LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teddy Bear Comic

I carry Floppy EVERYWHERE!!! I love hims so much!!!

I don't think that there is a person on this site ever, that doesn't know that one, Diapered_Witch, but thanks for sharing that nugget of information..... again.... :lol:

back to the point

I hae yet to find a substitute for Theodore (my bear) - he is always there when I need him, non judgemental, listens to me whine and will donate himself for my comfort - cause I sleep on him at times and squish him, but he doesn't mind - he loves it. If I could find even 1% of the qualities of Theodore in a human, I would be forever greatful and happy.

I also love that site - cause a Teddy Bear is for life, not just for Christmas.... and he/she will always be there waiting for you, with a hope that you will hug him/her just once.

Has for me Dougie. My Kirby has gone everywhere with me, even over here to the far side of the world. When I was packing he was the first thing to go in my "carryon bag pile". Whenever I'm feeling a little blue, weep-y or a little homesick I cuddle up with him, and feel so much better afterwards. No judgements. :-)