LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'M Being Stalked

So, I'm on AIM and minding my own business when all of a sudden I get the new message screen. Someone I didn't know trying to contact me. The following is the conversation copied verbatim, but first, a few notes to avoid confusion. Jesse isn't my lover, He's a friend of mine, and I thought it was him, later I realized he was in class while this was going on. Chez is my best friend, and while he knows about lovebug and the whole furry thing, he doesn't know a thing (hopefully) about the videos mentioned. He's also computer stupid, so no way he could do that. Speaking of, I was going for a time without internet, and I made some videos of me doing some naughty things :blush: but I deleted them when I got the internet back and I sure as HELL did not put them on the internet. I started shaking and got sick in my stomach when he mentioned those videos. Lovebug is a plush my mother gave me before she died, and me being a furry isn't really a secret. While different people know different things about me, no one knows all of this, or at least I never told them. I'm really scared, and was thinking of calling the police, but I wouldn't know what to say... "some guy watched some nasty videos I made that weren't on the internet!" I'm a pretty solid guy, and can take care of myself physically, but this has really gotten to me. *I changed my AIM name so it wouldn't come up in google on this site, and I changed his name so no one could add his S/N* **also, if I seem cavalier in my messages, I sure as hell wasn't going to let this guy know he had me by the balls**

slick (10:12:41 PM): hey

Diseased88 (10:12:48 PM): sup?

slick (10:12:59 PM): Not a whole lot, you?

Diseased88 (10:13:14 PM): notta much, whos this?

slick (10:13:28 PM): Someone who knows alot about you.

Diseased88 (10:13:43 PM): oh, ok.

Diseased88 (10:13:55 PM): guarantee you don't know the important stuff =D

slick (10:14:06 PM): Would you like to bet?

Diseased88 (10:14:10 PM): sure

slick (10:14:24 PM): Than, ask and i will answer.

Diseased88 (10:14:38 PM): what's my most terrible secret?

slick (10:14:53 PM): Hmm.....

slick (10:15:48 PM): Your and the rest of those people, looking at those pictures of animated "furries"....Shameful

Diseased88 (10:16:11 PM): haha, Jesse?

slick (10:16:19 PM): Whos Jesse?

Diseased88 (10:16:37 PM): my secret lover, that was my terrible secret =P

slick (10:16:53 PM): Sure, *MY FULL NAME*.....

Diseased88 (10:16:53 PM): no, you must be one of them thar jokers haha

Diseased88 (10:17:01 PM): oh noez!

Diseased88 (10:17:08 PM): or Chez, with a new SN

slick (10:17:18 PM): Chez?

Diseased88 (10:17:18 PM): I like this game

slick (10:17:39 PM): Perhaps you wouldn't find it a game, if we took, "Lovebug"......

Diseased88 (10:17:47 PM): chez...

Diseased88 (10:17:53 PM): just gave yourself away

slick (10:17:56 PM): Who is chez?

Diseased88 (10:18:27 PM): it's you, no one knows about lovebug except chez

Diseased88 (10:18:42 PM): what's up man?

slick7678 (10:18:46 PM): That is what you think.......we know alot about you.

Diseased88 (10:18:52 PM): we?

Diseased88 (10:18:58 PM): a coalition of the willing haha

slick (10:18:58 PM): Yes, we.

Diseased88 (10:19:16 PM): well, i suppose I am volatile enough to warrant a coalition against me

slick (10:19:27 PM): We seen the acts you do when you are alone.....

Diseased88 (10:19:36 PM): oh, like what?

Diseased88 (10:19:46 PM): you really wanna freak me out, do it now

slick (10:20:37 PM): Hint....You should consider getting a better firewall......We seen the videos you have made while you were away.....

Diseased88 (10:21:04 PM): nice shot in the psychological dark... what videos

Diseased88 (10:21:16 PM): and away where?

slick (10:22:14 PM): The one of you standing in the restroom, with the jeans on, and the ones where you "change yourself"

Diseased88 (10:22:42 PM): I don't know what your talking about, weirdo

Diseased88 (10:22:55 PM): what else do you "know"

slick (10:23:21 PM): We know where you live, as well as members of your family.

Diseased88 (10:23:29 PM): who's we?

Diseased88 (10:23:52 PM): and, aside from trying to freak me out, whats the point of telling me?

slick (10:23:56 PM): You do not need to concern yourself with that information.

Diseased88 (10:24:01 PM): ok

slick (10:24:05 PM): To show you, We are watching you........

slick signed off at 10:24:12 PM

Diseased88 (10:24:13 PM): why are you watching me?

• Like 1

Got any annoying shitbird siblings? If you definitely didn't have said vids on your computer when connected to the internet then maybe someone got em from the actual machine its self, who had physical access to the machine in that time?

Are you going to be a politician? and is it noticeably you in the videos?

No, not a politician, and I'm an only child. I don't know how they got a hold of them, although they said I needed a better firewall D= I keep my kinks a secret because I know no one wants to know I do this, but it's not the end of the world if people found out, ya know. I just don't like the thought of someone stalking me, and, more importantly, being rather good at it. I'm also disheartened by the "we". The more I read it over, the more it seems like it would need more than one person to know all this.

