LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Onesies

I'm trying to find a place online that could make custom onesies. It doesn't necessarily have to be some place that only makes adult baby clothing either. It just seems that whenever I buy a onesie, they always hang off of me. I would just like to have a few that actually fit me for a change... But I would greatly appreciate any replies. :)

I have the same problem. I'm 5'-8" but it seems all the onsies that come in "store sizes" are to long in the trunk. Your best bet is go to Ebaby, there are quite a few on there that custom make their onsies. While they might use a pattern they are more than capable of adjusting the length and rear end to a smaller fit. I noticed Way back when I bought them from DPF, I had this problem.

The good thing is if it's to big it's no big deal to have it altered. I generally pick a mom & pop asian sewing place. It's a good time of the year to take it in for alteration with Halloween coming up. Also you could go with the disabled sister/brother thing. I have even used the school/community play thing if I am asked. But for the most part, you can go in and tell them what you need done to it and they take it from there. I have mine shortened 5" and the taper taken out that most add for the hips/diaper. If they don't do the snaps, you can put them in yourself for a buck or two...they have them at Wal-mart and such. Best of luck.

The best part of having them custom made is 1. The person you get them from will know your size from then on. 2. You can pick your own fabric/pattern.

Oh yeah.. Don't forget to check out the Girls/teen section for Over-alls and Short-alls with Disney and other embroidery. They can be had at a fraction of the price of online, and it's easy to put the snaps in and use hem tape so you don't have to sew.

Guest TBinthehoodie

well when ever i get a new sewing machine (yes i'm a guy who likes sewing as a hobby) i'd make my own but if your not willing or if you don't know then i'd go with repaid1's response. though i've never done clothing for a while so i'd have 2 read up on it again.

Go to the "Professional Fit Clothing" site. It is a site for disabled people. The custom make onesies in a Polo Shirt style and regular onesies. I have several, in different colors and fabrics. These are colored and collared shirts that fit over your diapers.

I have the same problem. I'm 5'-8" but it seems all the onsies that come in "store sizes" are to long in the trunk. Your best bet is go to Ebaby, there are quite a few on there that custom make their onsies. While they might use a pattern they are more than capable of adjusting the length and rear end to a smaller fit. I noticed Way back when I bought them from DPF, I had this problem.

The good thing is if it's to big it's no big deal to have it altered. I generally pick a mom & pop asian sewing place. It's a good time of the year to take it in for alteration with Halloween coming up. Also you could go with the disabled sister/brother thing. I have even used the school/community play thing if I am asked. But for the most part, you can go in and tell them what you need done to it and they take it from there. I have mine shortened 5" and the taper taken out that most add for the hips/diaper. If they don't do the snaps, you can put them in yourself for a buck or two...they have them at Wal-mart and such. Best of luck.

The best part of having them custom made is 1. The person you get them from will know your size from then on. 2. You can pick your own fabric/pattern.

Oh yeah.. Don't forget to check out the Girls/teen section for Over-alls and Short-alls with Disney and other embroidery. They can be had at a fraction of the price of online, and it's easy to put the snaps in and use hem tape so you don't have to sew.

That's a good idea, I will have to check around and see if we have any sewing shops like that around here where I live. And where at could I check on the disney overalls/shortalls? Is there anywhere in particular that carries them? I really do like that idea.

Go to the "Professional Fit Clothing" site. It is a site for disabled people. The custom make onesies in a Polo Shirt style and regular onesies. I have several, in different colors and fabrics. These are colored and collared shirts that fit over your diapers.

Wow. I really like that site. I will have to order one and see how it fits on me... thanks for the site!

That's a good idea, I will have to check around and see if we have any sewing shops like that around here where I live. And where at could I check on the disney overalls/shortalls? Is there anywhere in particular that carries them? I really do like that idea.

Well they have them at your regular stores like K-Mart, Wally world, Target, Meyers ect. Footed Jammies should be out and about soon so keep on the look out. I have had good luck getting them on Ebay. I've got some for under $10. I use a seam ripper in the crotch & legs then use seam tape to make the hem. A pack of snaps and a small hammer.....I got a Baby outfit that looks just like the real thing for under $15 bucks. I got one with Winnie the Pooh and Tigger embroidered on the front pocket and again on the rear. With Winnie the pooh faces on the shoulder strap Metal Buttons like that. So being small gives us some advantages.

Check this out: Ebaby

Awesome! I will have to give that a try sometime. Thanks for the info! Are the snaps noticeable to other people?

You can do them either way. It depends on if you put the snap in before you make the seam. ;)

• 4 weeks later...

hi, im also looking for onesies, but i need onesies WITHOUT collars, patterns dont really matter, but plain would be best. The majoirty of sites ive found sell onesies WITH collars and this is abit of a problem for me beacuse i have to wear a shirt/tie to work. Those polo neck collars arnt accepted >.>

im hoping if i can get a onesie it will help conseal my diapers, (sagging or showing at the back).

ive searched on ebay and found some but i wondered if anybody knew of any websites that sell them? without collars obviously XD

thanx

xx

hi, im also looking for onesies, but i need onesies WITHOUT collars, patterns dont really matter, but plain would be best. The majoirty of sites ive found sell onesies WITH collars and this is abit of a problem for me beacuse i have to wear a shirt/tie to work. Those polo neck collars arnt accepted >.>

im hoping if i can get a onesie it will help conseal my diapers, (sagging or showing at the back).

ive searched on ebay and found some but i wondered if anybody knew of any websites that sell them? without collars obviously XD

thanx

xx

http://www.adultclothdiaper.com/PRODUCTS_2/ACCESSORIES_2/Coverup-Adult-Onesie-Style-T-Shirt

I have ordered several from them.

thanx

xx

try cosyndry marshmallow. xx

im wearing one of those right now. its a tad long, but i think the next size down wouldn't have fit my chubby body.

for what its worth, when i posted saying it was too long, i was wearing a depends. now that i've worn my onesie with a bambino, i'd say its perfect! held the diaper just where i wanted, especially once it was wet.

thanx

xx

You can get onezies at ppbear.com. They are BC Canada. They will send you a catalog free.

• 1 month later...