LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Fianally Found It!

STLDL

I finally found my savior and salvation in God!!!

But no in all honesty its not that at all.... I finally found that perfect diaper... I have been wearing molicare super pluss for a while as i have a local retailer. I have always worn a medium becuase they were what was recomeneded for my waist size, but the problem was that they fit a little to snug on my thighs and actually left me with a deep welt when i took them off. A couple weeks ago I picked up a bag of the classic plus i think they are called but in a large and i was really happy with the fit. So i decieded to buy my super plus in a large and i found it. I found what a diaper is actually supposed to feel like. I have been wearing for years but finally that diaper that just fits right not to tight not to loose nice and large comes up high on the back just that little bit of poof in the front. I never knew what a different size would do.

P.s. The Jesus joke was not meant to be offensive to anyone it was just simply an observation that there have been several posts like that recently i can edit it if no one likes it lol.

STLDL,

congrats on finding the diaper, but bigger congrats for having the courage to try something different.

Everyone,

Many people worldwide get into a routine simply cause they haven't tried anything else. Foolishly, they also tend to believe what they are doing / saying / using is the best for the purpose. Analysing this, the person actually has no base of reference, and has made a choice without having a choice. The idea of life is to try something new you haven't done everyday. Don't trust yourself to always have made the right choice, and allow yourself to make mistakes - as it is by finding what is not correct is the path to finding what is. It will also be fun experimenting.

If we all knew the correct path, we would die - since that is the final step in what we call life.

....Many people worldwide get into a routine simply cause they haven't tried anything else. Foolishly, they also tend to believe what they are doing / saying / using is the best for the purpose....

I call the point where you learn this concept "the beginning of intelligence" because you can't really learn anything until you realize that you don't know everything about anything and you never will cool.gif Before that point you're just accumulating information that won't be nearly as valuable or useful to you as it should be because you won't really know how to best use it with a limited point of view sad.gif

Bettypooh

well done on finding somthing that fits well....

i know how important this is....if you have read my posts you'll see i love my abeans sooooo much, but just recently,past few weeks, i have had a problem with how they fit me, i don't know if i have lost weight or somthing, but they just aren't right...so were probbaly gonna order some samples and see whats best....

so i am happy you found somthing you like and feel good in...i think it is verry important

hugs

juniper

xxx

i have to agree that these fit alot more like they are supposed to they do not fall down to far in the legs and are snug like they should be but are still very comfortable. The waist is almost a bit to big but i just pull the tapes closer together. I however like the fact that they come up higher on my back so i angle the top tapes at an angle as well to keep the back up high. I dont feel like i am swimming but i deffinetly haave alot more room here than i did before.

I call the point where you learn this concept "the beginning of intelligence" because you can't really learn anything until you realize that you don't know everything about anything and you never will cool.gif Before that point you're just accumulating information that won't be nearly as valuable or useful to you as it should be because you won't really know how to best use it with a limited point of view sad.gif

Bettypooh

I have to strongly disagree with you on this. Simply, what drives an infant to learn - curiosity. What gave that infant curiosity? - Wanting to know what is in its surroundings? Why?

Example - Car owner interviewed re choice of car make:

Interviewer: What car do you drive?

Car Owner: Ford?

I: Why?

CO: Cause it is the best model for me?

I:Why?

CO: Its reliable?

I: Reliable compared to what?

CO: My previous car?

I: What was your previous car?

CO: Ford?

I: Why?

CO:My father gave it to me.

I:What car does your father drive?

CO:Ford.

I:Why?

CO: He says that they are reliable?

I: have you or your father ever owned another make than Ford?

CO: No.

This can go on and on, but do you realise what has happened. The car owner chose Ford cause he thinks that they are reliable, yet his unreliable previous model was also a Ford, so in reality, the reliablility of Ford is in question. If so, what is the real reason the car owner chose Ford? It was because his fathers car was a Ford. On a top level perspective, the Car Owner has no other maker to compare reliability of Ford to since that is all he knows.

Without a base of reference, the conclusion MUST be flawed. An infants base level of reference is learnt from its careers / parents. Its habits are also learnt from its parents. Therefore, if its parents have bad habits, the child is likely to have bad habits. This fulfils the clause that a 'bad child is the product of bad parents / parenting'

Hey,

It's GREAT that you've discovered molicare super plus diapers! Yes, they are definitely super diapers!

I hope you really enjoy every minute of wearing them!!

On the other hand, comparing them to God will most likely condemn you to eternity in Hell, wearing Depends..

:roflmao::roflmao:

(Sorry, the Devil made me do it!!)

And this has what to do with finding the right size of diaper to get a good fit....and the price of rice in China?? :huh:

Obviously, silly goose, you have missed my point entirely. The point is that no-one is an expert without having experienced first hand, all that topic has to offer, and I admire and respect the OP in the simple fact that he tried a different brand and kept trying until he got what suited him rather than accept what all others are saying.

quack!

:P