LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Games

Does anyone have a PS3(with online) that they use and I was also wondering if anyone played(or plays) StarCraft? If so they can add me(On PS3 my name is spectrumshade and on StarCraft it is spectrumshade@USEast) and we could game some time.

I have about a 4 month binge cycle on SC, play for them then stop. I'll talk to you in about 3 months ;)

Looking forward to SC2 and Diablo III myself. Its going to be a rocking good time I thinks. I doubt SC2 will be out before next year, and it will probably be another 2 of r Diablo III. Blizz takes its time with its games, and makes sure they're good and ready before they release. That said, I think SC2 is in its stress test beta right now. Don't quote me on that, but would mean its almost ready for release. I've been salivating over Diablo III everytime that a trailer gets released.....hehe. As far as RTS games go, theres one mentioned on Penny Arcade I'm kinda curious to play coming out soon. Its called "Gratuitous Space Battles" and looks AWESOME.

Can forsee some major diapered gaming marathons coming up.

No offense to Blizz, but I'll believe it when I see it. It was also supposed to be "tentatively" released in November of this year. And lets not even get started on Starcraft: Ghost. Blizz and Bungie are never good at keeping release dates....which is why neither company sets hard release dates.

No offense to Blizz, but I'll believe it when I see it. It was also supposed to be "tentatively" released in November of this year. And lets not even get started on Starcraft: Ghost. Blizz and Bungie are never good at keeping release dates....which is why neither company sets hard release dates.

Haha that is why I said early next year lol.

Well , i'd rather have a nice game i have to wait for , then a shitty one pushed onto the shelves. I'm happy to wait.

the biggest game im waiting on , non RTS is Modern warfare 2

IM TIRED OF BEING SHOT BY FORHEADS iN WaW!!!!

I though WaW was so much worse then Modern Warfare(as far as I know two different companies developed them) but I heard when you preorder Modern Warfare 2 you get night vision goggles albeit bad ones but hey at least you get them :D