LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Omg Perfect Baby Diapers - What Are These!?!?

They do make rolls of decorated tape that can be put across the front of diapers to give them designs. It's possible that this is what they've done.

I thought that at first too, but if you look you can see some prints in the diapers themselves.

Yeah, Never seen them before..certainly different. They appear to be plastic backed. If it was cloth backed I spoke before about taking kids self inking stamps and decorating your diapers...I guess it could work on plastic diapers too, depending on the ink. Possibly this was what was done if nobody has any Ideas beyond the brand.

Upon close examination of the pictures, I believe someone has constructed this diaper in there home. If you look closely, there is a very faint seem down the middle. Look at the printed tape and you can see where the seem is because the kitty doesn't line up exactly. From that line down, you can see the seem isn't perfect and is evident as the plastic cover is twisted a little here and there and maybe a little discolored from a glue??? I also think that a stamper was used for the prints on the diaper cover as there is no consistant pattern and manufacturing of such items, usually a pattern is easy to detect however the stamped pictures really look like the tape pictures so they could be real. If you look at the tape tabs they are probably taken off an adult diaper and modified for this diaper. With the limited shots, it's hard to detect what all has been done and I'm sure with a full around picture it would be much more obvious. For now, I'm saying it's a size 1 baby diaper that's been highly modified.

Guest NaughtyAshes

Well the pullups in that set appear to be manufactured by unicharm, a Japanese company. The tape style diapers also appear to a japanese brand of diaper, perhaps also produced by unicharm.

A couple of months ago, someone came along here (newly registered account, IIRC) and started rattling on about how they were about to launch the perfect diaper. I didn't believe it myself because they seemed kinda reticent to offer up any kind of samples or even photos (which would have been a wise move if they did have the perfect diaper). Since nobody seems to recognise the diaper in the photo in this thread, perhaps it's that? Probably not but just a thought...

Apparently you are all in denial so I'll say it again...THEY ARE FAKE ADULT SIZE DIAPERS, DIAPErs, DIApers, Diapers, diapers.... Pay attention to the pictures as I said in my previous post here. They are clearly a carefully crafted adult diaper using smaller baby diapers. The dead givaway is the seem. Again, closely look at the printed tape and find the seem where the pictures don't exactly line up. Follow it down and you can see the line extending all the way down where somone must have seemed two diapers together side by side. Along that seem you can see the plastic pulled upward on both sides of the seem like in an upside down V shape. It is evident it is a seem then and for that reason.

Another tell is the thickness of the diaper and in all the photos, even the extra ones posted here besides the first two,don't show the full diaper, front to back, side to side, just front shots.

Wish it were true but don't kid yourself, they're a good fake.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw those and immediately wanted to know more! In fact, I just found this forum and this thread because I was looking for answers to the exact same thing! I saw those photos posted and have absolutely no clue what they are, but I'm dying to find out. On top of the single tapes and the really great looking tape landing zone, they've got wetness indicators that are kitties and baby chickens which disappear when the diaper is wet (which is definitely not something you can't just tape onto any old disposable).

Despite the naysayers above who think they're fake or stitched together, the rest of the photos in the set tell a different story. And, even if they are stitched together (which I doubt), what kind are they to begin with? I've checked into the product lines from quite a few foreign makers (including Unicharm, which is mentioned earlier in this thread in regards to a pull-up style diaper later in the same photo gallery) and haven't found anything that even comes close.

If anybody has any info on these, please drop a line here. Inquiring minds want to know!

A few things about these images are apparent to me -

• There is only one tape per side.
  • The tape is in proportion to the landing zone - of a baby diapers tape / landing zone.
  • The number '1' on the landing zone.
  • The blue cloth-like waist shield
  • The cloth-like stretchy sides
  • The lack of hair / hair follicles on the legs.
  • Nothing in the picture to signify scale

In my opinion, these pictures violate AB / DL and this sites rules - as they are pictures of a 2 year old female baby in her diapers.

I agree with babykeiff. If these are not put together baby diapers to make it into an adult size one then it is definately a real baby wearing a diaper which should thus be removed if not authenticated. I noticed that too about the leg hair but thought maybe a female who just shaved, however, after the above post saying not even a hair folicale, then it is likely a real baby. Without anything to compare it to size wise, it's impossible to tell the age of the wearer.

REMOVE THIS THREAD UNLESS YOU CAN PROVE THE AGE.

They were definitely of a guy and not a kid. They used to be on imgsrc but the link isn't working anymore so it may have been taken down, if I thought it was a kid they would have never been posted and I would have known my answer.

A few things about these images are apparent to me -

• There is only one tape per side.
  • The tape is in proportion to the landing zone - of a baby diapers tape / landing zone.
  • The number '1' on the landing zone.
  • The blue cloth-like waist shield
  • The cloth-like stretchy sides
  • The lack of hair / hair follicles on the legs.
  • Nothing in the picture to signify scale

In my opinion, these pictures violate AB / DL and this sites rules - as they are pictures of a 2 year old female baby in her diapers.

No way these are of a child. Those are adult legs for sure. (doesn't even LOOK like a child) get off it.

They were definitely of a guy and not a kid.

I think so too. Real AB diaper, clever fake or otherwise, the underlying diaper is clearly of the adult variety. Baby diapers are (1) almost exclusively cloth-cover (2) much narrower in the wings (no padding at all, normally) and (3) of an entirely different shape and construction in general.

No way on earth that's a baby diaper.

For those who say it's fake/homemade, maybe it is, I'm certainly no expert on the matter but if it is fake/homemade, it's a damn good one...