• Like 1

I think its just some pissant script kiddie, managed to get access too your machine because it's been compromised. The fact that he doesn't know your two friends shows that he probably doesn't know you in real life. I'd have a big clean out of your machine, even as far as formatting/reinstalling the OS just to be on the safe side. Don't let him get to you, the way he's talking is trying to make out he's some shadowy superspy instead of a 14 year old with a hardon.

We seen the videos you have made while you were away.....

Are you an active member in any online groups? The way he say's "whilst you were away" makes me think that he knows you from online activities.

Well, the thing is I was out of country for about a year, (hence the little/no internet) and that is when I made those videos. And the thing is, if he knew about the furry thing, and, ok he found out the videos, he got that shit online, whatever. The fact he knew my name, and about lovebug (that is really bothersome, since I don't even talk about lovebug to anyone, not because it's a secret, but because it's just not normal conversation) Also, those videos were made and deleted a rather long time ago, so this person has been holding onto this information for a long time. Also, I was in Texas at the time (business stuff before going away). As I said, the more I think about it the more I think it's more than one person. I'm not too surprised about him knowing my name, but lovebug really irks me.

• Like 1

Well, the thing is I was out of country for about a year, (hence the little/no internet) and that is when I made those videos. And the thing is, if he knew about the furry thing, and, ok he found out the videos, he got that shit online, whatever. The fact he knew my name, and about lovebug (that is really bothersome, since I don't even talk about lovebug to anyone, not because it's a secret, but because it's just not normal conversation) Also, those videos were made and deleted a rather long time ago, so this person has been holding onto this information for a long time. Also, I was in Texas at the time (business stuff before going away). As I said, the more I think about it the more I think it's more than one person. I'm not too surprised about him knowing my name, but lovebug really irks me.

To me it sounds like one of those anonymous guys. mostly considering how he referred to "a coalition of the willing" basically some of them (not all) are buttwipes that do this kind of thing. gather info on a random target (usually groups like furries, scientologists,AB/DL's) and grief them. truthfully they could have some how found another place you posted gotten the isp and done some look ups to trace the name. the videos and love bug though I do not know how or why they would know stuff like that; (unless they found logs of your ims to someone mentioning these things.)

Basically change all your passwords just in case and forget about it.

anyway hope I helped some

Has your home ever been broken into? (Yes, I'm serious.)

There is one form of access known as "soft access", which is where a hacker would hack your machine from a remote location. Then there is another known as "hard access", where a hacker will physically break into your home to get at your machine.

I'm with Loopy. Wipe your hard drive, and re-install the OS. Then, change ALL of your passwords no matter if you use them frequently or not.

Then make sure to get a better firewall. I personally use Panda Software. I have had no problems since I started using it.

While it is cause for some concern... I'd say that there probly is no "we", but rather just one asshole making trouble. The "we" thing is just to make himself sound more menacing...

Ditto on redoing passwords and cleaning the PC- the same for the "script kiddie" post. At this point they're playing games with you and if they were really as good as they think they are they would have been more direct, such as by mailing you a letter to your home address. Remember people- if it's ever put online it's still out there in cyberland and it can be found by those who know how so think twice before hitting 'send'.

Bettypooh

Ditto on redoing passwords and cleaning the PC- the same for the "script kiddie" post. At this point they're playing games with you and if they were really as good as they think they are they would have been more direct, such as by mailing you a letter to your home address. Remember people- if it's ever put online it's still out there in cyberland and it can be found by those who know how so think twice before hitting 'send'.

Bettypooh

aside from the "furry thing" and my AIM, nothing else was on the internet. Definitely changing my passwords.

Do you talk in your sleep, maybe you stayed over someones house and they heard you while you were sleeping talk about your plushie. I'm with everyone else, if you havent wiped your drive and reload your operating system.

I've been known to talk in my sleep, but, it's usually not that bad, and I usually swear alot :blush:

get a pump action shot gun , problem solved

=D oh, don't worry, I'm not worried about home invasion

While it is cause for some concern... I'd say that there probly is no "we", but rather just one asshole making trouble. The "we" thing is just to make himself sound more menacing...

It's working! D=

Has your home ever been broken into? (Yes, I'm serious.)

There is one form of access known as "soft access", which is where a hacker would hack your machine from a remote location. Then there is another known as "hard access", where a hacker will physically break into your home to get at your machine.

I'm with Loopy. Wipe your hard drive, and re-install the OS. Then, change ALL of your passwords no matter if you use them frequently or not.

Then make sure to get a better firewall. I personally use Panda Software. I have had no problems since I started using it.

I just got over a lot of BS with someone stealing my debit card info and ordering stuff online. Since then, I've been REALLY regulatory about who I let into my home, and, as far as I know, no one has broken in.

• Like 1

To me it sounds like one of those anonymous guys. mostly considering how he referred to "a coalition of the willing" basically some of them (not all) are buttwipes that do this kind of thing. gather info on a random target (usually groups like furries, scientologists,AB/DL's) and grief them. truthfully they could have some how found another place you posted gotten the isp and done some look ups to trace the name. the videos and love bug though I do not know how or why they would know stuff like that; (unless they found logs of your ims to someone mentioning these things.)

