LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Melbourne - Australia

DaStickman

Hey gang,

I know there are a few Melbournites amongst us here... Haven't heard too much from any recently (my own hermit ways play a lot to do with that :rolleyes: ) and I wanted to see what sort of social scene existed at all here. Do people meet up regularly or have play dates and such? I've decided it's time to meet people and really make the most of this!! So, if your from Melbourne and if you would like to catch up please respond... Would like to make friends and meet people!!

Cheers all... Go Cats!!! (As a Pies Supporter that was a hard pill to swallow!!) :thumbsup:

Guest TBinthehoodie

my ex isn't one on here (though she doesn't live in melbourne and i live in the USA) i introduced her to this she's more of a care taker. but we broke up. (cheated on me like all of my relationships end) but we're still friends but this stays out of all conversations

my ex isn't one on here (though she doesn't live in melbourne and i live in the USA) i introduced her to this she's more of a care taker. but we broke up. (cheated on me like all of my relationships end) but we're still friends but this stays out of all conversations

I occasionally have meets at my place...might have one soonish

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...