LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers And Concentration

I'm just curious how diapers affect others when it comes time to work on something, whether it be work, school, or a personal project. Do they actually help you to concentrate on the matter at hand due to your comfort, or do they end up being a distraction because you get caught up in the way that they feel and the way that they make you feel.

I often like to put on a diaper when I am working on one of my writing pieces, however sometimes this ends up being my undoing. I get distracted and end up putting my piece away before I finish what I started.

I would like to hear other people's experiences.

well last night daddy put me in a diaper and i said, alright i've got to do some reading for my classes, and that lasted all of 10 minutes before he was all over me.. so while they may not distract me, they certainly distract HIM!

i get my nappies on the NHS in the past i have had to collect them from nurse jackie(loverly women)

now all incontinent supplies will be deliverd to your home(12weeks worth thats a lot of nappies) :D

i will get my first shipment on the 19th of october...knowiing that i would not last i went to see jackie last thursday,all she could give me was

2 packets off my normal tenas...that wont last,so i also got given 3 packets of pull-ups.

so too the question asked diapers and concentration,i can not keep my mind on anything at the moment these pull-ups are crap even with a

booster pad they are still leaky after one good wetting... :crybaby:

so for me its got to be a big thick nappy then you can keep your mind on what you are doing...

err i got to go and change now AGAIN...

I find wearing diapers helps me get through the most dreaded of chores -- cleaning house. It's kind of like a reward/incentive system, where I tell myself: "You can wear a diaper if you clean house."

Back in school, I would sometimes wear diapers during the day. Half the time I would forget I was even wearing them and half the time I'd be conscious about wearing and wetting a diaper in case something slipped out (a waistband flash or a smell). Also, if worn while I'm alone, the tendency for me to want to "play" than do work becomes very strong.

To quote Oscar Wilde, "I can resist everything except temptation."

So... I'd say about 50/50 for me.

I imagine there is some difference between true incontinents and those of us who have a more cerebral than physical need.

When I really need to focus on my work, I find myself forgetting that I'm wearing a diaper - until I find myself wetting. I have no physical need, but when I'm really concentrating on work I do occasionally just start peeing with little or no thought. At other times there is a fleeting thought, recognition of my condition, permission granted and I get on with my work. This makes working in a diaper all the more pleasurable.

when im stressed a diaper makes me relax :)

ditto :thumbsup:

On the occasional weekend of overtime I do get distracted being padded while coding, especially if it's something new. My attempts to wear more often got off to a bad start - recently tried to wear nappies, onesie and jeans all weekend but failed, since by the third change in 4 hours on Saturday i got cold feet thinking "how many!". Even though that's probably nothing compared to others, it was surprising.

Going to try again this weekend but cut back on the water/tea a bit. Eventually i'll give cloth & plastic pants a go

Really just depends on the mood, if i'm wearing it with the intention of something frisky happening than its a distraction of sorts. If its just to relax, then its still there, just in the back of my head. I like to wear while doing other things, especially when i'm focused on something. If I get too 'in' or excited about something, i'll get the urge to pee pretty frequently. So this helps keep my focus on whatever it is since I don't have to get up to answer that urge.

At the times when I'm out I never forget I'm diapered and that can be a bit distracting :huh: Here at home they're comforting and sometimes I forget I'm wearing until I think about going outside :lol: I almost never wear at work but some days my SI/UI requires it :angry2: Then its a comfort and a worry so it balances out I guess. Then the thing I feel most is the passage of urine and a relief that I don't have to work so hard at holding it in like I usually do :P

On the rare days when I wear to work for fun I feel happier and the day goes by a lot better but when anyone comes around the worry almost makes me cringe and I hate feeling that way :crybaby: If I come out as a DL or incontinent the worries will go away but I won't willingly do that at this point in life so I guess I can't complain.

Bettypooh

For me, it really depends on the type of diaper I am wearing. I am very conscious about a disposable diaper in case of leaks etc which can really destroy my concentration levels, however, when wearing cloth, I can work almost 24/7 without interruptions. Since it is only at home that I wear cloth, my production output at home tends to soar.

It's really interesting how everyone one has different reasons for why is it is easier or harder to concentrate while wearing. Thanks for the input.... it put my curiosity at ease. :thumbsup:

I wear almost all the time, for emotional need. For me, concentration when wearing is no problem at all. When I'm working on an extended project of some kind it is truly gratifying to just use my diapers and go change when it's more convenient.

I wear at work, but there I don't actually use my diapers so they don't make a lot of difference in concentration. Though, sometimes, I notice them or hear them, and it's a comfort and reassurance to know that I'm wearing one. I'm not worried about anyone noticing (both in the sense that it's unlikely anyone would notice as well as in the sense that I just don't really care what they might think) so for me I'm always calmer when I have a diaper on, so I guess that means concentration would be better, too.