Basically change all your passwords just in case and forget about it.

anyway hope I helped some

hehe, I frequent 4chan :blush: I'm not concerned about someone trying to grief me, inso much as he knew a lot of personal, non internet information.

• Like 1

The one item that stands out to me is their mention of Lovebug. Had you written about it in a local file on your computer or in a conversation online at some point? If not, did you use it in one of your passwords or secret questions to an account at some point?

The one item that stands out to me is their mention of Lovebug. Had you written about it in a local file on your computer or in a conversation online at some point? If not, did you use it in one of your passwords or secret questions to an account at some point?

No, Lovebug has been sitting in a fireproof box for the last year, and was just on my shelf for the last 13+ years. I can only imagine a handful of people who would know about it. Also, those people who do know about lovebug, aren't exactly "zomg 1337 haxorz" if you catch my drift.

• Like 1

Diseased,

if you havent done this already do it now....

Get rid of your router, its firmware is corrupted and wide open. I suspect that the entire contents of your machine has been uploaded to a server somewhere. Your ISP can tell you that one. Secondly, go and get a decent av program, or get a different computer and get it to scan your machine - there is active spyware running on our machine.

Once all that is done, get a decent firewall and hide your machine on the network.

Thirdly, report 'slick' via AIM.

get a pump action shot gun , problem solved

While I am definitely a person that is for gun ownership and don't think this is a bad idea, if you don't know how to use a shotgun you will do more harm than good. A shotgun in general is a great home defense tool. The pattern gives you some wiggle room as far as aiming, but it is not something you should rely on, nor should it take the place of actually going out to a gun range and practicing. Also, a shotgun is useless at long range.

While I am definitely a person that is for gun ownership and don't think this is a bad idea, if you don't know how to use a shotgun you will do more harm than good. A shotgun in general is a great home defense tool. The pattern gives you some wiggle room as far as aiming, but it is not something you should rely on, nor should it take the place of actually going out to a gun range and practicing. Also, a shotgun is useless at long range.

Good tips, completely true.

I'm pretty handy with firearms, and home invasion is not a concern for me. Coincidentally, not anything to do with these events, a shotgun was going to be my next firearm purchase.

Diseased,

if you havent done this already do it now....

Get rid of your router, its firmware is corrupted and wide open. I suspect that the entire contents of your machine has been uploaded to a server somewhere. Your ISP can tell you that one. Secondly, go and get a decent av program, or get a different computer and get it to scan your machine - there is active spyware running on our machine.

Once all that is done, get a decent firewall and hide your machine on the network.

Thirdly, report 'slick' via AIM.

Thanks, all great ideas!

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently and die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. -Robert A. Heinlein"

oh hey, your AIM name is in your profile here. :P

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently and die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. -Robert A. Heinlein"

oh hey, your AIM name is in your profile here. :P

=P Yea, I'm not too shocked he found my AIM, and I'm away of how everything can be found with google. The thing I find suspicious is the variety of information known.

Lovebug, and those video's we're never online. My name and usernames and all that are. Anyone that knows me in real life, who googled my name, might find that I like diapers, and zombies, and that I'm a furry. People shouldn't look for answers that don't want to know. What bugs me is the level of familiarity with things that would never be on the internet, like those videos, and lovebug. I've been waiting on AIM for him to sign on. He did once, but then quickly signed off, so I have an alt AIM to wait for him.

That could be how he knows so much, by finding the info here. Not everything of course but quite a bit.

It could explain some of the information, but not all of it, which either lends credence to multiple people, or something else.

Besides all the other unique advice I'm going to add a bit of my own. Do everything everyone else said but also when you wipe your hard drive on your computer get a little program that will overwrite your entire hard drive. They come with programs like CCleaner and others. They can overwrite data on your hard drive up to seven times so even the best shit won't get it back. It overwrites it with just 0's and 1's. Then do everything else...lol.

Hello Diseased88,

We have been watching you for a long time.

Remember about 5 months ago when you upgraded you Gateway model P-173X -FX to Vista and nothing would connect to the internet? That was when we first infected your computer.

A pirated version of Crysis, shameful! The FBI will have a hayday with you.

They will most likely have you in a federal prison...sucks your 21st birthday just 2 months away.

Just kidding,

Figured that stuff out after 2 minutes of Googling your screenname... I have no idea if any of it is true, and I don't care... the point is:

You have NOT been hacked.

Anyone who was a real threat to you would NOT tell you about it.

Anyone who was a real threat to you would NOT contact you via AIM.

I know nothing about you but, think about it.. why would a "good" hacker want to hack you?

If you had been attacked by a good hacker they would have stolen your identity and stolen all your money... they don't CARE that you area furry.

You are just shaken up cause somebody is playing a mean prank on you.

Ignore them, they are doing it to get a rise out of you. If he/she contacts you again ignore him/her immediately.. and I PROMISE it will stop.