LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs

Yvhuce

Actually it's kinda of the epitome of the parpahilia. The character is voiced by Andy Samberg. As a child he was the mascot for the sardine company and still holds on to his childhood and former glory days by sporting the diaper and going kinda diva, lol. He even wears tear away pants to just show off his diaper at a moments notice. :D

• 3 weeks later...

I saw it and had to smile when they showed the hairy guy in the diaper. I thought he looked kinda like me. I had to pinch my wife we laughed at those scenes. There is even a line in the movie, something like "I am tired of being baby brett, my true calling is to be chicken brett". There are comments like ,"I am glad I am wearing a diaper right now." and I love his slogan as he turns around showing his diaper "uh oh". A very cool movie.

SDB

• 2 months later...

Just saw the movie at the dollar cinema. Baby Brent had a lot of screen time. My wife giggled every time they showed him in his diaper, which is kinda odd considering the uncomfortable week or so we had when she found a diaper in my overnight bag. Long story short. I showed her the Daily Diapers page for family and friends. She didn't say much at all after reading and it has never been mentioned again. So anyway, I hope this is a sign things could lighten up a little eventually. Back to the movie, it was pretty funny, nothing negative with the guy in the diaper, and had a good ending.

Yeah this is a Great Movie!

In September we had a New Jersey Littles Munch and then went to see Cloud With A Chance Of Meatballs when it opened! Talk about the perfect movie pic of all time (so far...) There were two girls in our group who totally laughed and giggled the whole time! I'm telling you that alone was PRECIOUS.

You know when people are having fun, well they were.

GlennDL