LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Early Memories..

What's your early (non functional) memories of diapers? Not including the time you spent in them as a baby/toddler, I mean your earliest AB/DL memory.

Mine, I remember my first was: I had a strange idea to take one of the Pampers off my cabbage patch kid, and try it on myself, I was maybe 6 or 7 at the time. I had a little tent set up in my room, so I took my pants down, and lay ontop of it, and pulled it up. I also had my first "sexual" experience when I started rubbing the diaper to see how it felt on me, and I got aroused! I can safely say that I think THAT very moment was the reason I'm a DL today.

I didn't act on it again until I was about 10 or 11, I used to steal them from a kid house who had a younger brother. I'd shove them down my pants, and leave. I wanted to "protect" my coveted new "prize" so I decided to shove it inside a glass jar and burry it in the woods near my house. I'd ride my bike there as a kid and pull my diaper out and masterbate with it, and one day I ahd a new one, so I decided to get rid of the old one by peeing in it. I finally "wasted" the diaper by taping it on me. My mom wasn't home, so I convinced myself to "unload" on it, and if I wet my pants it would be no big deal because I could hide it easily.

I taped it on, and emptied my bladder. I was at first shocked that I was PEEING with a diaper and pants on! Then I realized that not a single drop got out! Then it hit me, THAT FELT GREAT! I immediately reached inside and touched myself, causing me to almost immediately get an erection and ejaculate (my first "actual" time coming) Until then I hadn't "finished", I would just rub myself until it tingled too much and I'd stop.

I was hooked and in love at the same time (my first "lover") was luvs diaper, the smell, the crinkle, the warm feeling, It was too much for me. I started stealing them whenever I could and I'd wear them under my pants and wet them.

It got worse and worse for me, it eventually got to the point where I wouldn't want to get rid of them, and I'd start to hide/re-wear the wet ones until they smelled so bad that I almost got caught.

By this time I was on Compuserve and AOL (about 1992) so I started chatting and collecting pictures, and had identified what an ABDL was. It got so bad that eventually I felt like I let it get out of control and out of guilt, I stopped everything. Not to find my "passion" again until I was in middle school when I finally got the guys to start buying Depends and stuffing them with Luvs.

My desire to wear actually got so strong, it caused me to live at my grandmothers house on the weekends where I could "get away" with wearing over night and sleeping in a wet diaper.

It's been a huge part of my life, and I'm glad that when I decided to drop the DL bomb on my GF, she accepted it and now she's a part of it too (we're married with kids now).

So what's your early memories?

• Like 1

FFS

I don't want to read about you as an 11 year old masturbating. -_-

Be nice. He is asking about earliest memories, after all. It's not like you can say that kids don't do it. :P

My earliest memory is wearing my brothers pull-ups when I was about 5. When I was 6, my parents got me a package of Pampers size 6 because I asked for them for Christmas. And then I didn't wear again until I was 12... when I ordered some Tranquility ATN's online with a money order.

• Like 1
Guest LOSTinDiapers

I remember that I wanted my diapers, but everyone wanted me to be out of them. When I was about 4-5, I was at my babysitters house playing hide-and-go-seek with the other kids. I went into her son's bedroom and was hiding in his closet when I found a garbage bag filled with Huggies diapers. I took one out and smelled it. :D I was in heaven. I didn't think that anyone would find me, so I unfolded it and tried to put it on over my clothes. From that point on, I loved playing hide-and-go-seek at her house, until she found out that I was playing with the diapers. She then moved the bag into her room, which we weren't allowed in. :crybaby:

Mine is a little different cuz I am incontinent since 90 and needed and found my desires later in life but i do wonder about these memories from my youth and if that is why after I got hurt I came here for relief.

When I was 7 my Mom put me back in diapers cuz I was always wetting the bed. Cloth diapers and vinyl pants yellow with age and noisy. When I came back downstairs after mom put my diapers on I stayed sitting in front of Dad in his lazyboy and the old Black n white TV for awhile til dad said it was bedtime. When I got up and went by him he reached out with his hand and swatted my very large and heavily diapered (as I remember) butt. I don't remember if it bothered me than cuz Dad always showed his affection that way at bedtime for us kids. I stayed diapered for a few months and don't remember a lot til later.

When I was 8 we were going to California (from Idaho) for a trip to see relatives and we got to go to Disneyland and that was big in 1963...

Anyway my Mom told me since I still wet the bed that she was going to diaper me every night cuz it was a problem when we stayed at friends and relatives house and it would be easier at the hotels too.

The first evening was at a hotel in Oregon and after we came back from eating Mom got me undressed on one of the beds in front of Dad and my bro and sis (both older) and layed out my diaper and pinned me in them... I remember being embarrassed some but I lived with it. After that when we stopped at friends houses we at least were alone when mom diapered me and I could get in my PJs by myself. I do remember feeling and putting on my bottoms while looking to see what I looked like. I even remember going 3-4 nights in a row with out wetting them and then my mom said the next night I didn't have to wear one. Good thing we were at a hotel, even though my mom was upset with me, cuz I soaked the bed that night. Went diapered the rest of the trip...

