LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Person Above You (game)

Momma Rosie

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Build a subteranean home, a vehicle, then a business or some way to hopefully maintain an income. All while trying to research and find a Dr who might be able to help me with my scoliosis.

Almost ready to go ingame.

Whats your favorite cookie?

Everyone would have a save place to live and enough food and drink to live a good life.

Packing for my vacation.

If you could redo any one moment in your life, would you and in very general terms what?

I would propose to that lovely girl with the long blonde hair, insead of treating her so meanly.

Covering myself with sackcloth and ashes.

What will you be doing on this fine weekend?

Good grief! (Although Mandelson's foibles are rumoured to include this one!) I would rather be a toad!

I am going to bed, only Juliabam stays up until the small hours.

Have you ever crossed the Atlantic?

Yes, to the Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs in 1970, to the Bicentennial in NY & DC in '76, and to the WTC in NY in 2001 shortly before it fell down. My camera was in the luggage that Air France had lost, and I thought "never mind, I will take photos from up here next time..."

Cooking Supper.

Have you been abroad?

How has Nishijou Takumi appeared 3 times in the same domain apparently becoming Sena's father in the process?

Hubbedyhubbedyhubbedyhubbedy....! have you gone completely raving mad are are you still working towards it?