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Too many to relate here but I've never willingly been involved in a riot. The riot element is often a figment of the tabloid press's imagination.

> Nodding off at my keyboard but no point in going to bed to lie awake for hours. It's been a long and emotionally draining day.

v Are you a morning lark or a night owl?

D :mellow: lly

^ Oh very very much a night owl. My body is probably tuned in to 28 hour days - each morning that I wake up, I just know that I woke up 4 hours too early!

> well, trying to get some work done, but I realized that there is some sort of holiday here in the US, so it feels sort of OK not to work..

v whisky, gin or baileys (or pot..)?

^ Nope, don't have a TV

> Pondering over the time difference between pacific US and UK..

v Does it often strike you what an absolute wonder it is to have a mind (reason for asking is that I'm at this moment having that very feeling)?

^ Yeah... probably a little too much with some of them.

< Thinking back to what an exciting game the Indy/Pittsburgh game was. That was a riot. Yeah, it woulda been nice to see Indy go on, but, they just didn't earn it. I don't think Dungy has been in it since his son died.

Ah, the Rams. I was at the game last year at Lambeau when the Packers whomped them.

Fair weather fan... alas! I'm from WI... and am a Packers fan... and have no concept of being fair weather. We're real freaks up here about our football... then again, we feel some sort of strange connection. (You know that the Green Bay Packers are the only publicly owned professional sports team?)

When we have bad years, we just ignore most of the games and ask only that, please, God, let us beat the Bears. Unfortunately that didn't come true either this year. Then again, when Lovie Smith signed on as the Bears coach, the only promise he made was that he'd beat the Packers. Longest standing NFL rivalry... where else would a fan in the wrong state be found duct-taped to a rural stop sign, his feet suspended over three feet off the ground. God we're nutcases.

V What's your favorite sport, if you have one?

^ Football (you know the game you play with your feet.. :P )

> Thinking about whether I should go to the library to pull up a couple of references, or if I should grab a beer from the fridge instead..

v Have you ever fallen in love with a friend?

^ I don't believe I could ever fall in love with someone who wasn't my friend.

> I'm sitting here with a big smile on my face, because I've just had a wonderfully communicative evening with my DL best friend. We talked for hours. And in case you're wondering, yes he did manage to get a word in edgeways :lol:

v How long have you known your best friend?

D :) lly

^ Oh... eleven or twelve years or so. About half my life. Most people talk about how they change so many of their friends out when they leave high school... Seems I've just kept a close group of friends... three of them since grade school... one from third grade on, another from about fifth grade on, and my best friend from sixth grade on. Oh, I've added friends to the list, too. But, I still have that crowd from so many years ago.

< Not doing too much. Might start doing some programming in a bit.

V What's your favorite season?

^ Fall not just because of the holidays but it's still nice enough to take walks and cool enough to cudle up with a warm friend :lol:

<just thinking about my day.

v If you were an animal would you be on the endangered list?

^ (Dolly coughs).....I think you referred to the fact that we are ALL animals on your Breast Milk thread :whistling:

> I have been cyber-scolded for being up so late and, as I also do as I am told :angel_not: I am off to Dreamland ...............soon. :D

v What is your favourite and least favourite smilie on this forum?

D :P lly

^ Totally depends what is on it. Burger: cheddar, bacon, mushrooms, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, pickles, jalapenos, ketchup, mustard, light mayo. Pizza: beef, cheddar, bacon, onions, mushrooms. Wait... I'm noticing some similarities here...

< Watching South Park.

V Dogs, cats, or something else? Or more than one?

^ My fav are fish, got two jap koi ponds, and a lake for the common and mirror carp :) but after dad died many years ago, mum bought a small zoo, dog, cat, rabbit, parrot, since she moved abroad my responsibility now. Also look after and feed wild chickens and geese at the lake.

> Just taking 5mins too chill, well 30mins. Listening to tubular bells 2 and having a smoke. ( long day )

V Whats the longest you`ve worked without a day off. 2 days / week / month ???

^ Well, depends how you count.. If sleep-in mornings don't count, then it's well beyond a year and a half without a full day off. I guess that's the problem with having a job without defined working hours. I have tried to change that lately, and I'm now better at taking a full day off.

> Working.. :blush:

v Has anyone broken up with you over email or telephone?

^Depends on the teams playing, but usually I'll go US football, although the few times I get to see rugby, that's sweet too.

< About to head to bed, I think.

V Left handed or right handed? And do you do anything with your non-dominant hand? (My brother, for example is right handed, but he bats and plays golf left handed -- that's it though.)

right handed. the majority of my left hand movements are for playing guitar (fretting) that is the only thing my left hand can do that the right can't

excited that i just got a book. i spent 3 hours reading it this morning as it's arrival woke me up.

CANADA MEMBERS: are you going to vote conservative or liberal?

UK MEMBERS: how much attention did you pay to the whale in the thames river story?

USA MEMBERS: do you know what i'm referring to in the other questions?

• 2 weeks later...

^ Commercials are fun, but I'm watching for the game as well. It's going to be a hell of a game

< Thinking, "This is fun, why didn't I get involved earlier?" (And stalling so I don't have to go study for the MCAT)

v Is ethanol the solution to our energy problems?

• 1 month later...