When we got home it was a few months before I got out of my diapers again too.

After I quit wetting the bed later I remember when I was 11 I think I was digging around in our attic and found a box of baby stuff with my old diapers and plastic pants in it. I kept going back to that box in the attic for a few days when I was alone (we had a 3 story house (used to be a store) with a attic on both sides of the third story.

Anyway after a few days I took the diapers and one night put one of them on when I was alone in my room and got ready for bed. I wet it on purpose before I went to sleep and I remember being so comfortable at the time.

I did that for the next 3 nights and each morning hid the diaper (cloth) and my plastic pants in the bottom of my closet. The last day I did that and after I got home from school when I went to put my stuff in my room there was all the diapers (still wet) sitting on a plastic sheet on my bed. My mom comes in and I am scared as heck when she sits down beside me and says " I smelled something in the closet today" and "What are these doing in your closet?" and "Why did you wet them" I sit silent and hung my head til she says why a few more times and I finally say I don't know... She asks me if I want put back in diapers and I said NO and she asks if I want to tell Dad or should she and of course the standard answer NO please don't tell dad please I won't do it again...........................

She never did as far as I knew than but looking back I know she did but neither ever said anything.

I never wore again ... until after I got hurt in a accident working in California when I was 34 (married and had 5 kids) and my life changed.

I still wonder if after I tried to accept myself when we moved back to Idaho (after the accident) if my early childhood brought me to where I am today...

Took me a few years to accept my self and a lot of online forums I discovered on the net back then to survive. I am what I am but I still wonder how much was or may have been from my youth...

I was the youngest kid too.

Sorry to bore ya...

since the majority of our memories are completely unreliable because we are continuously altering and creating memories to 'fit' with what we 'wish' happened, either consciously or subconsciously, (its true, sorry if it ruins so many things for people) i don't hold much stock in memories. Its why eye witness testimony is so unreliable.

but i can tell you the first time i thought about wearing diapers not exact dates or times or what i was wearing, or who was down the hall, because i'm probably just making that up, or mixing different memories together.

But i was 21, living in england and had come across an abdl website while doing research for a completely unrelated topic. After a few visits to the website i begane having fantasies involving ab themes.

there thats is first 'memory.'

I believe my earliest memory was when I was about 2 years old and still in diapers full time. I remember laying on a blanket in the living room and my dad changing my wet diaper, after which I got up and followed him to the bathroom where the diaper pail was. Around the same time I remember being in the bedroom laying on the floor whiel my dad changed my diaper. This was before baby wipes so he got up and went to the bathroom in the next room and while he was gone I remember rising up and looking between my legs at my diaper laying open benieth me and wondering how all that poop got in there!

When I was about 3-1/2 I was a bedwetter and was always diapered for bed every night with cloth diapers and plastic pants. My mom would always tell me to bring her a diaper from the chest in the bedroom but she would already have the diaper pins and plastic pants. I would be diapered for bed standing up in front of her whiel she sat on the couch. I used to tell her, "Don't stick me!" when she went to pin the diapers on. It's interesting that I rememeber being diapered for bed every night but I really don't remember having my diapers removed in the mornings. There was one time when I woke up in the morning in wet diapers and it must have felt uncomfortable. I took off my pajama bottoms and then slid off my diaper/plastic pants and left them on the floor next to my bed. I put my pajama bottoms back on and went down to the kitchen. The first thing my mom said was, "Where are your diapers?" I told her that I took them off and left them in my room. She told me I couldn't leave them there and told me to go get them. Because I was about 4-1/2 and my diapers were soaked, I grabbed the plastic pants by the waistband and just dragged them down the stairs, letting them bounce on each step! I drug them to the kitchen and left them on the floor for my mom to take care of and then went to the bathroom to pee. I still pee 3 or 4 times a night but I wake up to go to the bathroom now!

Be nice. He is asking about earliest memories, after all. It's not like you can say that kids don't do it. :P

My earliest memory is wearing my brothers pull-ups when I was about 5. When I was 6, my parents got me a package of Pampers size 6 because I asked for them for Christmas. And then I didn't wear again until I was 12... when I ordered some Tranquility ATN's online with a money order.

haha you asked for them for Christmas and got them? I remember when I was 6 and after I was just fully potty trained and out of pullups because I stopped bedwetting I asked my mom to buy me more pullups but unfortunately she did not acquiesce to my request and I was very disappointed.

my earliest memory of wanting to wear nappies was when i was ten. I had a problem with bedwetting and after trying all sort of remedies my mother, after threatening to put me back in nappies actually laid out a nappy and plastic pants one night and i wanted so badly to have them put on but she never did. My memory of that evening has never left me and i am sure it has a bearing on my love of nappies now.

Guest diapered67

My earliest memory of liking diapers was when I was 11 years old. I was over at a friends house playing around with other friends, hide and seek around his house. I remember openeing up his closet and i could smell this perfume smell. Not knowing what it was I looked up and found Johnson and Johnson disposable diapers on the top shelf. I confronted my friend and he was embarrased, I was such a jerk then.

Before I left the house i would put one diaper on in the bathroom, and the feeling was nothing like i remembering in the past. I loved that feeling...

Would not get back fully fledge into the diapers till i was 16 or 17 years old... I was let go from a job from taking diapers, off and on.... Baby diapers... what a way to go. Try

explaining that to the parents.

Diapered

Around the time I was 7 or 8, I think... Way back when, my folks had a diaper they kept under the sink and used to threaten to put me back in diapers and sent me to school in them if I talked back or acted up a little, but the offense didn't warrant a spanking... Eventually, when they were out shopping, I took the diaper and tried it on and found that I liked it. I kept it hidden in an old sleeping bag for about a year, before my mom eventually found it and threw it away.

After that, it wasn't until I was 18 and had my own truck. During the spring break, I drove to Wal-Mart when my folks were out of town and bought a bag of Depends. My folks didn't react well to that discovery and I was out of diapers again until after I moved out. They still don't like it, but since I've got my own house, they can't really do anything about it...

Some fascinating memories out there. I was around 13 I think when I first started thinking about diapers. I had a baby brother just out of diapers I think.I used to take my mom's maxipads and try to make a diaper out of them. That didn't usually work out. Then I not long after that, I made a friend who had a baby sister. I would steal one of those every now & then. Then I started working at WalMart around age 16 or 17 as a stockboy. One of my responsibilities was loading the diaper machine. I had access to the box and they weren't inventory controlled like everything else. I would take one of those and use it, then head to the bathroom (this Walmart had single occupancy bathrooms) to dispose of it. I still regret the thefts today. :(

After I bought my first house, I started buying my own. Been much better since. :)

My first memory of wanting to regress was when I was about 5 or 6. I didn't want diapers at this time I just wanted to wet/mess my pants. So one Saturday morning I put on my underwear and pooped in them. I put pants on and watched TV enjoying my underwear, my Dad found out at some point and cleaned me up.

My first diaper memory was when I was in second grade. I had a friend over from school and we were changing out of our uniforms and into "play clothes." We were little kids so we changed in me and my brothers closet. I found one of my brothers pull-ups in the closet and we both tried it on. After he left I put it back on and just sat in my room. The next day I wore it to school and used it, the funny thing was when I used it I stood in front of the urinal at school with my pants up and wet. The same friend asked me what I was doing and I told him I was using the pull up I had found, and that it felt good. After that its a little vague, but I am pretty sure he wore one the next day and it leaked everywhere.

My first time of wanting to be a toddler (16). This is pretty typical, I went to a check casher and cashed 2 of my paychecks to the sum of about $100. My parents were gone for the weekend somewhere so I was pumped. First I went to the local med-sup and bought some plastic pants and a package of what ever diapers were the cheapest. Stuffed them into my backpack and rode my bike home, on my way home I decided to poop my underwear. I unloaded into my pants and put the diaper on over that, then I got a towel and pulled that between my legs then I snapped up the plastic pants. I had been going to [That site].com for a while at this point so I decided to make a onesie like I read in one of the stories, I took a big t-shirt and used safety pins to fasten it. I got dressed and went to Wallgreens to get cleaning stuff. I went nuts, I finally realized my AB side, bottles, wipes, creams, oils,pull-ups(for doublers), and my first paci, you name it I bought it. I went home and set up a changing area in my basement. I still had about 30 dollars, plus the take out money from my parents. I had now been in a messy diaper for a while and I jumped into the shower to clean up, and rediaper. I had one last stop to make, I went to the K-Mart and bought some Depends (and I still use them to this day), and suppositories. The weekend was awesome, and now every time I get the chance I become that naughty toddler all over again.

I remember in preschool once I pooped my pants rather than go use the bathroom because I didn't want to stop playing. I stayed in my poopy undies all day until someone caught me taking a peek at the lump in my pants. I'll never forget the embarrassment of hearing that lady saying "Did you poop your pants?" to me in front of everyone.

When I was 5 I would stuff my favorite blankie into my PJ pants at bedtime, hiding under my bed discovering the joys of masturbation. I also remember in 1st grade I had a mean teacher who would make us stay in class for a couple minutes at lunchtime if we had to go use the potty during class. I decided it was a much better idea to just pee in my pants rather than be forced to wait. I wet my pants numerous times in class because of this.

When I was 7 or so I was friends with 2 brothers about my age who lived in a huge house right on the beach with all sorts of awesome toys (they each had their own NES) who also happened to wet the bed. They both wore diapers to bed and I remember being so jealous of them when I slept over at their house, secretly wishing their mom would make me wear a diaper too even though I didn't wet the bed.